• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Test Your Might X : 12/11/10 : Results

solecalibur

Smash Master
Brawl Singles

---
http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/4259/brawlsingels.gif

1. Shugo :metaknight: :falco:
2. Blue Rogue :wario:
3. Fonz :lucario: :metaknight: :ganondorf:
4. Links24 :toonlink: :snake:
5. Sil :rob:
5. Jiffy :wario: :metaknight:
7. KB :pikachu: :metaknight: :peach: :dedede:
7. Denzi :falco:
9. Argent :ivysaur:
9. Bufu :kirby:
9. Solecalibur :zerosuitsamus: :snake: :metaknight:
9. The kiest :dedede: :kirby:
13. Rikku :lucario:
13. Crum :marth: :diddy:
13. Frenchmen :peach: :fox:
13. Apple :lucas:
17. R1cky :pikachu:
17. lokii :zerosuitsamus:
17. Auspher :wolf:

Brawl teams

http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/8337/brawldoubs.gif

---

1. Shugo & Fonz
2. Jiffy & Blue Rogue
3. Solecalibur & Sil
4. Bufu & Links24
5. The kiest & Frenchmen
5. Argent & Alrox

Melee Singles

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/8508/meleesingles.gif

---

1. 4% :falco:
2. Taki :fox:
3. Impp :zelda:
4. Pat :peach:
5. The lake :zelda: :sheik:
5. Colbat :falco:
7. Minnty :fox:
7. Nakamaru :falcon:
9. Cerviche :luigi:
9. Silentswag :sheik:
9. Godvoice :samus:
9. Flix :sheik:
13. Mers :sheik:
13. Slarti :peach:
13. Skyson :sheik:
13. Blue Rogue :ness: :younglinkmelee:
17. RAWR :yoshi:
17. Nola
17. KittyMW :fox: :falco:
17. .Dempt :marth:
17. Carroll :marth: :falcon:
25. Lookingforalaska :peach:

Melee Teams

http://img580.imageshack.us/i/meleedubs.gif/

---

1. 4% & Minnty
2. Swanlake
3. Skyson & Impp
4. KittyMW & Pat
5. Cerviche & Defcom1
5. Carroll & Silence Swag
7. Lookingforalaska & Papertowels
7. Godvoice & Slarti
9. Hotmessexpress

Note : I'll add melee player icons just say who is who

also I'd like to give a special thanks to :
Kittymw for finding a venue (a venue I might continue to hold TYM at)
Lokii for the signature
Crum for sleeping
Sil & KB for seeding / calling matches

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Good stuff!~ it was great seeing everyone!! I def need to step it up next time xP shout outs later

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
Um..i definately used more falco than mk...lol. GGs to everyone, and i wanna learn how to play melee again.

Cerviche

Smash Cadet

silentSWAG

Smash Lord
silent swag= sheik/fox
carroll= marth/falcon
taki= fox
Colbalt= falco
naka= Falcan/fox/falco
minty= fox
god voice = samus

4% APR

Smash Champion
Melee Singles

---

1. 4% :falco:
2. Taki :fox:
3. Impp :zelda:
4. Pat :peach:
5. The lake :zelda: :sheik: sick switches
5. Colbat :falco:
7. Minnty :fox:
7. Nakamaru :falcon:
9. Cerviche :luigi:
9. Silentswag :sheik:
9. Godvoice :samus:
9. Flix :sheik:
13. Mers :sheik:
13. Slarti :peach:
13. Skyson :sheik:
13. Blue Rogue :ness: lol
17. RAWR :yoshi:
17. Nola not sure
17. KittyMW :fox: :falco:
17. .Dempt :marth:
17. Carroll :marth: :falcon:
25. Lookingforalaska :peach:

Melee Teams

Note : I'll add melee player icons just say who is who

also I'd like to give a special thanks to :
Kittymw for finding a venue (a venue I might continue to hold TYM at)
Lokii for the signature
Crum for sleeping
Sil & KB for seeding / calling matches
I think thats mostly right

good stuff ohio :]

thanks for coming out PA

taki we are rivals

chase's puff has stocks that last 13 seconds

Cerviche

Smash Cadet
Blue Rogue played young link against me, at least.

Oh, and the lake made me cry with his ganon and mario. =[ haha

Cobalt

Smash Journeyman
Good **** everyone, had tons of fun. One correction though, my tag is "Cobalt" not "Colbat". Like the Chevy car. Shoutouts later.

