• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Terraria

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
It's pri fun.

Sorry guys about not having the server on 1.05. I'm gonna be home tonight and I'll get the new client.

Turazrok

Smash Master
Server is up. I am on. And if you thought exploring hell couldn't get more annoying you were wrong.

New lava slimes spawn lava when killed, it's so aggravating and has killed me multiple times. Like trying to mine but oh noes lava slime. Leave it alone and it beats you quickly to death
Kill it, it spawns lava on you oh joy.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
IMO more manageable than 10 ****ING LAVA IMPS SURROUNDING YOU AT ONCE EVERY FIVE MINUTES WHILE THREE ****ING BONE SERPENTS TRY TO **** YOU ALL AT ****ING ONCE

And the guide voodoo doll is pretty lol

"You are a terrible person"

Lol

majora_787

Smash Hero
It might just be me, but after exploring around, I saw something REALLY weird going on to the right of the right side of the map o_o

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
The chasm? It isn't just you. Notice the holes in the rock at the very bottom where some of us have mined.

majora_787

Smash Hero
You MINED that? x_x What the hell mining technique are you using that makes water and lava not pour into the hole?

EDIT: The few times I've been to the server, I've been confused as to exactly what is going on in it. There's that building at spawn, and a couple of levels of sky platforming above it... Two floating islands somewhere that were completely tunneled through... A hellevator...

Anything else? And also, I'll probably build my house on one of those islands...

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
No, there was a glitch in the world creation. I'm saying, if you jump down to the bottom, there was some hellstone that was mined down there.

As for what's going on, yeah. Just random stuff. Do whatever. Just don't mess **** up.

:phone:

majora_787

Smash Hero
No, there was a glitch in the world creation. I'm saying, if you jump down to the bottom, there was some hellstone that was mined down there.

As for what's going on, yeah. Just random stuff. Do whatever. Just don't mess **** up.

:phone:
Well, someone decided to build a ladder to the flying island I terraformed and moved onto, and griefed it. r.r How nice of them.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
damn. bummer, man. i just checked the console, and it doesnt have anyone listed as logging on, except for you.

my laptop shut off at around 2 last night, and i turned it back on at like 7:30ish. so it mustve happened last night.

majora_787

Smash Hero
They built a ladder up there and tore a new one into my house. xD I don't feel like rebuilding. Rofl.

It might have been the person who found it to start with.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
possibly. ill try to check for who gets on and when.

majora_787

Smash Hero
I just say that because only so many people would know where the island was by heart. xD

But since then! I got a new fortress set up with all kinds of things. I could bring some stuff for you guys to the multiplayer server if you'd be interested in some fireblossom seeds. xD I have too many of the things.

EDIT: And also, I would like to actually know roughly what times you guys are online so I can actually be multiplaying on the multiplayer server.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
wha...? SWF has a lively Terraria thread but nothing on Minecraft?

The only thing I have against Terraria is that the characters look like edited FF5/6 sprites

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
so school is about to start, so my computer will not be on as consistantly as it has been.

the server will not be up any longer. someone else will need to host one, if you guys still want to keep one.

take anything and everything that belongs to you, for you may not ever see it again.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Ok I actually bought Terraria and tried it out.

The menu screen is way too unprofessionally done for me, but it's not what makes the game

(We should be able to type in hex values instead of scrolling through them, for one)

However, the thing that got me is how annoying it is to build stuff in the game and isn't very good looking afterward. The blocks are way too small

Xubble

Smash Ace
Buuuuuump. Anybody excited about the 1.1 update coming up? So much content getting added; it's gonna be sweet. ^_^

Turazrok

Smash Master
Meh, necro!

I kinda thought the updates were getting dumb, huge amounts of unnecessary tweaks to an already annoying hell.

Lava spawns on like half the **** in there..

Xubble

Smash Ace
It's HELL, for Pete's sake. I don't think it should be easy in the slightest to stroll around in.

The additional content makes me happy. More variety so not everybody is using Molten with Night's Edge.

Turazrok

Smash Master
I'm sorry bro I don't care what it is I don't like 86 non mitigable damage lava spawning on me for mining/killing something. It wasn't easy before, it's just tedious now.

Top Bottom