• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Terry's BnB Combos

Firox

Smash Master
Hey, everybody, I've started picking up Terry and can't believe how fun and easy his combos are to land. That said, I figured it would be cool to share what combos we've been able to come up with. Please try to include only true combos. Here are some awesome strings I've found so far:

Jab cancel->Side B (Any %)
Jab cancel->Down B (Any %)
Landing Nair cancel->Side B (Low %)
Rising SH Nair cancel->Side B (Up to about 50-70%)
Dtilt cancel->Down B (0 to about 80-90ish %)
Double Dtilt cancel->Down B (same as above)
Landing Nair->Double Dtilt cancel->Down B (same as above)
Up air cancel->Up B (0 to about 50-60ish %)

Note that canceling only applies in the event your attack contacts the opponent or their shield.

Phatty

Smash Cadet
Utilt > Power Geyser
Ftilt > Buster Wolf

I don't know the percent windows but those work and they kill at rediculous percents

Dtilt>Utilt>Back Special around mid percents

Last edited:

Firox

Smash Master
Utilt > Power Geyser
Ftilt > Buster Wolf

I don't know the percent windows but those work and they kill at rediculous percents

In addition to Dtilt->Utilt->Back Special, I've found that Dtilt->Dtilt->Back Special lands more consistently into the higher percents.

Last night I also found Up tilt->Up Special (0-70/80ish %)

Bluebirb

Smash Rookie
Hey guys! New here but i found some stuff I wanted to share.
If you start holding down immediately during jab 1-2, you can charge a true up-b that does only 2.6 less damage than a true power dunk. This is usually a good move if you’re trying not to stale power dunk and doesn’t sacrifice much damage!
Another interesting thing I’ve found is that terry’s jab doesn’t confirm into power dunk quite as well against aerial opponents
That said, here are my favorite combos that nobody’s mentioned yet:

Dtilt > jab cancel > true rising tackle
from about 45-65%, 32.2 damage
not going for down tilt makes this much more consistent at higher percents and only loses you 3.7%, using just jab on a grounded opponent means you can link this reliably into kill percents (about 130% for this combo)

Landing nair > rising nair > power wave
From about 10-35%, 29.1 damage
Rising nair into power wave is a nice way to combo for 20.0% off rising nair before side b starts connecting, and the rising nair > power wave combo keeps linking right up until side b starts working. Make sure to short hop with forwards momentum

Down throw > SH up air > rising tackle
From about 0-25%, 33.8 damage
The only notable thing about this combo is that falling nair at low percents leads into grab, netting you a cool 41 damage off a single falling nair

Sour spot dair > rising tackle
From about 0-100%, variable damage (30-39) depending on how many hits of rising tackle connect
This one is more consistent for me than dair > power dunk, it seems like opponents fall out less and it does comparable damage. If you get a sweet spot dair, you can try for a side b around mid percents, but don’t be surprised if it doesn’t connect.

I’ll post more as I find it!

Last edited:

Orlando BCN

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-0933-8407-0408
Utilt > Power Geyser
Ftilt > Buster Wolf

Just wanted to point out that Ftilt > Buster Wolf isn’t true above 24%. You can DI up after the Ftilt in order to escape.

Flowen231

Smash Apprentice
Just wanted to point out that Ftilt > Buster Wolf isn’t true above 24%. You can DI up after the Ftilt in order to escape.
Luckily D tilt gets the job done at around 50+ and stays true for a long time.

BlankRange

Smash Rookie
Jab1>Jab2>Powerdunk I think always works

But other than that Down Throw>Cancelled Short Hop Up Air>Rising Tackle works from 0 to about 30%

Shady_Knave

Smash Rookie
I know this thread is a old but, I'm gonna reply anyways. Sour spot dair > weak charged rising tackle is a true combo and I labbed it awhile but, only on Roy so far though, at 100% it's a kill confirm. Also, on mid weights give or take a bit works on roy and Falcon for sure is with opponents back to ledge around 30-40% ftilt>input power dunk with either spike or launch far off stage don't think it's true but, it's fairly tight if someone hesitates for a half second you'll probably kill them so, a mix-up thats kinda risky. I'm sure lots of you guys know these but, no one listed them . jab> jab cancel> Buster Wolf
landing nair> jab> jab cancel> any input special
up tilt> crack shoot

This one doesn't always work especially if your opponent knows what their doing with DI and SDI but, at 0-10%

dair>landing nair>dtilt>jab>jab cancel>any input
(when labbing with shuffling "a lot" it usually lands if you use weak burning fist almost never land power dunk) could work online if you just wanna style on some poor sap of your casual friends.

Top Bottom