• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Star Fox call in Krystal for Smash!

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Hell, this is why we got Daisy, and not one, but TWO Wario series.

It's a wonder they eventually allowed Pauline to show up in something that's not sharing top billing with Mario and DK. Not to mention Kirby Star Allies in general.

Although you gotta admit that post-64 SF games varied in quality and never performed in sales as well as they thought they would. It's a similar situation to the one Crash Bandicoot used to have: changing hands to the point that the series' image was damaged.
Heck, there's three Warios

Super Mario Wario who's a minor villain
Wario Land Wario who is a greedy immmortal anti-hero out for treasure
and
Wario Land Wario who's a greedy goofball who's out for an easy buck and who contributes more to global warming than all of McD's cows.

On a similar note, there's 3-4 Foxes and depending on how you look at it, three Krystals. (Adventures and Assault Krystal, Rebound Command Krystal and Jilted-ex Command Krystal aka Kursed)

Last edited:

Dinoman96

Smash Master
Although it is telling that a 20-year old game performed better than a gimmicky reboot on a system that flopped...
Well, the SNES Classic as a whole was a more desirable product than SFZ. Obviously Star Fox 2 was made as a selling point for it but I'd be kinda hard pressed to say that it was the reason it sold over 5 million units. Probably would of done as much without it.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Well, the SNES Classic as a whole was a more desirable product than SFZ. Obviously Star Fox 2 was made as a selling point for it but I'd be kinda hard pressed to say that it was the reason it sold over 5 million units. Probably would of done as much without it.
Yeah, but still, they do still seemingly plan to re-release/acknowledge it. That in itself is really unprecedented for a game that was once cancelled.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Well if rumors hold water, Star Fox 2 will be on the SNES service if/when it comes.

And we can always hope the ballot got shared around Nintendo rather than just been shown to Sakurai and then shredded.

smashkirby

Smash Hero
I think it's a thing with all creators, especially in Japan. They only feel comfortable using characters they've made themselves. That's why we've got Mario and Donkey Kong Games that only use the main characters to make sure the darned thing sells and makes up the rest of the cast.
Hell, this is why we got Daisy, and not one, but TWO Wario series.

It's a wonder they eventually allowed Pauline to show up in something that's not sharing top billing with Mario and DK. Not to mention Kirby Star Allies in general.

Although you gotta admit that post-64 SF games varied in quality and never performed in sales as well as they thought they would. It's a similar situation to the one Crash Bandicoot used to have: changing hands to the point that the series' image was damaged.
Yeah, this is even why I think characters from both Wario Land AND WarioWare haven't appeared in any Mario games (yet), despite how deeply connected Wario himself is to the Mario-verse.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Say that these potential two other Fighter Packs are a thing and one is dedicated to Assist Trophies getting promoted.

Besides Krystal (unless you're that one guy who keeps posting anti-Krystal stuff who hasn't been here for a while) what other 4 would you want?

IanTheGamer

Smash Champion
Say that these potential two other Fighter Packs are a thing and one is dedicated to Assist Trophies getting promoted.

Besides Krystal (unless you're that one guy who keeps posting anti-Krystal stuff who hasn't been here for a while) what other 4 would you want?
Shadow, Takamaru, Issac, and Bomberman

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2

Zero, Skull Kid, Knuckles, and Isaac so the Isaac fans can be happy. But honestly, all I really desire out of the Assists is Krystal.

Last edited:

Ryuvain

Lord of Revenge

Alucard is the biggest one besides Krystal for me. Followed by Guile, Zero and Shadow.

Throw in Waluigi so the memes can stop. Would honestly be perfectly happy with just Krystal though Alucard would be some sweet icing on top.

Last edited:

SDFox

Smash Apprentice
Finally finished my Moveset that's been floating in my head for the past 4 or 5 months.
This is a long post so be warned!

Link to original file, with unbroken text
|\_/|,,______,~~`
(. " .)~~ )`~}}
\o/\ /---~\\ ~}}
_// _// ~}
-SDFox
Just thought this would be a fun project to finish up, I've always been a fan of the idea of Krystal being added to
smash, and honestly I think she deserves to be added more then even someone like wolf. Of course we all know what
happened in ultimate. So with that in mind I thought it would be fun to make my own moveset, I mean like, it's gonna
be ,what, six to eight years before the next smash game comes out, if ever? So I have some time to fantasize about
what could have been.
I'm no lab monster and I don't know alot of the hard data when it comes to these games. So I
will be talking in alot of approximations when I talk about things like frame data, weight, fall speed ect.
Please enjoy what I've done and I hope that this can inspire others to do their own custom movesets.

