• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Test Your Might IV, March 7th, Cleveland Ohio

King~

Smash Champion
Fun was had

Doubles
6 teams
$20 entry:

1.Robotic Ninja(Shugo&KingChaos)($72.00)
2.JoeS and Pyro($36.00)
3.Omegas of hazzardous breakfast(ITT and Jokey)(12.00)
4.PKFire and Jigglyzelda
5.Tripp(BBoy and Xtacy)
5.Woogidie Spanks(1der and amac)

Singles
18 entrants
$10 entry:

1.Shugo(sonic)($108.00)
2.Byaa!!(Metaknight/Falco)($54.00)
3.KingChaos(Samus/Rob)($18.00)
4.Falco400(Wario/DK/Diddy)
5.1der(Mario)
5.Glov(Wolf/marth/Metaknight)
7.Pyro(Wario/olimar)
7.IThrowThings(sonic)
9.BBoy(snake)
9.JoeS(MK/Snake/marth)
9.Jokey(Rob)
9.King Yoshi(Pika/D3)
13.PKFire(Lucas)
13.Solecalibur(Marth/Zelda)
13.Xtacy(Jiggs/TL)
13.Prince(Lucario)
17.Nick
17.JigglyZelda(Zelda/Peach)

well hopefully the next ones turn out is much higher. it was alot of fun though
ill see all of you next time.

KingChaos

Smash Journeyman
MK is so broken would have gotten at least second if it wasnt for that bs me vs shugo woulda been too hawt xD.

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
This was a lot of fun I just wish there were as much people as last time. Thanks for the matches everyone, and all that Jazz.

PS: I think i rather fight MK than IC's that know infinites lol.

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
Sorry to the melee people, it was posted up on here that melee would not be held but I think somehow the message didn't get across. We probably could have still held melee but the owners were trying to rush us out.

Shoutouts:

NoJoes - Thanks for still holding it, although attendance was kinda low I think it still turned out alright.

King Yoshi - Thx for running brackets after nojoes left. I'll probably go to Ann Arbor next weekend, we'll see. I'll also check my car tommorow for your cell phone.

Glov - GAH! I even told myself before the set started "don't underestimate this guy, he took a game off you at love's last stand" I didn't even really underestimate you. That first loss on smashville totally killed me. GGs, I'll beat you next time.

Shugo - Gratz on first and thanks for all the friendlies. It was nice talking with you after the tourney. Also, don't listen to the sonic forums, they don't like us for some reason.

KingC - I did not expect a character switchup at all. GGs, very close. Keep reppin the samus

Jokey - Finally! a tournament I didn't have to face you in. In the end it didn't matter anyways apparantly. I think we both gotta learn the MK matchup or just wait for him to be banned.

Falco400 - You should be the official Brawl + spokesperson. Hopefully your family won't give you such a hard time now on going to tourneys. Keep me posted on if you can make it to any other tourneys soon There's usually room in my car

1der - Looking back at it I kinda wish we did doubles again. No offense to Jokey but team Mario & Sonic at the olympic games is unstoppable. Finally got to face you in the tourney, that mario is really really good.

BBoy - hopefully we get to play each other next time

Xtacy - Holy crap that stuff was weird, expensive, and awesome

PKfire - See, you finally got a win in a tournament (granted it was against a kid) I think you're getting better though. You legitimately beat me on castle siege in that one friendly we played which is much better than the 3 stock matches at king yoshi's I'll keep you updated on the MI tournament.

solecalibur

Smash Master
2.Byaa!!(Metaknight/Falco)($54.00)
my 2nd match -.-"
I do have respect for his metaknight never the less even though I normaly dont respect metaknights
*cough* I totaly dont own a shirt that looks like this

I'll be working on my thunder toe and my counter picks

and btw I dont use marth I picked random lol I tis a zelda player though

Shout out to
ITT : for putting me in my place and relizing I need to get my timing down better
Bboy : Thx for playing melee all night (No really I didnt have to go to church yesterday I was out to late lol)
Falco400 : sorry for bugging you a lot during the tounry to work on my wii but I'll be sure to have friendlys vs you next time =X
Beegs: for being that lazy not to drive out and meet up with us you WH@#$ could have knocked some people out of the way for me =X
To everyone else that delt with my jokes I pray you live another day

I'll have my vids posted in about 3 - 5 hours at
youtube.com/solecalibur
or 7 I might take a nap......

Revven

FrankerZ
Falco400 - You should be the official Brawl + spokesperson. Hopefully your family won't give you such a hard time now on going to tourneys. Keep me posted on if you can make it to any other tourneys soon There's usually room in my car
Haha, well, I kinda am in the whole project business of it (Brawl+ speaking). As for parents dealie, they only give me a hard time if they don't know the person or I don't know the person. NOW that I do and they can trust you, I can probably go with you to most tourneys you plan to go to. Just let me know about it and I'll see if I have the time.

Smash Glov

Smash Cadet
yea shugo was tearin it up i really wanted a chance at ya shugo but i gatta put more faith in my main first lol

Smash Glov

Smash Cadet
ohio must suck sonic won :O well shugo is really **** good :O
it just might be possible that shugo is a **** good player just throwin that out there or should he apolagize and use mk to suit your high class taste or something?

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
Wow a Sonic won.

Learn2Metaknight
Here's my theory as to why shugo beat BYAA!

BYAA! only plays against my sonic. He knows most of the basic sonic techniques approaches etc. HOWEVER, he's been trained to punish my common mistakes such aso punishing spindashes with backairs because as everyone who has ever fought me more than two or three times should know, I always follow up my spindashes with an up air. Pretty much, I've been inadvertently conditioning BYAA this whole time and setting him up for failure.

Smash Glov

Smash Cadet
lol dont counter pick rainbow cruise against a wolf main lol u think im gonna use wolf at rainbow cruise lmao

jokey665

Smash Ace
I've seen stupider things happen. Infern stayed Ike when I CP'd Rainbow Cruise and I 3stocked him for it. Well, he 3stocked himself, but that's kind of the point.

Top Bottom