• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Teh RudeChu (!A Sweet Pikachu Combo Video!)

Anther

Smash Champion
Watch it here
Enjoy, and let the music bring back memories of your childhood >.>

Video extended a bit, added some more clips to make it feel more complete... ya know?
Removed the shorter RudeChu vid and synced the music the way I intended it...replaced the That's Right screen with 2 sweet clips though >.>... but lost all my comments in the process... and would appreciate the Pika Love =D!

Zoap

Smash Master
Highly entertaining i love watching characters i dont get to see often be used as well as you do.

I also enjoyed the song choice but that could be because its 5:50 am :)

SCOTU

Smash Hero
your pika is way too good, it makes him look top tier (the awesome thing is it looks like this in your matches too).

BIG EDIT: NOTE THAT THIS WHOLE VID WAS CAPTURED IN ONLY ONE DAY

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace
haven't watched it yet but I've seen some of your matches. I'm sure I'll like it though...

us pika players have to stick together

IT'S US AGAINST THE WORLD!!! lol

I might have to take you to court though for those uairs into dairs though. *shakes fist* just kidding.

have u watched some of the other pika vids?

yellow rat *******...(mine)

electric shuffle...(N64)

good to see more pika players reppin the little guy hard

comments on the combo vid later when I get a chance to watch it

SCOTU

Smash Hero
anther, i thought you'd've put some clips against bigy in... but then the footage wouldn't all be from one day.

Anther

Smash Champion
While the site's down I'ma find a song and put all the clips I wanted in there, and add some bigy clips, though he did **** me all through the finals... how come you never posted the last 4 matches of the set =o?

Yellow rat ******* motivated me to get quick attack sweetspotting as perfect as I can get it... I think... actually, you motivated me to get fancy, n64's came out way first. >=D

And yeah it was recorded from one smashfest Scotu XD. I didn't know I pulled off some of the stuff I did x_X;. I know I was impressed XD.

Anther

Smash Champion
Probably Pound 2 and perhaps FC
But yeah, I so want to do more Pika dittos against other Pika mains. Hopefully one day my dream'll come true >=P

metroid1117

Smash Master
Please... I implore you...

PUT THIS ON FILEFRONT OR RAPIDSHARE WHERE I CAN DOWNLOAD IT!!! That was sweet... and I've been trying to pick up Pikachu lately too; this will really help me with visual examples of how to get the reverse tail spike out. Great video!

SCOTU

Smash Hero
yeah, the extension definitely made it better. @ metroid1117 get firefox and learn to use extensions (like unplug or video donwloader)

metroid1117

Smash Master
yeah, the extension definitely made it better. @ metroid1117 get firefox and learn to use extensions (like unplug or video donwloader)
I know how to use the download thing; it's just that I prefer movie files over flv files.

Gui1tyX

Smash Journeyman
great pika vid! i really liked ur combo at 3:29 or somethin near that but yea good **** fun vid to watch

SCOTU

Smash Hero
@ metriod1117: get Total Video Converter. it's available for a free trial version, but you can then find a s/n to get the full version, it's amazing and handles a ton of formats (inclunding flv and divx).

RapE

Smash Ace
Anther your pika looks like its getting better but its still whack :)

Anther

Smash Champion
Screw you =P
We'll see next time we play...
Just because of that comment I might just have to travel up to Midland >_>.

RapE

Smash Ace
sounds good man sounds good we need a higher black ratio in midland anyways haha

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Anther's Pika is one of the scariest things in this game (especially over the edge). There's a reason I air dodge SD'ed off of that back throw... Why does fox *never* catch the edge after an air dodge?

Anther

Smash Champion
Thanks everyone, on to the important stuff.. I fixed the extended version by resyncing the music x_X it, but that action involved me losing my comments and stuff... So show my vid some youtube love ^___^;... And don't hate me for bumping my own topic in a cry for attention =).

SCOTU

Smash Hero
I like the newer version more (if that was even possible).

(except for that part about me dying every two seconds...)

Fawriel

Smash Master
Hmm, very impressive. In fact, some of those tricks really made my jaw drop.
I was also going to congratulate you on having the guts to use some actual Pokemon music instead of some hip-hop stuff about rock-stars, but, yeah, anyway. :p
I still faved it because I really enjoyed the first part.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
I was definitely very impressed. Agreed in full with Fawriel.
I like how someone commented on the youtube with
|z3rYu (2 days ago)
Woah thats also a way to be fast: no wave dashing but L-Canceling everything XD
Really nice vid! 5stars |
I saw wavedashing in there... we must not have watched the same SWEET combo vid.

Anther

Smash Champion
If it makes you feel better Fawriel, I was disappointed in my second song choice a bit too... Some Justin Timberlake would've fit so much better... Rite :D??

Roman.

Smash Champion
That was a very amusing combo vid. I'm probobly gunna show it to my friend so he can see what a real pika can do. ^^

Nice vid anther, especially since it was all done in one day, very impressive.

Top Bottom