• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Ok but imagine

If this absolute banger gets included with KOS-MOS because, while technically not from Xenosaga, it represents KOS-MOS’s first crossover venture

imagine if it’s in her trailer tho

D

Deleted member

I liked this one. I didn't think Eight would make it into Smash, but I'm happy for you and his other fans. He really stands out compared the rest of the Heroes.
Thank you so much Osby!

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I like to think KOS-MOS has built a reputation as Namco’s “crossover queen” being in both Project X Zone games and their predecessor, Namco X Capcom, so

Though I think a Tales of character would take precedence, but if KOS-MOS does get in first and Lloyd is back as a Mii costume, and we get Elma on top of it...

Hforjfkirjwns yassssssss
Yeah, Lloyd is definitly KOS-MOS biggest opponent right now, but like you mentionned, something tell me that Edrick will be the last pretty anime with a sword for a while and that Lloyd will come back as a costume when the Namco character is revealed.

What are my proof?

None tbh, but idk, I got a feeling, ya know?:4shulk:

That, and KOS-MOS is kinda like Bayo in a sense, a dangerous woman with lots of weapon on her hands that as overall a good relation with Nintendo?

Yes, Yeah, Yup, she got something going, especially since her official creator work for Nintendo now those days, and Namco relation with Nintendo is top notch.

But let's not be too confident until we get better proof, because we knew what happened with Ridley fan in Smash 4...

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Trailers?

I'm just happy we are getting CGI trailers unlike with the Smash 4 DLC
Closest we got was Machinima animations using the dev console like Ness's look of shock when Lucas showed up.

Though that gives me a great idea for a Doomguy trailer that continues on from Ridley's.

Dyllybirdy

Smash Hero
I assume you've all seen this already, but if not...
"I absolutely loved the track. I was curious if they'd bring you in since, well, they've never really worked with anyone in the West for Smash Bros before. I really hope this positive experience opens the doors for others, such as your compatriots David Wise & Robin Beanland"

I think that's so sweet.

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
Closest we got was Machinima animations using the dev console like Ness's look of shock when Lucas showed up.

Though that gives me a great idea for a Doomguy trailer that continues on from Ridley's.
Every fighting game newcomer from now on should continue from :ultken: and :ultincineroar:'s trailer.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I assume you've all seen this already, but if not...

"I absolutely loved the track. I was curious if they'd bring you in since, well, they've never really worked with anyone in the West for Smash Bros before. I really hope this positive experience opens the doors for others, such as your compatriots David Wise & Robin Beanland"

I think that's so sweet.
Sakurai is always a sweetie pie

Last edited by a moderator:

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276
In an alternate scenario where Rare still stayed with Nintendo and Banjo & Kazooie made it into an earlier Smash game, would Gruntilda have been one of the most requested fighters?

D

Deleted member

This fall we will be able to have Mario, Pikachu, Sonic, Mega Man, PAC-MAN, Cloud, Simon Belmont, and Banjo-Kazooie all in one battle

That's just absolutely mind-blowing

D

Deleted member

This is a message to anyone who's said that Zoe is not happening (which, if i remember correctly, is all of you)

That Pokemon is adorable.
I KNOW I LOVE IT

D

Deleted member

This is a message to anyone who's said that Zoe is not happening (which, if i remember correctly, is all of you)

I KNOW I LOVE IT
Even if I would love to see you happy on any way...

I fear that non-videogame characters aren’t happening as long as Sakurai denies Goku from being in.
And trust me, I would find some non-videogame stuff in Smash cool (like Scrooge, Marvel or a Godzilla stage)... but they are currently impossible.

But who knows? Maybe things change in the future.

D

Deleted member

Even if I would love to see you happy on any way...

I fear that non-videogame characters aren’t happening as long as Sakurai denies Goku from being in.
And trust me, I would find some non-videogame stuff in Smash cool (like Scrooge, Marvel or a Godzilla stage)... but they are currently impossible.

But who knows? Maybe things change in the future.
I know, it was more of a joke than anything :laugh:

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138

I KNOW I LOVE IT
RUNDAS ISNT HAPPENING!

(Please tell me this puts him in smash!)

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
In an alternate scenario where Rare still stayed with Nintendo and Banjo & Kazooie made it into an earlier Smash game, would Gruntilda have been one of the most requested fighters?
Mumbo.
And then would be the **** fest of "omg mumbo over skullkid!"
Orrrrr, because of mumbo existing, skull kid can have 25-90% of his development done for him in advance and be an echo, or vice versa!!!!111!11

Wow, speculation can be fun.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
*points to The Layton Fandom* Welcome

tbh, I dont even know if Sakurai even acknowledges Layton
If I recall correctly, Hino himself has talked about Layton with Sakurai at one point. So I think its likely that he has at least considered him at one point.
There was also that one time when a fan requested him to both Hino and Sakurai.

I think that one concert Sakurai did also had a song from the Layton series at one point too.

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I think our chances for an SNK rep just skyrocketed
Yes that's an actual game that was just announced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom