• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tennessee Thread/Locator + Facebook Locator

Luke Weir

Smash Rookie
Relatively new to Nashville myself, I play mostly 64, but I've finally come to accept melee. Definitely interested in playing against some new people though.

bizd19

Smash Rookie
Hey guys new to competitive smash and the forums i also live in the nashville area wanted to say hi to everyone and I'm glad i could find a group of people close

Zeds

Smash Apprentice
64 only
murfreesboro/nashville area
samus/falcon/dk/link if you care.

haha sounds like a craigslist ad, but im down to chill/play! hollaaaa i'm always down for some console smash.
hopefully there are some 64 TN smashers, haven't looked through this whole thread.

BigShad

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0602-6501-8253
I generally plan on playing Smash 4 only and competitively when it comes out.
As far as my location goes, for right now let's just say West TN (sorry, sort of uncomfortable with giving out my full location as of right now)
I plan on my mains being Greninja/Robin.

If anyone feels like playing, training, or just casual chatting online when the game comes around, just feel free to contact me through PM.
And I honestly hope I can warm up to you lot and get to know you all better. :)

Last edited:

dittopenguin

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4081-6925-1902
So im finally at school so i figure I should give out my info so people can contact me.

Cookeville btw

facebook.com/josh.baker.7982

MinjoJinjo

Smash Rookie
Seems like I'm a little ways away from everyone.

Kingsport, TN. It's in Northeast Tennessee.
Will post Facebook link when I hit 10 posts. Not in a hurry to post though. I lurk mostly.

Roost3r

Smash Cadet
Seems like I'm a little ways away from everyone.

Kingsport, TN. It's in Northeast Tennessee.
Will post Facebook link when I hit 10 posts. Not in a hurry to post though. I lurk mostly.
Were like 30 minutes away, but I hold events in Bristol every Thursday! Feel free to stop by. Also join the Tri-Cities smash fb page if you haven't yet.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/825759094115711/

HaZarD2kv

Smash Apprentice
NNID
HaZarD2kv
PsychoPsy, hit us up on the Memphis Area Smash page on facebook. We play very often and play both melee and pm.

Skaix

Smash Rookie
What's up fellow smashers? I am a scrub looking for some people to play smash with. For I have beaten all my friends and need some new friends to beat me. I play Melee and PM. Mains are Marth and Falco. Oh, and I live in the Brentwood/Nahsville area.

Facebook-https://www.facebook.com/schuyler.t.young

Last edited:

Leafeon

Verdant Pokémon
Hi, I live in Nashville right now but I may be moving to Smyrna soon. Either way you should probably expect me to start showing up for things, even though I'm not at all noteworthy of a player.

I play PM, trying to Roy it up.

Last edited:

HaZarD2kv

Smash Apprentice
NNID
HaZarD2kv
Hello, our group plays PM and Memphis, you should check out the Memphis Area Smash facebook page. We are always accepting new challengers into the community.

Mrirvin1234

Smash Cadet
NNID
Mrirvin
3DS FC
4639-9443-8067
hey Im Mrirvin! I live in Memphis, Tennesseee. I would like to find some people so we could liven up the smash scene here a little more! I'm always ready and up for a challenge!

Last edited:

DJKai

Smash Cadet
NNID
DJKaiTime
3DS FC
0989-1745-4440
Does anyone have any Wiis that they are willing to sell? Or any deals for Wiis that they know??

I live in Middle Tennessee, by the way.

Roost3r

Smash Cadet
So I'm guessing there are so smashers in the Tri cities area? I feel so lonely XD
There are! Go join the tri-Cities smash page in the OP to connect with us. I usually try to run some weekly smashfests in Bristol and there are a decent amount of people that play in Bristol, JC, and Kingsport

Tselel (5805)

Smash Cadet
NNID
Chris_Tselel
I'm in Jackson, and I'm trying to connect our Brawl players with the UT Martin players at the moment. I don't think they've organized formally yet. Anyone here able to hook me up with a connection?

Cubone

Smash Lord
NNID
Cubone
I'm in clarksville, mostly play sm4sh and played a bit of pm awhile back. Would definitely try to make it out to Nashville if that's where things are happening though.

At apsu if that helps at all.

Last edited:
Top Bottom