• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tekkoshocon results! Pitssburgh PA, 4/10

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Melee teams: ($5 entry)

1. Plank+Chinesah ($40)
2. Swan Lake ($10)
3: Team CMU
4: Jarvitz+totosai
5: The hastings hillpigs

Melee Singles: ($10/person)

1: Chinesah (60.00)
2: Plank (60.00)
3: The lake (20.00)
4: Cobalt
5: Bob
5: Nakamaru
7: Tyler
7: Landandus
9: Azik
9: Emma Watsons Boyfriend
9: LTC
9: Jarvitz
13: Ace
13: dragon

Brawl Teams: ($5/person)

1: White Rice (chinesah+Plank) (70.00)
2: Team Gear (20.00)
3: Bruce Lee vs Chuck Knorris ($10.00)
4: Black and beautiful
5: Tactical Waft
5: Buckethead
7: Chasers
7: Thayer
9: LOD
9: Cage

Brawl Singles ($10/person)

1: Plank ($145)
2: Flackside ($75)
3: Spasm ($20)
4: Ben ($10)
5: J-mo
5: Tyler
7: Mirowood
7: Red
9: Chinesah
9: Zwei
9: Surge
9: Mozz
13: Trish
13: Jarvitz
13: Robert
13: Ryan
17: Cory
17: Disturbed
17: RatherDashing
17: Ash
17: Mchy
17: Trevor
17: Gatz
17: Totosai
25: Magin Vegeta

ggs to all. these are too fun ^_^ <3

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
OHH YEAH BABAY

lol its got me practicing brawl again x_x

maybe ill be decent again soon

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
chinesah who i brought got dq'd :(

flackside is actually a GOOD mario player, rofl. i convinced him to make a smashboards acc and hes going to. along with a few other guys. thats what these are about, building our community. so im glad everytime i convince someone and i always pitch smashboards to all the talented players.

but yea, it wasnt too hard. i went fox in winners and flackside beat me so i went mk in losers and won 6-0. im still pretty good, but i have a while to go til im top level. but until players decide to spend the money to come when they realize there is good money to be had here, im gonna keep taking con players money =-D

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
That Plank guy did so bad. I expected so much better out of him at the tournament. What a shame. lol

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
wow how fortunate jon is that NOBODY showed up to this if his *** won.. 145 WTF

you slick little **** you

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
how bout is that u quit *****ing and shut the **** up

little bitter?

anyone couldve came and won. all i was doing is posting who won what im supposed to do for this tourney. ur being a little *****. im not claiming to anything i dont do and so i played here and i won so stfu. i didnt tell anyone to come or not to come, i only tried to post here, so...?

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Plank keeping it corporate over here.

Do you actually like Brawl/see it as a respectable game now?

ChuDat

Smash Master
wow how fortunate jon is that NOBODY showed up to this if his *** won.. 145 WTF

you slick little **** you
how bout is that u quit *****ing and shut the **** up

little bitter?

anyone couldve came and won. all i was doing is posting who won what im supposed to do for this tourney. ur being a little *****. im not claiming to anything i dont do and so i played here and i won so stfu. i didnt tell anyone to come or not to come, i only tried to post here, so...?
YAYYYYYUHHHHHHHHZZZZZ!!!!

multiple characterz

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
chu why are you yayuhzing my trolling

your just mad because i call you out for being a greedy ****, which u can be

and plank is literally still stuck in 2008 where he thinks i -actually- care about anything he does in brawl

if anyones bitter, it's plank rofl

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
How does that make me bitter? Look at the cash in my pocket ^_^

all im saying is come beat me next time, or dont come in here posting. Im gna be running like 3 conventions a month across the country, so people should realize its good money.