Denzi

Smash Master
1. Shugo: Good job man. And don't hesitate to ask me/Lokii for a ride places, we might be able to help you out.
2. Blue Rogue: Didn't really talk to you, but good job with 2nd. And Fox was fun to watch.
4. Links24: Good games. Hope you find a solid 2nd (pun intended), but don't doubt your TLink.
5. Sil: GGs. I need to play smarter and not SD so much.
7. KB: Sorry I couldn't MM you, definitely next time. Liking the Wolf btw.
7. Denzi: Just pick a ****ing 2nd and stick with it.
9. Bufu: Did we play at all? I don't even remember.
9. Solecalibur: Good games, don't beat yourself up.
13. Rikku: Didn't play you, but good job.
13. Crum: I liked what I saw, imagine how you'd do if you weren't exhausted. Keep up the work.
13. Apple: Good games. Falco's stupid, I know. Thanks for showing me what garbage my MK is though.
17. R1cky: Glad to see you at your 1st tourney. Hope you're motivated.
17. lokii: Lose the shakes :p
17. Auspher: Didn't play you, but I liked your hacks.

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
I got Impp down to his last stock near killing percent in a game, I'm happy with my performance. He did seem a little rusty though. I played just as much marth as peach btw. There were no matchups where I felt comfortable with pika, so he didn't come out. I was the one with the mushroom hat playing pikachu friendlies nonstop btw.

EDIT: Wow, when did pat get good? lol.
EDITX2: And good stuff on melee out-attending brawl. I even saw new players, this is a very good sign.
EDITX3: I don't see the point in having melee and brawl at the same tournament anymore. As far as I can see, the only overlap in attendance was Blue Rogue, who went Ness. Good stuff Blue Rogue. Actually, Blue Rogue has a sick Jiggs nowadays, he just didn't use it because he would feel bad taking money from Brawl AND Melee players. On the other hand, am disappointed in you KB, I know you have a decent fox.

D

Deleted member

Frenchman also used DK

Shoutouts!

1. Shugo - Good stuff as usual! We should all definitely go to PA this weekend! I have some David Archuletta and Katy Perry we can listen to on the way there. xD

2. Blue Rogue - Those matches against Fonz were really intense. In the beginning, I thought Fonz was going to win the set, but you really turned things around. Good job!

3. Fonz - Best Lucario I've ever seen. Didn't get to play you, but maybe next time. Your Ganon is all kinds of fierce, haha.

4. Links24 - I STILL have never played you. Toon Link is kinda rough for me, though...maybe that's why. lol j/k. Great seeing you.

5. Sil - I'm really proud of you. You finally beat KB! Gotta love that R.O.B. I use you as the example when I hear people say he's a terrible character. :cool: I'll message you the links to the vids you wanted uploaded when Seagull puts them up. He said probably by tomorrow or Tuesday.

5. Jiffy - You used Meta Knight, but hey, you gotta do what you gotta do, right? You still played extremely well. <33333333333

7. KB - You, my kind sir, made me extremely giddy after the tournament when I got to see your Wolf wrecking people in MMs. I look forward to trying my Lucas out on him at SiiS4. Just curious, is Wolf just an experimental character for now, or are you taking him seriously/gonna use him in tourneys?

7. Denzi - Nice seeing you again, God of the Creepy Applesauce! :3

9. Bufu - Fromundaman! Is your tag referencing Persona 3? Bufu is an ice spell, lol.

9. Solecalibur - Thanks for hosting this and letting me know about the tourney in PA. I never check the AN tournament listings, though I really should. lol

9. The kiest - Good stuff!! I always see your D3 as a big obstacle when we're at the same tournament. Dat Penguin is rough...

13. Rikku - Helen! Holy ****ing ****!!! You won your first tournament set! How does it feel!? I'm so happy for you!! I hyped you up in the tournament thread for a reason! xD

13. Crum - I didn't get a chance to talk to you, but apparently you were sleeping? lol

13. Frenchmen - DK is so scary....

13. Apple - Awesome Lucas. I alt him, but don't know how to fight him with Wolf. :<

17. R1cky - Nice meeting you. Hope you had fun!

17. lokii - Your match against Rikku had me and Jiffy jumping around like a pair of Japanese school girls. SO INTENSE!!!

17. Auspher - Ugh...I've gotten a lot worse at this game. :(

M@v

Subarashii!
Looked fun guys. If I didnt have finals I would of tried to come T_T.

