• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tennessee Thread/Locator + Facebook Locator

Fizz-sama

Smash Ace
Good to see you again KOkingpin. You might remember me as Smashter Marth.

Most of the TN dudes post in the INN threads, but It'd be nice to see a list of where all the TN smashers are. If you don't want to edit your post with locations, I'll do so.

Fizz-sama
Marth
Memphis, TN

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
Good to see you again KOkingpin. You might remember me as Smashter Marth.

Most of the TN dudes post in the INN threads, but It'd be nice to see a list of where all the TN smashers are. If you don't want to edit your post with locations, I'll do so.
Hows it going man.
Yeah im back from cali and it was a cool experience.
Ready to take TN throne though hahaha.

+KO+
Ganondorf
Manchester, TN (formerly of Nashville)

Aurafox

Smash Ace
NNID
AuraPuffs
3DS FC
2466-1511-0624
Sup man, welcome back! Been playing only Guilty Gear for the past while, but I ain't out or anything. For the most part that is. I'll be gettin' around more often after a while.

Aurafox
Fox
Chattanooga, TN

Glad yer back, yo! Now get yer azz down here and play me fo' real, haha!

*edit* Link in my sig comes to this thread now.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
The knoxville peeps need to get involved as well with Smash

Looks like ima have to go up there and own em all to make them play again

>.>
<.<

Nite

Smash Champion
I never got to play you KO. You should come to some of the biweeklies.

Nite
Falco, Fox, Marth
Memphis, TN

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
Auraaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
wanna plaaaaaaaaaaaaay!
im off on Tuesdays and Wedsnesdays seeing as how i only live about 45 mins away from u know means u got a smasher buddy!

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
comeon people i know there are more TN smashers than this... we need to get everyone down here... and i know for a fact that all the TN smashers dont just live in Memphis haha.

Nite

Smash Champion
Hey KOKingpin, post another link to the thread in the INN biweeklies thread, most of the people in TN and near it post in there.

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
CO_Brad
Mario
Memphis Annex Area of Millington^^(Just Memphis is fine), TN

Nite

Smash Champion
i know for a fact that all the TN smashers dont just live in Memphis haha.
Haha, boy you were wrong. Look at all of those Memphis players.

I know some more that haven't posted in here. I'll list their mains and they can come post their other characters if they ever post here.

Lance87
Peach
Memphis/Millington

SmashterLink
Link
Memphis/Millington

Zero
Ness
Memphis/Millington

SuperDeeber028
Ice Climbers, Sheik
Memphis

Handorin

Smash Hero
Yar, doesnt get cut off either. Now I just need to remember how to have it randomly pick 1 of X sigs everytime you view it. (You go to a page, see Sig1, refresh and see Sig2)

mslano

Smash Journeyman
mslano
Ganon/Roy/Sheik
Nashville, TN

Even though I'm rusty as hell, I'd still like to play against people.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
we need to have some smash fests in Middle Tennessee area....
that means Mslano, Blueshadow, and your crew, and my crew.
have like a mini tourney.

*Edit* woot 100 posts!

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
And, anyone in the memphis area/wants to make the trip, check out the INNsomnia tournies. Always a blast. I won't promote too much here, but definitely worth the trip. Post in the biweekly thread for questions/hype, etc.

We're putting TN on the smash map. Be part of the growing legacy.

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
I know I talked to KO Kingpin on aim but I will post here now that I can post. YAY

SmashterLink
Link (I play Falco and Ganon as well, but they arent mains)
Memphis/Millington
Crew: Runaway 7 <---Havent seen anyone do that yet. ^___~

Handorin

Smash Hero
Crew: Milk and Cookies Inc. (MaCI)

Mangz, I havnt seen you play falco or ganon Slinky o.O

Nite

Smash Champion
If we are going to list crews, then I will post everybody in my crew.

Runaway 7

Nite
Lance87
Smashterlink
CO_Brad
Zero
Fizz-Sama

Also, you didn't have this one before because I forgot. (I love you Brian, haha.)

Lord Byron
Samus
Memphis/Millington
Runaway 7

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
And, anyone in the memphis area/wants to make the trip, check out the INNsomnia tournies. Always a blast. I won't promote too much here, but definitely worth the trip. Post in the biweekly thread for questions/hype, etc.

We're putting TN on the smash map. Be part of the growing legacy.
Thats Right Zane, everyone needs to get to smashin in TN.
West TN is too strong for Mid TN and East TN right now.
Im gonna try to get Middle TN up and running, and maybe talk to some of East TN peeps and get them smashing again.

If u smash and your friends dont post on Smashboards MAKE THEM!

Handorin

Smash Hero
O Dangz. Sounds like he's calling us out. Next INN (or other major tourney TNiens are at) we need to have a West TN vs. East TN crew battle.

Aurafox

Smash Ace
NNID
AuraPuffs
3DS FC
2466-1511-0624

But anyway yah being able to Smash with mid and west side of TN would be hella cool again. KO if you get anything started up in Nash, holla at me and I'll see if I can be a part of it. TN war would be fun lol. (battle for the most inconveniently-horizontal-shaped State) I'm all about it though.

And fine if something works out with home stuff YES I'll come to INN. :dizzy: Just to clarify wtf's been going on and why I keep saying no every time you crazy peepz ask me, I got bit by a venomous mo'fo spider and my left arm has been mad-gank-not-working properly and traveling to game is not on my agenda. It's no biggy but it's something I've been having to deal with for a good while now and it's hard to really function normally with it. Especially with the fact that it hurts to hardly use it in the slightest bit, and the thought of driving my azz all the way to -anywhere- makes me die a lil' inside, having to use my arm propped up to turn the wheel = phat pain. If stuff works out with work and doctorb crap, I might make it to INN, but I sure ain't makin' no promises. :urg: (though INN is a long way away, so maybe parts of this will become better by then.) And don't keep actin' like I'm just bailing on you, Memph. I'm missing a really important con / tourney than I haven't missed in like the past 6 years cuz of all this BS and it's only an hour away, and having to miss it is killin' me cuz it's KICKASS!!! (it's the AWA thread, posted somewhere above-below this one, and it's more the con that's kickazz than the tourney, but either way it's a kickazz event that I loath having to miss out on for the first time...) At least I'm able to type this two handed finally. (for like a month I had to type 1 handed and it sucked azz because my arm had to be uber-numbed-cold, in case yer wondering where I've been for a long time.)

Of course if some TN only thing worked out in Mid TN, you know I'd still wanna be a part of it too if I can. KO keep me up to date on if yer working things out and stuffs. I'm not gonna drop out of the scene just cuz I got some ghetto Status Effect crap going on. Lemme know if stuff comes up guyz.

Last note. Anybody still play Halo2? I'm bored. :( Kinda hard for me to play with everything but I dun care, it's still gaming dammit. :3 Horrible Poison Status Effect ain't enuff to stop me from gaming, No Johns!!
-Fawks

Top Bottom