• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tennessee Thread/Locator + Facebook Locator

theViRUS

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0276-0678-5441
Tennessee player myself. Bristol to be exact. Always looking for sparing partners, however, the only device I play on is the 3DS.

iVoltage

$5.99 Abuser
Is there any sort of smash scene like weeklies, monthlies w/e in the Murfreesboro - Nashville area? I'm looking to get into this but i haven't found much of anything here.

Jester Kirby

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JesterKirby
The Memphis Smash 4 scene has been getting pretty big, our average locals pull in 25+ these days. It's been pretty exciting. :)

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
yup Facebook is the easiest way to reach the greater majority of the TN community. If you have an account that doesnt have a picture just send me a message and Ill add you.

poopboy2002

Smash Rookie
yup Facebook is the easiest way to reach the greater majority of the TN community. If you have an account that doesnt have a picture just send me a message and Ill add you.
actually, could you change my name to SparkyV2? It came to me in a dream that poopboy2002 is a **** name

tekcop

Smash Rookie
We've started having monthlies in Lexington. It's about the halfway point between Memphis and Nashville. It's a great spot if you live in the Smash dead zone in between the two bigger cities. We get a lot of players coming down from Jackson.

PM gets the most focus in our little region (2 of our TO's Omnifacade and Peen attend STS in Murfreesboro for PM, so I blame them) but they usually run Melee and/or Smash 4 alongside.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/966185743413431/

TxB | Ramsaur

Smash Ace
NNID
Ramsaur
Coming to Nashville for the whole week. Any smashers in the area? Do you guys have a cave or a place for smash fests? Local PM/Smash4 player. Win most smash 4 tournaments in my area and get top 3 in PM

moofinmoofin

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0662-4288-9992
Hello I am moofin from chattanooga I was at Scenic City and I like to be on lists.

Vesoralla

Smash Rookie
NNID
nathaniel33333
3DS FC
2062-9467-1849
Vesoralla
Facebook: Nathaniel Slawson
Living in Maryville, TN (in East TN)

Last edited:

dandeto

Smash Apprentice
So does anyone know for certain when The Score does tournaments for smash? I have looked, and they stopped updating their schedule for smash tourneys. The only thing I keep hearing from facebook, here, and friends is that they happen every Friday. no definite info from The Score or the TO though.

Top Bottom