• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tell me the scariest story you can think of with just one sentence.

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
"I, Masahiro Sakurai, present to you the ballot's true winner, Bubsy!"

SmashKeks

Smash Ace
Of course, people take every chance to bash Trump possible... this thread being no exception. Keep your SJW politics off smashboards.
Hey, I find the perpetual Trump bashing droll at times too, but they were just making a joke. Something they're well within their right to do. I'm not a fan of social justice politics either, but jumping on people for making jokes is exactly what some social justice advocates do, and we don't want to be like that. It looks good when the people criticizing them act better than that themselves. (Besides I'm pretty sure disliking trump isn't synonymous with championing social justice talking points, although I can concede many social justice warriors do not like Trump.)

That said, this thread probably shouldn't turn political here. I just made this lighthearted thing for laughs. Back to the joke making!

Last edited:

SwagGuy99

Smash Ace
Goku, Shrek, Navi and Kertsi were added to smash as a quadruple-duel fighter clone of Ice Climbers (who we are not putting back in Smash) and, because they will take so much time to add, the game will be delayed by 20XX years.

Last edited:

Ciro Blanco

Smash Cadet
Before the E3 begins, we will return to the past 3 months, locked in an infinite loop. Without ever being able to see Super Smash Bros for Nintendo Switch...

DYED

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW 8460 7625 6123
Meta Knight reverted into Brawl version.

Freduardo

Smash Champion
The only new character is Tingle and all of his costumes are swimsuit skins, though not all are male swimsuits.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Zelda is banned, meaning the obscure meme becomes a basic statement. :4zelda:
at least gorls will always have secretkpop :secretkpop:

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
:4jigglypuff::4ganondorf::4zelda:Jigglypuff, Ganondorf and Zelda are all STILL Bottom Tier in Smash Switch.:jigglypuff::ganondorf::zelda:

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
Smash Switch isn't real and you're all so deluded that you actually think it was announced, wake up, it wasn't, it's not real and it will never be, Smash 4 was the end of the series.

DYED

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW 8460 7625 6123
Sergeant from Fortnite is this Smash's third party featured character.

ThyCheshireCat

Smash Apprentice
The Former British Empire of great Britain.
Fornite becomes a highly infectious pathogenic disease the spreads via internet connections, you do not need to play or like the game to be infected as it targets those who dislike the game more, anyone who is infected can and will play Fornite 24/7 until death occurs, upon which the body reanimates a day later and will continue to play the game unless incinerated. (Man i feel like i wrote the description of an SCP.)

Last edited:

Androobie

Banned via Warnings
I’m not very good at this sort of thing, but I’ll give it a shot.

“And as the surgeon's knife makes the first incision, you are suddenly, blindingly aware that not only can you feel everything, but you are immobilized by the anaesthetic, unable to scream or even blink...”

Last edited:

Freduardo

Smash Champion
And eventually he learned to lose consciousness despite the audio’s never ending loop taunting “we needed to remove your eyelids to truly watch you sleep.”

Last edited:

Lass567

Smash Rookie
NNID
Noaaaaaaaaaahhhh
"The intent is to provide players with a sense of pride and accomplishment for unlocking different characters," Mr. Sakurai said in an interview.

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
Spending $300 on the Steam Summer Sale instead of buying a Nintendo Switch.

Still haunts me to this very day.

Top Bottom