NOTES:
1.THIS MOVESET IS INVISIONED FOR SUPER SMASH BROTHERS ULTIMATE.

2.All of Krystal's Staff based moves are disjointed. However her hurtbox will be extended to whereever her hands
are, so despite some of their massive sizes, it will not be as hard to beat out as some characters disjointed
hitboxes.

3.This moveset was written up by SDFox, so typos be abound.

4. CONSTRUCTIVE CRITISM ONLY ;)

Initial thoughts:
So every Starfox character added in the offical game has used fox as a base, then iterated on that base. Applying
this to Krystal is intresting as an often cited reason for her being added is the potential for a vey unique
moveset. I don't want to stray to far from Sakurai's philosophy so I will be designing with Fox's moveset in mind,
and trying to creativly apply that to Krystal. To be fair Sakurai has slowly driffted away from this philosophy
each game, and it was most likely put in place because of techincal/time limitations, but that's besides the point.

Even know each starfox character shares many similar moves, Fox, Falco, and wolf, all play very differently, with
all of them having a distint playstyle, rush down, bait and punish, and control respectivly. Of course part of being
a 'spacie' is having tools to break free from your playstyle, so that will have to be kept in mind. This moveset
will be designed to be a Glass cannon playstyle. She will have strong offensive pressure, a strong combo game,
and will have good killpower. In addition to this she will also be getting a good projectile, and decent defensive
tools. However she will in turn have an extremly exploitable recovery, will rely on combos to rack up percent and a
pretty bad time when she is in the dis-advantage state. She will also have the unique twist that she is rather poor
at the boxing game, and requires decent spacing to start her best combos.

INTEDED KRYSTAL PROS:
Strong offensive presence at nearly all ranges
Strong combo game
Strong sheild pressure
Great Move Framedata
Great (feeling) movement
Good kill power
Strong projectiles
Excellent Grab tool kit
Good (though limited) defensive tools
and a very diverse kit with lots of unique tools

INTEDED KRYSTAL CONS:
Bad stats
Requires combos to get percents
Kills later then other characters
Bad boxing game
Bad air speed
Exploitable recovery
Requires good spacing or predictions to start combos.

Key:
Each move will have it's this key:
Name
Description and purpose
Move type | Damage | starup / endlag | Landing lag | knockback/growth | Hitstun/shieldstun | Combo angle? | special

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Stats:
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Walk speed - Above average
Run speed - Below average
Dash length- Short-ish
Dash speed - Excellent
Fall speed - Slowish
Fast fall speed - Average Fast faller
Weight - Fairly light
Air dodge - Decent
Wave dash - Great
Friction - Medium
Air speed - Low

Aerial Jump(s) - 1
Wall jump - yes
Short hop- Excellent
Full hop- Decent height
Double jump length - poor

Specials:
Neutral Special (B)| ZCC802 personal hand cannon|
________________________________________________|
Krystal's projectile. Hits fast and hard, it's easy to combo into, excellent for sniping, and fantastic for
as a general use pressure tool. In terms of effectiveness it's almost as strong as a full samus charge shot.
However it has a heavy restriction. In runs on an ammo and reload system, and it's only got one shot.

Projectile | ~13-15% | extremly fast start up (~frame 5-7?)/Medium endlag | Medium knockback/small
knockback growth. | Similar to a half charge shot, but moves 1.5 times faster and is much smaller |
Reasonably long hitstun/decent sheildstun | Ammo count 1, reload time, slightly shorter then max charging a
charge shot. (~120 frames?) cannot cancel reload animation. Cannot start the reload animation in the air.
If hit during reload animation, the reload progress is not kept.

charge it up to two seconds. Starting the charge stops your vertical momentum, but can keep your horizontle
momentum, similar to firefox and firebird. This move is also a useful offensive tool. If released after
being charged for 1 second, you are not put into special fall.

Teleport recovery | Can be released almost immediately (releaseable starting frame 6?), and can be charged
for up to two seconds.| Standard landing lag | No hitboxes or I frames | At max charge it will teleport you
~ the length of falco's firebird, at minimum charge it sends you 1/4 the length and has the landing lag
doubled, at half charge you are no long put into freefall and can act immediately out of it.

a charge move that can be released at during it's charge to get various affects. This move also works dual
purpose whether it's used in the air or the ground. In the air it's a short airdash that works to cover
Krystal's bad aerial mobillity. On the ground it works as a charable dash attack that can cover spot dodges.