Hope to see you guys next week at /HOPE2!

DTR

Smash Journeyman
1. 4% - good **** 4%. your sets vs taki were epic. we need to play more

2. Taki - your fox is sweet. it was fun doing friendlies with you

3. Impp - how are you still good? zelda is stupid. you took me out of the tourney pretty much alone. you beat me in 3/4 tourney sets. ill get you next time though

4. Pat - you suck

5. The lake - you are such a cool person and i love your commentary. i never knew i was so good at rainbow cruise until i played you. It felt good having someone who actually wanted to watch me play

5. Colbat - Our set was mad close. You had me worried. Your combos are sick

7. Minnty - Finally beat you in a set. you beat me at like every tourney ever. it was crazy close

7. Nakamaru - I was so relieved when you went falco. Your falcon is so scary. We definitely have to do friendlies next time

9. Cerviche - i love you for the vids

9. Silentswag aka silentwolf jr - you have crazyass tech skill

9. Godvoice - im sorry

9. Flipx - i barely even played you. come to canfield soon

13. Skyson - good job beating me in teams

17. RAWR - we need to play more. text/call me and stuff

17. KittyMW - you had a bad day. you know you arent quitting melee so stfu

17. .Dempt - you are welcome for the sandwich

25. Lookingforalaska - You need to be less shy or ill beat you up. bring friends next time

btw this is pat. forgot

Prawn

Smash Master
lol nah good ****

whod you use vs blue rogue? falco on neutrals mk on cps?

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
i went pretty much all mk on blue i used falco once on bf and won. he uses ic's. falco vs ic's isn't fun.

Rikku~

Smash Apprentice
I was being super emo on Friday night and almost didn't go to this... But I'm so glad I changed my mind! This was really fun, and it was just what I needed to cheer me up.
Shoutouts:

1. Shugo--Congrats! Fun hanging out with you, we all need to get together and play ASAP! hope to see you soon

2. Blue Rogue--Amazing comeback, awesome job!! And I'm sorry for cheering against you, forgive me pleaseeee? XD <33

3. Fonz--omg GANON!!!! He's too good! But I'm glad I finally got to meet you, you are my Lucario idol :D :D Thanks for the friendlies, and awesome matches with Blue

4. Links24--Nice seeing you, and good stuff! next time we must play!!

5. Sil-- Glad u guys made it up to this, and way to rep OUGA! <3

5. Jiffy--awesome job!! even though you used MK.... :p

7. KB--Good seeing you as always, and thanks for being my very first money match ever lol...GG's!

7. Denzi--It was nice meeting you and hanging out with you at Sole's and such, creepy applesauce guy!

9. Bufu-- Intense matches, your Kirby is sickkkk

9. Solecalibur--good job, this tourney was great! Fun hanging out with you, we need to get together again soon

9. The kiest-- good seeing you, loved the santa hat too! You better come to OU and visit us lots :D

13. Crum--wake up sleepy XD

13. Frenchmen-- We need to play next time for sure!

13. Apple--Didn't meet you... :(

17. R1cky--Nice meeting you, hope to see you again

17. lokii--omg intense matches, GOOD GAMES!!! you're awesome, can't wait to hang out again soon!! <33

17. Auspher-- thank you for driving and convincing me to go to this lol. I wish I coulda seen you guys "jumping around like Japanese school girls" haha, that woulda been quite entertaining! But don't get discouraged, keep on improving!

good job everyone, much <33 to u all!

fonzi21

Smash Ace
1. Shugo :metaknight: :falco: -Good work, thanks for teaming with me, and I look forward to our next matches. Come visit springfield sometime.
2. Blue Rogue :wario: - Great comeback, I know what I need to fix for next time.
4. Links24 :toonlink: :snake: - Nice to finally play you, but I get all that Quivo MU experience.
5. Sil :rob: - Great stuff man, finally repping that ROB
5. Jiffy :wario: :metaknight: - Fun games in Doubles
7. KB :pikachu: :metaknight: :peach: :dedede: - Just bounce back
7. Denzi :falco: - Gratz
9. Bufu :kirby: Good to see you again, I see your improving
9. Solecalibur :zerosuitsamus: :snake: :metaknight: - Thanks for running the tournament, it was fun.
9. The kiest :dedede: :kirby: - Thanks for the ride and housing, it was really appreciated
13. Rikku :lucario: - Thanks! I work hard for Lucario lol, and keep up the work you have the abilities to be good. I'll teach you some stuff at SiiS4
13. Crum :marth: :diddy: - GG's
13. Frenchmen :peach: :fox: - Keep improving!
13. Apple :lucas: - Gratz
17. R1cky :pikachu: - Gratz
17. lokii :zerosuitsamus: - Nice to meet you.
17. Auspher :wolf: - Gratz, and thanks <3 Ganon.

