• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U Terrible at these harder challenges

Velietto

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4184-7440-2578
Hi! I'm having some trouble with these challenges, and I'm not the best at the game, so I was wondering if there were some better strategies:

• Classic at 9.0 without losing a life (using marth w/ life steal and 125ish attack stat mostly because of the marth challenge)
  • 9.0 with Marth in 12 minutes (ditto)
  • Crazy Orders 20 Turns with Mario (put together a really strong mario in custom - 14 turns)
  • 9.0 without custom (using cloud, bayonetta, marth, pretty much any high tier characters/characters i can play as well)
the other challenges i haven't done are just grinds. I have been trying to do classic at 9.0 and I always lose a life to master core but im sure its just being a bit reckless. I also have the vampire brawn badge from lucina's challenge, but im not sure what other custom effects to mix with that so hopefully I could get some help! (ps i dont know if this is the right forum for this thread im new here)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Konban wa. The name's Shizuka Kawai, a 56-year-old female Smasher. I do not care much about the challenges but let's see what we can do...

At least for the classic mode challenges: Critical Hit, First Striker, Quick Batter, anything that increases attack stats will be handy. You will need defense equipment, especially the kinds that decrease knockback you take. Desperate Defender and Desperate Immortal are just a few examples. I am not going to discuss them all in detail since I never use equipment anyway. Only custom special moves. You will have to tinker with different pieces of equipment to see what works best for you.

And for :4shulk:'s challenge, the combination of Buster and Smash Monado are your friend. If your percentage is high, Shield Monado. Speed can extricate you from the fray if your opponents are ganging up on you.

And that is all the advice I can provide...good luck and sayonara :kirby:

Velietto

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4184-7440-2578
Konban wa. The name's Shizuka Kawai, a 56-year-old female Smasher. I do not care much about the challenges but let's see what we can do...

At least for the classic mode challenges: Critical Hit, First Striker, Quick Batter, anything that increases attack stats will be handy. You will need defense equipment, especially the kinds that decrease knockback you take. Desperate Defender and Desperate Immortal are just a few examples. I am not going to discuss them all in detail since I never use equipment anyway. Only custom special moves. You will have to tinker with different pieces of equipment to see what works best for you.

And for :4shulk:'s challenge, the combination of Buster and Smash Monado are your friend. If your percentage is high, Shield Monado. Speed can extricate you from the fray if your opponents are ganging up on you.

And that is all the advice I can provide...good luck and sayonara :kirby:
Thanks! I ended up beating shulk's challenge, and i normally dont use custom outside of classic, so i'm also not sure... if i see anything that works i'll update the current strategies! arigatougozaimasu!

Last edited:
Top Bottom