Movement special (aerial version) | Can be released soon after beginning the charge (Frame 3?) Can be
charged for up to 1 second. The longer the charge the more momentum you recieve. | No hitboxes | Incurs no
bonus landing lag for using it. | This move can only be used once in the air. | This move does not cancel
any momentum during it's charge. Nor does using the move.

Secondary dash attack (Grounded version) | ~5-16% | Medium start up/slightly higher then average endlag |
Medium knockback/Medium knockback growth, fully charged it kills at very high percents | Krystal stops dead
in her tracks to perform a jump kick dash attack, the hitbox follows her leg, and extends slightly past it.|
Standerd hitstun/standerd sheildstun. | At low to low-medium percents a fully charged grounded illusion dash
can be a good combo starter, and at medium to medium high perfects the uncharged version becomes a combo
starter. | Similar to the aerial version, it is chargable. It is chargable for a total of a 30 frames. The
uncharged version inccurs no bonus startup, and can be used as a normal dash attack. While charging, krystal
retains no forward momentum. The charge is jump cancelable, however you cannont use the aerial version if
you jumped this way, nor can you use your double-jump.

distance. While this isn't a shine, I really couldn't think of an intresting shine variation. Works similar
to snake's grenades, where Krystal has 3 different throw states, however these grenades only explode on
contact with a move after they have been released, they cannont explode via contact while Krystal is holding
one. There is also a secondary clause in place that if Krystal and the grenade are hit in a way that Krystal
drops the grenade via being hit and the same move also hits the grenade, it does not explode. Krystal's
pulse grenades only otherwise explode after the timer has gone off, (1.5 second.) Krystal can bake the
grenades by holding down the (B) button and can throw it in 4 different ways:
Regular throw (release), lob (hold up or back and release), roll (hold down and release), and drop (hit
grab with no other directional input.) These Grenades can hit Krystal, and act as her primary tool for
recovering from very low points. Similar to snake she can only have 2 grenades on the field at any one point
. Additionally while Krystal is in the air she can only use the grenades twice, even if there are no
grenades on the feild at that time.

Grenade special | ~8-10% | lag and startup congruent with snake's neutral (B) | No landing lag | set knock
back. | Small hitbox | Medium hitstun/slightly lower then normal sheild stun |Hits krystal as well as the
opponet. | Krystal dosen't have as good a throwing arm as snake does. | Grenade limit of 2 | Can only be
used twice in the air.

Normals:

sweeps the opponent up which sets up not only another up-tilt but some of her more extensive combos. While
safe on shield at max range, the move is relatively slow and difficult to combo into, though not impossible.
The move has two sweet spots, both of them are on the further end of the staff. The first is the rising part
of the hit, which has significantly less knockback then the ending hit. The second is right at the end of
the swing, which has more knockback.

Combo-starter | ~4-6% | Slightly higher then normal startup/ slightly lower then normal endlag |
Medium knockback/Very low knockback growth | Slightly Higher then average hitstun/ low-ish sheild stun |
Two core hitboxes, the swing up, and the apex of the swing.

one of Krystal's core gameplay loops is staying back and aproaching with illusion dash once an oppurtinuty
presents itself. Krystal's neutral air will be especially potent at this role, and her down tilt will follow
naturally afterwords.

Combo-starter/spacing tool | ~5-6% | Fairly fast start up (frame 5?)/slightly higher then average endlag |
Medium knockback/ low knockback growth | Slightly Higher then average hitstun/ low-ish sheild stun |

utilities. It's a full turn around Roundhouse. Unlike many of her other moves, this move is not combo
oriented, and is solely for giving a good spacing tool. The move has a faster startup, and a slower wind
down, balanced out with a longer animation giving it a lingering hitbox. More A mario f-tilt rather then a
fox and falco f-tilt.

Spacing tool | ~6-8% | fast startup (Frame 5?)/ slow-ish endlag | medium knockback/growth |
Low-ish hitstun/slightly higher then average sheild stun | Can knock down and lead to a tech-chase at
certain %s. |

and therefore disjointed. While this should be her fastest oos option, it's a step or two below a top tier
jab. While I would love to give her a jab grab, as her grab is going to be an important combo starter, jab
grabs don't really exist in ultimate, so here we are.

