• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tennessee Thread/Locator + Facebook Locator

GucciGravy

Smash Rookie
Hey guys. I'm completely new here, but I thought this would be a good place to start.

I used to play Melee a lot when I was younger and Smash 64 as a little kid, but I got out of it when my GameCube stopped working. I recently got a Wii and bought Brawl (also downloaded Project M after watching people stream it) and I'm looking to get back into the game. I'm still trying to learn everything, but it'd be awesome to have some people to practice and play with.

GucciGravy
Chattanooga, TN.

Last edited:

Handorin

Smash Hero
Hey guys. I'm completely new here, but I thought this would be a good place to start.

I used to play Melee a lot when I was younger and Smash 64 as a little kid, but I got out of it when my GameCube stopped working. I recently got a Wii and bought Brawl (also downloaded Project M after watching people stream it) and I'm looking to get back into the game. I'm still trying to learn everything, but it'd be awesome to have some people to practice and play with.

GucciGravy
Chattanooga, TN.
Hey, we just got a scene started here in Chattanooga. We have weekly smashfests in Hixon and will have our first official tournament March 22nd. Join the facebook group.

yoshiiscool

Smash Journeyman
Hey Stark, you shouldn't be terribly far from murfreesboro, prolly a bit less than an hour away, depending on where in warren county you are. We have a pretty decent group of pm, and small group of meleers that tend to meet up on a weekly basis on saturdays if you can get up here. Here's our thread: http://smashboards.com/threads/midd...-realms-project-m-melee-southhaven-ms.205928/ address and contact info should still be on the front page

HaZarD2kv

Smash Apprentice
NNID
HaZarD2kv
Hey guys, this is 2KrunkVillain from Memphis. We have smash nights (and days) at our place a couple times a week. If you want to get better at PM or Melee, doesn't matter really, we play both a lot. Hit me up via facebook, my name is Joshua Warren and I am going to try and keep communications up with everyone online. Memphis is coming back strong and we want to take everyone with us. I'll be checking on this frequently so we can have stronger turnouts. Plus, there is a venue if we start getting bigger so we can have lots of space.

Alexo30

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, this is 2KrunkVillain from Memphis. We have smash nights (and days) at our place a couple times a week. If you want to get better at PM or Melee, doesn't matter really, we play both a lot. Hit me up via facebook, my name is Joshua Warren and I am going to try and keep communications up with everyone online. Memphis is coming back strong and we want to take everyone with us. I'll be checking on this frequently so we can have stronger turnouts. Plus, there is a venue if we start getting bigger so we can have lots of space.
I'm gonna hit you up.

BaneOfTeeleh

Smash Rookie
So I just moved to Nashville. Mainly play Smash 64, but I'd be equally up for Melee and PM. Anyone in Nashville have any Smashfests often?

Metafiction

Smash Rookie
I currently live in Nashville, but I'm going to college in Martin. Either way, I'm a Tennesseean. The University Center on campus has a game room where people play Brawl fairly regularly, so I usually stop by there and play whenever I can.

youtwo

Smash Rookie
NNID
Youtwo12
3DS FC
0559-6766-5283
Switch FC
2400-3262-8154
What's up everyone, I'm kinda new here. I'm from Collierville, TN and I would love to get some practice in and get into the competitive scene.

G Thang

Smash Rookie
New here; lookin for a place in the Murfreesboro area to play some casual Brawl/ProjectM. Never really had any competition outside of a group of 4-5 friends that play, so improvement is difficult :/ ...A semi-competitive tournament scene would be a great learning experience.

Handorin

Smash Hero
For Chatt Monthly:
I don't know very many smashboard accounts. Have them come claim their results. And characters. I couldn't remember all of those either.

Chattown Monthly PM Bracket
Rank
Player
Characters
User
1st
KOKingpin
$42.00
2nd
Baba
$21.00
3rd
Mr. Pickle
$7.00
4th
Moist
5th
Shapular
5th
JTMerrell
7th
Morph
7th
Fratdaddy
9th
Handorin
9th
Rahjj
9th
BCAF
9th
MS
13th
Ducky
13th
Kain

Chattown Monthly Melee Bracket
Rank
Player
Characters
User
1st
Moist
$42.00
2nd
KOKingpin
$21.00
3rd
Mr. Pickle
$7.00
4th
Handorin
5th
FratDaddy
5th
Mucho
7th
JTMerrell
7th
Wipes
9th
Ducky
9th
Shapular
9th
BCAF
9th
Rahjj
13th
Morph
13th
Kain

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
@ G G Thang - you talk to me. The get together is at my place on Saturdays. If you look for thee middle tn smash thread my phone number is there. But I dont mind posting again I suppose. 615-995-1895

KDS

Smash Apprentice
Lol, i miss playing PM With Pickle, lol. But i'm really decent in Brawl. Anything with normal brawl going on, anymore Around Nashville/ The boro?

Munky33

Smash Rookie
Hey guys,

I'm Munky from outside Chattanooga (Cleveland, TN). Like many of you, Project M and Smash "4" have renewed my interest and I would love to get together and play/practice. I requested to join the Chattanooga Facebook. Anything else I should do as far as staying connected to the scene?

Thanks!

Last edited:

Handorin

Smash Hero
Hey guys,

I'm Munky from outside Chattanooga (Cleveland, TN). Like many of you, Project M and Smash "4" have renewed my interest and I would love to get together and play/practice. I requested to join the Chattanooga Facebook. Anything else I should do as far as staying connected to the scene?

Thanks!
We generally play Smash at JT's place in Hixon on Tuesdays. Info is in the group.

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
Sup guys, I'm just getting back into the scene after a long time. Didn't see anyone in Clarksville, but I figured I'd add my name to the list. Might be looking to start putting a tournament together in the future as well. What's the scene like down here?

Clarksville, TN

KOkingpin

Smash Champion

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
http://smashboards.com/threads/may-...monthly-melee-project-m.352115/#post-16690412

http://smashboards.com/threads/midd...ion-morehead-ky.205928/page-140#post-16691023

Those are the two main threads for middle tn smash beside this one. I host weekly get togethers at my place on Saturdays when we dont go to tournaments. And whoa old school smasher moved to middle tn. Are you military? Aren't you originally from east coast?
I'm not military, but I live here with a soldier for the time being. And yeah, I'm originally from Mass back in the day. We used to run the Cataclysm series up there way back in the day.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
Yeah I remember you from back in the day. We are having a tournament this weekend in Cool Springs. You should come out. Its melee and PM doubles and singles.

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'll see if I'm free that day, I don't know if I'll bother entering anything, I haven't played the game in a long time. But I've been wanting to play Project M a ton, so maybe I'll come down to play some friendlies and stuff.

fraggle

Smash Cadet
Hey guys,

Thanks!
I actually used to live in Cleveland. I live in knox now and if ur ever in up this way there is an active scene you can smash w here. also have a FB group called knox smash

TripBug

Smash Rookie
Im into friendlies right now, need to stretch my muscles! Lenior city or knoxville is from where I hail.

TheGrayOne

Smash Rookie
Hey guys I live practically in your front lawn over in Killen, AL I just made an account on here after playing in a tourney at a Con. I got to admit I am hooked on Project M and looking for places nearby that have weeklies or something I can grind my way up in terms of skill. I don't care about representing my state or whatever if thats a thing people are really hard into. Just looking for a good time.

Top Bottom