• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Good luck in your quest to find a "Boyfriend Free Girl"
Well, now I'm reminded again that I could have spent time studying something worthwhile, but instead learned about CWC.

D

Deleted member

I successfully ported Tom Nook and the Bell Bag to Blender. Time to make Tom Nook rolling in mulah.

D

Deleted member

Every time I think about the prospect of a Smash Bros film/miniseries, I involuntarily orgasm. I need help

D

Deleted member

Turn your lights off and read this.

You wake up. It’s three AM. You’re too lazy to go back to sleep (or something) and as you walk down the hallway, something charges at you.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

You wake up. It’s three AM. You’re too lazy to go back to sleep (or something) and as you walk down the hallway, something charges at you.

You hear in the distance
" deeeebt. College student looooaannns. House Mooorrrgaaageee"

D

Deleted member

You gotta nuke the whole country now

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Dear God I’m watching the latest Promised Neverland and

THE FEELS I HECKIN CAN’T—

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
If companion theory is actually true then I think that means no resident evil rep considering they don’t have one and you can’t have the other character on the mural If say it was Leon and Jill. Hero doesn’t have their alts so, unless the other character was apart of grit moveset which feels unlikely.

Meaning Phoenix is technically more likely in that case unless Leon and Jill come with tofu.

I don’t fully buy into companion theory, if we get either or those two as dlc I’ll be hyped

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Personally I’m subscribing to Color Theory plus Kasumi

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I made a decent dent in Crash Bandicoot 3 today. I haven't played any of the original trilogy before, but I wanted to beat one game in the N. Sane trilogy and I read somewhere that Crash 3 is the best one to start with. So far, I'm finding it to be much easier than Crash 1 or 2.

It has its difficulty spikes (mostly with motorcycle and underwater levels), but aside from those, I find it to be much less frustrating than Crash 2 or especially Crash 1. Today alone, I got through about eighteen levels and four boss fights, and now there are only four levels between me and the final boss. (I'm only aiming to beat the game, not 100% complete it - trying to break every single crate, and get through several levels without dying, just sounds frustrating)

...Unfortunately, one of those levels is a motorcycle level. I won the second motorcycle level by the skin of my teeth, and no matter how hard I try for this one, I can never get better than fourth. At least there aren't any more underwater levels left.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Wait a second...

Joker has Morgana...

Hero has Slime...

Banjo has Kazooie...

Waluigi has Obama

Companion theory might be real guys

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Wait a second...

Joker has Morgana...

Hero has Slime...

Banjo has Kazooie...

Waluigi has Obama

Companion theory might be real guys
Obama chuckled. “You mean the Chaos Emeralds?”

...wait wrong fic

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Mii Costume Theory
I wonder what would happen to this theory if the Hero comes with the return of the Geno costume and Chocobo hat, as well as a Slime hat, but the remaining three costumes aren't related to Squenix.

D

Deleted member

Mii Costume Theory
Color Theory
Companion Theory

...Choosing from one of these theories to believe in is like choosing which limb you want to get cut off.
What in the world is "Color Theory"? Is it the chairs again?

D

Deleted member

Mii Costume Theory
Color Theory
Companion Theory

...Choosing from one of these theories to believe in is like choosing which limb you want to get cut off.
In all honesty these whole theories seem kinda silly. I would argue that the one stretching the most is the Companion one as BK are a fighter altogether, followed by Color which seems like a detail to differentiate the characters and Mii Costume which is possible but open to change when we get more information on the Hero.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
The four DLC characters that we know of have different colours in the background of their pages on the official site; people are thinking that the last two characters will have orange and blue backgrounds (and, by extension, be or wear mainly orange and blue) to complete the rainbow, even though it could very likely be a coincidence.

Last edited:

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
It's a liiiitle bit early, as we have nearly a year to go, but **** it: what do you think will be shown off at Nintendo's 2020 E3? Keep in mind that AC will have already been out for a few months, Smash DLC will have wrapped up and next year could well be a break year for Pokemon titles. Our first look at the long awaited MP4? More details on BotW 2? Something else?

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
Each character is associated with a color.

Piranha Plant=green
Joker=red
Hero=purple
Banjo=yellow

Because Nintendo definitely chose the DLC characters based off color schemes and not something as ridiculous as popularity or moveset potential, we'll be seeing someone with blue or orange next.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Each character is associated with a color.

Piranha Plant=green
Joker=red
Hero=purple
Banjo=yellow

Because Nintendo definitely chose DLC characters based off a character's color scheme and not something as ridiculous as popularity or moveset potential, we'll be seeing someone with blue or orange next.
The four DLC characters that we know of have different colours in the background of their pages on the official site; people are thinking that the last two characters will have orange and blue backgrounds (and, by extension, be or wear mainly orange and blue) to complete the rainbow, even though it could very likely be a coincidence.
Why is this even a thing?

Noipoi

Howdy!
It's a liiiitle bit early, as we have nearly a year to go, but **** it: what do you think will be shown off at Nintendo's 2020 E3? Keep in mind that AC will have already been out for a few months, Smash DLC will have wrapped up and next year could well be a break year for Pokemon titles. Our first look at the long awaited MP4? More details on BotW 2? Something else?
BOTW 2, Mario Odyssey 2, if Pokémon isn’t on break then Diamond and Pearl remakes, maybe prime 4 and bayo 3. Hope for Splatoon 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom