• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tech Chasing with Peach

DaNormZ

Smash Rookie
How do I continue a combo when they land on a platform (Specifically Fox) and they get up and sheild? I dont have a great answer to the solution so I need some tips for ways I can continue the combo. Just in general tips I can continue with any problems.

SSBM Tao

Smash Cadet
How do I continue a combo when they land on a platform (Specifically Fox) and they get up and sheild? I dont have a great answer to the solution so I need some tips for ways I can continue the combo. Just in general tips I can continue with any problems.
Most peach mains know this, but if someone is shielding on a platform (usually after a tech roll) you can double jump land (if you don't know what that is you can look it up) into grab. This is tool is SUPER useful and is necessary for every peach main to know and flat out beats players who are too patient in shield.

DaNormZ

Smash Rookie
If they get up and shield, your combo is over. They are not in hitstun anymore ;)

If you predict they'll keep holding shield, landing next to them and grabbing is good (duh)
HAHA yeah I just have to be told my solution so it doesnt come easy to me (;

DJL grab is good if they are shielding. Maybe you need to get faster with your inputs?
thats what im thinking.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom