• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tell Me Your Secrets, Ask Me Your Questions: New Question as of 10/22

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Well, I don't necessarily think the series sucks..... I've only played that one, and apparently PH is far from one of the better Zelda games.

But I don't think they're my cup of tea from what I've seen. :urg: The gameplay turns me off.

Well then kaylo what kinda gameplay turns you on ?

*sigh* I was going to let you slide with this one and be nice but it's been bugging me all day and since no one else said anything I'm not going to not say anything anymore.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Lol. ;; I had a feeling someone would.

Uhh, mostly I like RPGs, rhythm games, and different types of shooters. Sometimes I'll pick up a sim, but they usually start to bore me pretty quickly apart from the Rune Factory series (probably because it has RPG elements to it).

I'm also getting more and more into fighters, but at the moment I mostly watch rather than play. I'm looking forward to MvC3 a lot though.

I give a lot of games a try (flash cart and hacked Wii ftw), but there've only been a handful that I've really gotten into..... once I find a series I like, though, I get a little obsessive. :urg: KH, Okami, TWEWY, Ouendan, Professor Layton, Rune Factory, and Smash fall into that category.

EDIT: Dang, wrote more than I meant to.

Might as well add that atm I'm playing Muramasa, Professor Layton and the Unwound Future, FF: 4 Heroes, and Dragon Quest IX.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Lol. ;; I had a feeling someone would.

Uhh, mostly I like RPGs, rhythm games, and different types of shooters. Sometimes I'll pick up a sim, but they usually start to bore me pretty quickly apart from the Rune Factory series (probably because it has RPG elements to it).

I'm also getting more and more into fighters, but at the moment I mostly watch rather than play. I'm looking forward to MvC3 a lot though.

I give a lot of games a try (flash cart and hacked Wii ftw), but there've only been a handful that I've really gotten into..... once I find a series I like, though, I get a little obsessive. :urg: KH, Okami, TWEWY, Ouendan, Professor Layton, Rune Factory, and Smash fall into that category.

EDIT: Dang, wrote more than I meant to.

Might as well add that atm I'm playing Muramasa, Professor Layton and the Unwound Future, FF: 4 Heroes, and Dragon Quest IX.
what's a rythm game? I'm not into RPG's and I don't really play shooters Halo Call to Duty things like that are the only exception I used to play socom ftb2 for the psp. BUt other than that I don't play. I don't think I'm much a video gamer rythm based would be something like pa rappa the rapper? As for fighters mvc3 = trash play mvc2 or nothing at all. Also ther's TvC which is a wii knock off a gajillion tekkens and Super which I've been playing lately but my interest in that has started to dwindle. *shrugs* Anyways what's a rythm based game IDK if I got it right or not.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Pretty much any kind of music-based game is a rhythm game. Rhythm Heaven, Ouendan, Elite Beat Agents, DDR, Gitaroo Man, Guitar Hero, etc.

Never played Parappa, but I think I've seen vids. I thiiiiink it falls into that genre.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Pretty much any kind of music-based game is a rhythm game. Rhythm Heaven, Ouendan, Elite Beat Agents, DDR, Gitaroo Man, Guitar Hero, etc.

Never played Parappa, but I think I've seen vids. I thiiiiink it falls into that genre.
Ah I see another genre of games I don't like. Guess I'm not missing much. I don't really understand the point of DdR why don't you just dance? It's not as though it's teaching you how to do dance. I knew this one kid that had this crazy arcade set up for his DdR it wasn't some floormat it was like the actually arcade in his door room.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
I play RPGs, shooters, and strategy but not many music related games (i only play one music game (wii music) for RPG's they range from ToS, ToA, LoZ OoT, LoZ TP, FF (12 and 13 only) Kingdom hearts (almost every single game). no LoZ games that are 2D though. i don't like them (for some odd reason...)
shooters: Modern Warfare, Star Wars renagade and elite squadron...
Strategy: Pokemon, C&C, AoE 1-3, Civilization 3-4,
and i play oblivion

MrEh

Smash Hero
Ah I see another genre of games I don't like. Guess I'm not missing much. I don't really understand the point of DdR why don't you just dance?
It's like telling someone who plays Guitar Hero that he should be playing a real guitar.

They are not meant to be inferior substitutes, they're meant to be fun in their own way.

Mikachiru

Smash Ace
Ah I see another genre of games I don't like. Guess I'm not missing much. I don't really understand the point of DdR why don't you just dance? It's not as though it's teaching you how to do dance. I knew this one kid that had this crazy arcade set up for his DdR it wasn't some floormat it was like the actually arcade in his door room.
...But I can't dance. :c

I like puzzle, shoot 'em up, RPG, strategy, fighting, racing, adventure, DDR, and terrible games~. :awesome:

Also, I like MGS. I fail at killing though. I can snipe cyphers, but I like to hide instead of fight my way through stuff, unlike my dad and my brother. ;~;

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
It's like telling someone who plays Guitar Hero that he should be playing a real guitar.

They are not meant to be inferior substitutes, they're meant to be fun in their own way.
Lol I tell my uncle to play Guitar hero and he's learning the guitar.

...But I can't dance. :c

I like puzzle, shoot 'em up, RPG, strategy, fighting, racing, adventure, DDR, and terrible games~. :awesome:

Also, I like MGS. I fail at killing though. I can snipe cyphers, but I like to hide instead of fight my way through stuff, unlike my dad and my brother. ;~;
Ah, I see that actually may be worse. It seems like spastic convulsions when I see people play DDR. They be getting real into too. It's like relax. But different strokes for different folks I guess.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
i like pretty much any genere of games except shooters cause i can't shoot a thing and sports games like madden cause they don't seem that interesting.

Wolfric

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GoodLuckTrying
I LOVE RPGs, that's all I play, I also like Shooters and games like R.E. 4 (Pretty much every R.E.), and at this moment I bought a GBA SP and Pokemon Emerald / Leaf Green and am finishing Colosseum/XD on my Wii so I can catch 'em all (At least up to third generation...), I also bought the GBA Fire Emblem, but I finished it pretty fast (Costed me a about 25/100 of all my classes on College due to me distracting TOO MUCH)

Fighting Games, I enjoy DoA2 (I have my Dreamcast) and Soul Calibur 2, also Brawl and TvC, THOUGHT I'm not too active on those games, other than Brawl.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Ah man I have a totally awesome joke I coulda said but I don't want to get banned or infracted anymore. It would of ended with no homo though so you figure out the rest. ^_^

Top Bottom