Yayuhz

Nakamaru

Smash Master
Good **** in teams plank. Too bad we didn't get to play more with you cause brawl ran so late, but w/e. Was good to finally get to play you and chinesah. Swan Lake is gonna beat ya next time. ; )

jarvitz

Smash Apprentice
I was going to MM plank but my parents called and said they were like at the convention ready to pick me up. as for the bracket I lost to the 2nd place guy in second round of winners. Then i lost my other set 1-2 because we couldnt stage strike. The neutral was SV (my worst stage) so I lost. I ***** on PS1. Then they guy cps me to yoshi's. who plays on yoshi's? The stages screwed me over. Brawl dubz i was with the total noob. My opponents said after words that I would have been better off having 6 stocks and each of them had 3, and then they would 2v1 me. The sad part is that it was true. Melee singles and dubz i just did for the heck of it. If anyone wants i could upload some vids i have of game endings including when plank lost to the mario.

I also would like to say that Plank gave himself a bye in every bracket except melee dubz where there was no bracket just a round robin/pool.

Cobalt

Smash Journeyman
GGs to everyone in Melee singles and teams! Had a lot of fun! Don't know how many of the guys in the tournament are forum-goers, so I'll just give all my shoutouts here anyway.

Plank: Thanks for running everything and beating up my Falco a lot. GGs.
Chinesahh: GGs, your Fox is too good.
Bob: GGs, sorry about the laser camping. 325 lasers in two matches :<
Tyler: I've never played against a better Bowser, gg.
Laudandus: You can get your chance at revenge at the next CMU tourney :p

In all, I had a great time.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
I was going to MM plank but my parents called and said they were like at the convention ready to pick me up. as for the bracket I lost to the 2nd place guy in second round of winners. Then i lost my other set 1-2 because we couldnt stage strike. The neutral was SV (my worst stage) so I lost. I ***** on PS1. Then they guy cps me to yoshi's. who plays on yoshi's? The stages screwed me over. Brawl dubz i was with the total noob. My opponents said after words that I would have been better off having 6 stocks and each of them had 3, and then they would 2v1 me. The sad part is that it was true. Melee singles and dubz i just did for the heck of it. If anyone wants i could upload some vids i have of game endings including when plank lost to the mario.

I also would like to say that Plank gave himself a bye in every bracket except melee dubz where there was no bracket just a round robin/pool.
rofl @ this

Good players are SUPPOSED to get byes so there's no risk of them being sent to losers round 1 and making losers bracket an unfair mess.

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
Plank killed someone at tekko, he was laughing evilly in some elevator telling people that no one knows, or some ****;

btw good friendlies and it was nice meeting you, thanks for giving my falco ( I was the green falco on sunday/big guy in the all black suit/tie ) a good beating. what what, in da butt

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
1: Plank ($145) (mk)
2: Flackside ($75) (mario)
3: Spasm ($20) (rob)
4: Ben ($10) (?)
5: J-mo (fox)
5: Tyler (bowser)
7: Mirowood (wario)
7: Red (olimar)

bobbyszy

Smash Cadet
hahah np cobalt awesome set, you do what you have too. my jiggs is on the rise though that was the first tourny i played with her and i did pretty well. WE NEED A REMATCH THOUGHHH!! haha btw any1 see the set i played with keer in the tourny the day prior were i got bombed.. haha like most intense **** everrr!!

Mozz

Smash Apprentice
I'm guessing Ben used Pit, because I took 9th and I was beat in the winners by Plank and in the the losers bracket by a guy who used Pit as a main, even more ***** tactics style than me. I thought I abused arrows, but that 4th place guy took it to a level I rarely go to. Then he proceeded to beat me as Ike which was quite embarrassing to me (he was on his last stock, but still). Also, Plank used MK against me in winners and owned me, not Fox. I think in his first winners bracket match he 3 stocked a guy using Bowser, and in the second of the 2 out of 3 matches 3 stocked the guy with ganondorf IIRC.

Edit: Looks like Plank finally will get in the Brawl official rankings after this, if he sends the results of the tourney in. Good for him!

Top Bottom