Special Shout-outs to the Kiest for driving me thanks a ton, and to Sole for hosting the tournament.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
1. Shugo - Do work! Good stuff! Be confident xD You got this, dude! Fun hangin with ya, as always. Like Denzi said, just give us a call if you need a ride to places. And we should def hang out sometime. Thanks for the ZSS pic XD

2. Blue Rogue - ALICE. IM STARIN AT ALICE :< Good stuff, dude!

3. Fonz - Nice meeting you :o Heard you have a legit Ganon. That's epic xD

4. Links24 - 'Grats on 4th, Links! Hope you liked your picture :o

7. KB - Stay positive! You got this ^_^ Good luck with Wolf! And ofc, twas fun hanging with ya! Go NEOH~

7. Denzi - YOURE A STUPIDFACE (haha kidding~). Good stuff, my good sir!!~ 'Gratz on 7th x3 Thanks for driving :p Fun car ride, for sure XD And yeah...I'll try to work on my nerves... >___>;

9. Bufu - Fro! I didn't get to hang out with ya much or even play friendlies. Bummmerrrrr :/

9. Solecalibur - Great tourney, Sole! Despite setbacks the week before, it was still super fun! Why'd you keep attacking me with Miku though? Dx

9. The kiest - Nice meeting you :o

13. Rikku - GG'S! SO INTENSE! Sooo much fun!!! Also, twas fun hanging out with ya, of course! We def need to play more!

13. Crum - G-TIER! Def had a lot of fun chillin' with ya! Maybe getting little sleep is a bad idea the night before a tourney lolll. You looked soooo tired. Hope you had a good nap xD

13. Apple - Didn't get to play ya this tourney :/ Friendlies next time?

17. R1cky - Hope you liked your first tournament ^ o^ Glad you asked to come! This is def a good fit for you. If you work at it, you'll continue to improve! I'll keep you updated on tournaments and smashfests. Also, best car rides ever? I think so.

17. lokii - Note to self: Stop being a nervous wreck during matches. And practice. YOU WANNA WIN, DONT YOU? :<

17. Auspher - Nice seeing ya again! Glad the Rikku vs myself match entertained ya lolll. I'll have your picture done ASAP!!~

Skyson

Smash Ace
So.. I only played two or three friendlies with Lauren, and one with FlipX. I'm kind of appaled with myself. I love friendlies, and there were so many good people here to play with. Arrrrgh.

Shoutouts!

1. 4% - Good work, man. I heard you a lot out of anyone randomly cheering me/us on with something good, and telling me to not randomly follow non-match conversations in the middle of a tourney match, lol. Weather permitting, Wednesday is when you'll see your downfall.

2. Taki - Didn't get to play you... at all. lol. Considering the last PA tournament where you soundly thrashed me, I'm quite okay with this. <_< Still, your Fox is beastly.

3. Impp - Rockin' teammate. We represented, definitely. You rusty from not playing at all and me rusty from not playing in a tournament for almost a year, taking 3rd in doubles and you taking 3rd in singles? Still taking names with that unexplainable Zelda matchup. But you know, I think you still owe me $5. We won $9 as a team, and split it even. So, if that $5 was you repaying me, that would be like me handing all the doubles winnings to you, and I really think we did it as a team. We had some clutch Sheik/Zelda transformations, and I want to believe that switching to Marth in semis was a huge part of our success. :p So, I'm gonna remember this, but I don't really hound people for money. Good stuff, man. The Imppsons will rise again some day. :D

4. Pat - Intense doubles match. You definitely had us on the ropes. I think we got lucky that it was a best of 3 and not a best of 5. I was so shaky switching to Marth game 2, but getting to CP Yoshi's Story just made it seem appropriate. Just from the time you came down to Massillon to play with us, I could tell you had my Sheik or my Zelda read super well, so I had to try something new. It just worked out. You're a really good player, though, and 4th in singles definitely backs that up. Good work.

