• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tennessee Thread/Locator + Facebook Locator

Keta

Smash Journeyman
Hmmm... I did some memory altering things during my week of Cali... Was the INN I went to 4? I thought it was 5... o.O Either way, I'm waiting for the next INN, lol.

Handorin

Smash Hero
I guess you did. We havnt had 5 yet and Zane said he has something really big and really good planned for it. He hasnt told us, but we know it will be good.

Keta

Smash Journeyman
Oh... Psht, I know what it is. It's okay. It's been done before twice, by the way.

EDIT: For those of you who don't know. He's planning single elimination brackets.

TridenT

Smash Cadet
Interesting. A venue getting set up for late October, eh? Near Knox Vegas, you say?

I can assure you I'll do my best to be there, so long as it's on a Saturday or Sunday. Let's just hope my job doesn't throw me any last-second weekend work...

I get a funny feeling I'm going to get rocked entirely out of my chair by some of you guys. This could be quite the learning experience.

JMOAN

Smash Apprentice
Sheik as main. Secondary and tertiary--Ness/Fox

Nashville @ Vanderbilt

Sadly, it's next to impossible for me to get to Memphis from where I am. Hence, we need some more middle TN tournaments!

I know this is my first post, but I've been a lurker for some time. Hopefully, I'll be able to prove (what little) skills I have at a nearby tournament.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Omg, another Fox/Ness. wewtness. Except Shiek is gay, I hate shiek >_>

TridenT

Smash Cadet
@TridenT - DEY
What? Are you looking for me to say "SEE ME ROLLIN"? :grin:

I'd Greyhound it, but my nearest Greyhound is fourty-five minutes in the wrong direction from anything happening in Middle TN. Might as well drive the thing.

So, how's it looking for something Middle-to-East TN-ish? Anything cooking yet?

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
well im gonna be moving to Murfreesburo in November guys so ill be more centered in Middle TN the manchester is and most likely ill be able to hold a tournament somewhere where everyone is a close distance to the place. I know there is a Gaming place in M'Buro (or atleast there used to be) that i could hold a tournament.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
well i think im gonna have a house warming party at my new Apartment/House and i would like to invite anyone to come and smash with me there will be atleast 3 tvs for smash. if anyone would be interested let me know.

Handorin

Smash Hero
where/when/how? lol
If it is next month, I have my liscence, if it is this month I wont.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
its gonna be next month we (being me and my GF) havnt decided on a place but we will be moving in around the first of the month (NOV) its will be in Smyrna (close to Murfreesburo) I would love it if a bunch of people came there will be refreshments =)

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
heck yes that would be awesome! the more the merrier. Im guessing that Keta will be there also and hand you should bring Milk & Cookies INC with you. maybe even get Run7 out here too. I might even be able to get a special guest to join us (coughcoughaurafoxcoughcough)

Red_Ninja

Smash Cadet
Someone needs to come to knoxville TN and smash with me, I own all of Knoxville, and maybe more. Let me know if anyone wants to smash with me (KO)? I live in west knox, hit me up at 865-684-5660. We can set a time up to smash.

TridenT

Smash Cadet
Someone needs to come to knoxville TN and smash with me, I own all of Knoxville, and maybe more. Let me know if anyone wants to smash with me (KO)? I live in west knox, hit me up at 865-684-5660. We can set a time up to smash.
OH REALLY? :chuckle:

I don't need to come anywhere, I'm ALREADY HERE! (Read the thread, goober!)

By all means, hop on over to GameCrazy and get to know the folks, because they know me... and they'd let us use their place as a "venue", if you will, for a one-on-one, at the very least.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
hahahah OOOOOOOOOOOooooooo Challenge!!!!
why dont both of yall show for the smashfest at my place on NOV 25th
that way yall can play the best in Middle TN as well (me and Aurafox)
also yall should play keta he also lives in East TN

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
well me and Red Ninja are planning to have a smashfest at his house if any east TN peeps (trident) this means fun fun fun in knoxville on NOV14th who wants it

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
Don't forget about Memphis. We've got a pretty good smash community here as far as number of people.

Look any of us up, or check out the INNsomnia thread for local tourney/biweeklies, and just all around general memphis area information

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
trust us Zane we havent forgot about you and Memphis.

But seriously anyone and everyone for East TN (yeah there isnt much posting but invite your friends) should try to be there. I mean i am driving down there for my Birthday (Nov 14th, I'll be 22). So as a Birthday Gift to me show up(or give me the money to buy a Wii/PS3[haha jk])

Red_Ninja

Smash Cadet
Can't wait for the 14th Kingpin, its gonna be awesome. As for now I'm trying to get in touch with Trident. I don't know which game crazy to go to, and when to go there.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
THIS IS THE TRUE TN THREAD! hahaha but seriously this one is the active one the old one died when i moved to cali and aura became inactive in smash. so please Post in this TN thread if at all possible. And if the admins want to they can close the old one :)

Red_Ninja

Smash Cadet
Hey, I'm just one stock behind you and your ****ed lasers... a little respect...
Just one stock???? Hmm last time I checked when I'm falco its 2 or 3. Don't get me wrong your good and you're getting better, but I still "own" you. The question here = Have you even seen me try???? I usually only beat you by one stock when I'm DK.

As for giving you respect, HA, I'll give you some respect when you 2 or 3 stock my falco, or better yet, when you beat my falco in a match for the first time. As for that whole owning statement, I think I said that before I even played you.......but it still stands true. I know....... I'm a *******.

BUT enough smashing you (no pun intended).

Props on your tournament win, good job.

You have a lot of potential with this game.

Your marth is good, you are a little slow with reaction time, just a little, but last time we played, I could tell you had gotten faster. Work on your l-cancels. Your ganondorf is always a split second behind mine, you mentioned this yourself. Practice getting those attacks off faster. You really impressed me with mew2, you should practice more with him, you seem to flow when using him.

When brawl comes out you need to get it ASAP and start playing with me. I would like for you to be on our crew if and when we get one together

Top Bottom