• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tech chasing guides (serious topic)

Virusbleumage

Smash Rookie

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
Are you people actually saying that only two people understand tech chasing on this site?
No, we're saying that we don't need multiple copies of the same thing; clutters up the boards.
Where are guides for tech chasing using characters that do not require luck to win?
You just listed two of them.
I would write one myself but I cannot afford to waste my time, as I assure you it is quite valuable.
So you're just gonna complain about something you think is a problem and do nothing about it?

BPCigs

Smash Rookie
We definitely need some more guides for other characters

Virusbleumage

Smash Rookie
No, we're saying that we don't need multiple copies of the same thing; clutters up the boards.
Same thing? As I said, these are generally luck based characters and a tech chasing guide is pointless. Let's get a guide for sheik or falco and we'll talk.

You just listed two of them.
Learn the game.

So you're just gonna complain about something you think is a problem and do nothing about it?
I cannot afford to waste my time, as I assure you it is quite valuable.
Please reread my post.

Whatever I suck at melee anyway.
Stop cluttering up my thread.

Last edited:

Dolla Pills

Smash Ace
Don't worry, I'll write a guide for Sheik and Falco right here!

As Sheik, what you want to do is down throw your opponent. Then, you wait until they hit the ground and turn if they DI the throw to the other side of you. Then, you follow their roll with a boost grab or their tech in place with a standing grab on reaction. If they don't tech, you can try to jab reset or wait out their response in the same way you would follow a tech roll (except you have to no how to shield get up attack too).

As Falco, when you try to tech chase you will basically just pick a direction and hope they go that way because he is too slow to do anything on reaction.

So there you go.

Last edited:
Top Bottom