5. The Lake - Doubles was super uncool, and I totally would have called you out if I didn't find it so hilarious and stupid the first time. You won game 1, said you two were staying after we CP'd stage, and then I changed character. Normal rules would say that we go to the match, but then you two decide to both switch and change the entire game. That was okay in round 2 of winner's bracket [sort of] but it really got to me when you did it game 2 of losers' finals. I could have rule sharked you really hard. You guys stayed Falcon/Sheik after we CP'd stage. I picked Marth because I felt my Sheik was getting read hard, and thought Marth might be better for the situation. Then you BOTH switched to Fox/Marth and changed everything from how it should have been. That kind of bothered me because the whole point of being the round loser is having the character CP. That's why I was upset after game 2 and made enough dumb mistakes to lose to Bowser/Falcon. :/

Other than that, life was good. You are still the most hilarious smasher, maybe even person, I've ever met. Ridiculous commentary on any match with PA players that had me laughing, and all around good stuff. Congrats on 5th in singles, I'm a little salty about doubles, but oh well. Good YGO, too. Six Samurais are gonna be amazing with their boatload of support. You got super unlucky and I got dumb luck with Crow. Though, on that note, I did find out that I have a second Crow today. Totally maindecked.

All in all you're still my favorite Smasher ever. :D

5. Cobalt - Nice placing. I don't think I played you before, and your Falco is sharp. Apparently you were much more comfortable with Marth than Sheik. Took you to 1 with Sheik on Dream Land in a really tight game, then I CP Yoshi's Story. I should've stayed Sheik, my Marth is such a pocket secondary, and I got 3-stocked as a result. :p Very fluent playing, I was impressed. Good games.

7. Minnty - I didn't get to see much of you at all, lol. 7th place? Totally not up to par, get that super ridiculous awesome Fox back into shape. :p Kidding, you obviously placed quite a deal higher than me. Keep ****** me on Wednesdays until I get better, plzkthx. xD

7. Nakamaru - [Insert doubles rant from Lake's shoutout here]. Your Falcon is -really- good. You're so spot on with a majority of your reads and knees, I know I lost at least two stocks under 40% from a predictive knee. I wish I had done more friendlies, I didn't realize how much of a loser I was. We could have done Link dittos! Picking up Link is fantastic! lol. You're a fun guy, and if I had thought to do some friendlies, we would have played some. Good stuff. PA is my favorite place, no lie. :p

9. Cerviche- You know, I honestly didn't recognize you at first. I had 2 thoughts in my head as to a redheaded guy that I've smashed with before. You were neither. Wasn't until I got home that I recognized the tag Cerviche. So, sorry if I didn't seem like I recognized you, 'cause I kind of didn't. Haha. Good match in doubles, I know I stayed on you for the most part, especially game 2. CPing Kongo Jungle freaked me out at first, but I picked up on the stage's nuances. I actually have to thank you for teaching me how interesting that stage can be. I should have CP'd it more often, lol. If you can ever make it down out of your way on Wednesdays, I'll be there as much as I can. See you sometime. :D

9. Silentswag - Nice placing. I know we had trouble with you two in our first doubles match. I was nervous from the get go, and you had a really spot on Sheik. I had to change to Zelda simply because you were reading me so well with chaingrabs. Very good Sheik, sad I didn't get to see you in singles; I need to watch good Sheiks.

9. Godvoice - Holy **** Samus. I've been to twelve tournaments and I've only ever played against a Samus in one, and that was only a pool match. I was seriously freaked out. We had a great game on Fountain, but taking you to Brinstar was kinda dumb; that's Samus' home field! I really think the lava was punishing me more because it was your home stage. I really didn't know where to take you. You have really good stage control, and definitely made me respect Samus. I thought I had an easy match against Samus, but you totally proved me wrong. Great stuff, hope you stick with a good Samus. :D

9. FlipX - Do work, man. I really think you keep improving in noticable moments. You're really good, like, I don't even think I'm qualified to call you a rival anymore, haha. But that's what friendlies are for. Wednesdays are keeping everyone sharp, and I hope to keep seeing a lot of you. :p You're damn good.

13. Mers - I didn't see you at all! You wanted to MM people and you play Sheik! I was totally down, but I completely forgot to look for you, and then you went and left early. Ah well, I hope you're seeing improvement in yourself. I'm down any time we're at the same tournament to make good on that MM offer.

