• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Technical Machine No. 44 - a SSBM Jigglypuff Combo Video and Real-Time Guide

Trezz

Smash Cadet
Hbox pulled off the Windmill rest setup in doubles at Smash n Splash, it was insane! Makes me wonder how many notes he took from this video if he saw it. ;)

Zappdos

Smash Cadet
@Treeze I heard about that, but coldnt find it in the vod. Any idea what stream/when?

Thanks for the support guys. <33

Trezz

Smash Cadet
It was on the secondary stream, MeleeEveryday, I'm pretty sure since it was during pools. Don't remember when exactly during the stream it was, but if the vods are up I'll look around for it when I get home from work because it was sick (he got that, and then the set winning rest like a few seconds later IIRC)

Trezz

Smash Cadet
lol yeah I would imagine it'd be much harder to get that in a high profile game, since I doubt anyone would be jumping within grab range of Puff on the windmill rather than just hitting her from underneath. But I'm sure it'll eventually one day...

Top Bottom