13. Slarti - 13th place with 0-2. Freakin' byes. Me and Tom placed 13th by actually beating someone to get 13th. :p And I see what you mean, Impp then Chase... pretty rough. You're improving, though. I still think that, of all the Canton/surrounding players, you're the one I would most consider my rival on skill. We're both bad at Melee, though, let's bring 64 next time and troll people super hard. x]

13. Skyson - You are bad at this game. Get better. Work more, get good paychecks, and use the extra cash to travel to more smashfests and tourneys. Also quit being predictable, you actually had some nice clutch plays, but choked every time the other guy got an early stock lead. Step it up, loser. :/

13. Blue Rogue - 2nd in brawl, put in work. I really can't tell if you genuinely want to play Melee on a serious level sometimes. I dunno. I'll bring you on Wednesdays when I can, but if you think Brawl is your calling, I'd stay stick with Brawl. You don't seem like you like Melee, that's all. xD

17. RAWR - I do not think I saw you or met you, and I did not play you, so I.. haven't much to say. Keep coming to tourneys and maybe this could change. :O

17. Nola - Same as above, I do not recognize the name. Keep coming to tourneyyys. I WILL PLAY FRIENDLIES MORE OFTEN WITH YOU PEOPLE I HAVEN'T MET. Friendlies for friendship. :p

17. KittyMW - Kittyyyy. You're good. I almost felt bad in doubles. You gave my Sheik a big hassle, then when you let us take you to Yoshi's and then taking us to Final D, I had nothing to bank on other than the gayness of the Marth/Fox matchup. I hounded you almost the entire time on those two games just because I felt it was effective. You are awesome, though, and you came in so clutch with getting this venue for us, everyone really appreciates it. That venue is so big, it has to have so much stuff held in it. You're gonna improve, 'cause you definitely have the skill for it. Just have to sharpen your technique and confidence. :p

17. .Dempt. - Oh Matt. I hope you know how good you're getting. You had me nervous. I had to try really hard to not let my confidence break after losing game 1. You definitely didn't hand me that set. You played super precise, and I know in the back of your head you were smirking when you'd catch me with 2 or 3 tech chase grabs in a row. That got to me. I had to pull every stop I could to win, and it wasn't easy by any means. Very solid set. I'm incredibly glad to see you improving. :D

17. Carroll - Puff in doubles, ahhhh. We barely pulled out a win on you guys, it was a super close set for just a round 1 match. Don't let yourself get too worked up when you mess something up, frustration will get to you.

25. Lookingforalaska - I saw a little bit of you playing. Don't get bummed about last place, I've tasted it more than once before. :p Keep at it. Melee's a game that grows on you.

* solecalibur - Yeahhh, good organization and way to keep the TYM saga alive. :D

* Denzi - Good match. Sorry I didn't catch up to play a bit more with you, but I was shuffling from one event to another. Maybe in later times, we'll play more YGO. You kind of stomped me both games; I'm glad I didn't MM you. xD Also you play Brawl Sheik. I must learn. I saw you do her DACUS once and I was like, "****, this is the ****." xD

* Defqon.1 - Should've followed your lead and just been happy entering doubles. Dubs. We're gonna team. We'll use every ridiculous inside joke in our book for team names. We'll win everything forever. We'll CP Kongo Jungle 64 on people and have a Sheik to make it better, instead of against a Sheik where she can do whatever she wants. :p

* Lauren - <3 you a lot. You don't like cake and I don't like strawberries, but **** if we both didn't find that strawberry cake godly. Then I nostalgia'd about knowing you and talking to you years ago, that was cool. We even played some friendlies. I didn't know you played Peach. And really! We're gonna team sometime soon! Sky Goddess, sweeping the floors with *****es. I had a great time at this and I'm blaming you for at least half of it. :p

Good tournament, this reminded me how much I need to get back into tourneys. :3

Denzi

Smash Master
* Denzi - Good match. Sorry I didn't catch up to play a bit more with you, but I was shuffling from one event to another. Maybe in later times, we'll play more YGO. You kind of stomped me both games; I'm glad I didn't MM you. xD Also you play Brawl Sheik. I must learn. I saw you do her DACUS once and I was like, "****, this is the ****." xD
Yeah, I had fun. As far as my winning, I guess I'm just used to taking the game rather seriously what with tournies and all xD
And Sheik is more my "fun" character, but I probably know enough to be able to teach her. The DACUS is easy enough.

Top Bottom