Jab | ~2/3/6% | Fast startup (Frame 3/4?)/ Medium endlag | Medium knockback/ Slightly higher then average
growth. | Low-ish hitstun/sheildstun | Can knock down at certain lower percents.

holding her leg out for a attack in front of her, while retreating afterwords. This move is fantastic at
poking sheilds, but not much else. It's strictly safe on sheild, despite the lower sheild stun. Other then
the sheild poke aspect, it is lacking. But I believe that having this is an exellent tool in her toolbox.
The hitbox of this move is actually rather small, Similar to Corrin's smash4 turn around pin hitbox.

Sheild poke | ~7-10% | Medium startup/Very low end lag | Medium knockback/growth | Slighter higher then
average histun/slightly lower then average sheildstun| The move ends with krystal starting a run in the
opposite direction then when she starter, though this can be canceled by holding back on the controller.

Aerials:
her poor aerial drift. To make up for this Krystal's side b, Illusion dash, was added to help with this
and more importantly so at least one character is smash can have an air dash. A simple sex kick will be
the most effective tool in allowing her aerial assaults, which is what i'm intending as how she will get
confirms into her combos, to be effective and scary enough to build a playstyle around.

Sex Kick | ~5-6% | Everying else is more or less the same as Fox

enders. It's a staff based move where Krystal flips around while atacking with her staff, bringing it in
as the move ends as she ends her flip. It's relativly fast but designed to not be an oppresive spacing tool,
while still retaining it's combo potential. If landed during the animation, a large amount of landing lag
is incured. However the animation is rather short and the landing lag is also not inccured if you land the
last couple frames of the animation. (maybe if your 2 or 3 frames off.)

Combo/aerial control | ~6-9% | Medium startup/Low endlag | Very Long landing lag/ Generous auto cancel
window | Medium knockback/lower then average growth | Slightly higher then average hitstun/sheild stun |
(Sends at melee marth foward air angle)

arm behind her and releases all of it in one go. It has a rather big hit box, but it is her only aerial that
just outright kills. The hitbox of the move also lingers for a short peroid, and is strong throughout the
whole attack. At low percents it also functions as a combo starter.

Combo/aerial kill move | ~9-12% | Higher then average startup/ medium endlag (longer animation) | Low-ish
landing lag | Lower then average knockback/high knockback growth | Fairly high hitstun/decently high sheild
stun |

however it's spike properties are not the main focus, and the spike sweetspot is pretty small to reflect
that. The sourspot is excellent at starting aerial combos, as it pops the opponent right up and has low
endlag. While it is fast, it has a desceptively small hitbox maybe half or a third the size of marth's
similar move. It has the similar landing lag properties to her foward air.

Combo/spike | ~7-10% | Fast startup/ very low endlag | long landing lag/Small auto cancel window | Low
knockback/knockbackgrowth (sourspot) Medium knockback/High growth (Sweetspot) | High hitstun/sheildstun. |
The sweetspot hitbox is a small spot right in the center of the hitbox. | Just as a fun bit, if you hit an
opponent that is it the 'knockdown' position (meaning that they can be hit with a jab reset) with the
sweetspot, it triggers a unique fixed knockback version of the move which pops the opponent up slightly so
they hit the ground again, however this can be teched. (This is just a for fun thing tho, you can reset a
jab reset)

to in front of her. Which I believe will give it more combo power, but less utility. A hard copy of Sion's
heavy aerial from melty blood. The move has 3 hitboxes. 2 'weaker' hitboxes and a third kill hitbox at the
very top of the attack. The first hitbox, the bottom half of Krystal's kick sends at 140 degrees. The second
hitbox, the second half, sends at a cool 100 degrees. The last hitbox, the very end of the kick, sends
strait up and has additional knockback.

Combo exetender/ender | ~5-7% | Medium startup/low endlag | low landing lag | Low knockback/growth |
Slightly higher then average histun/ low sheildstun. | The endlag is setup in such a way that, if you were
to use her double jump and up air at the same time the up air would have ended by the time you reach the
apex of your jump.

Smash attacks:
I really wanted to work in Krystal's staff's elemental powers and I've decided it was most appropriate for
her smash attacks. They will all have a unique(ish) mechanic similar to Robin's thunder. Each smash attack
will have 4 'stages' that are reached through releasing your charge at certain intervals. While your
charging, Krystal's hands will glow to represent which stage you would get should you release it at that
time. As a consequence of this her smash attacks wont, necesssarily, grow in damage and knockback the longer
you charge it, as each of these stages will be unique attacks.

This is by far the most out there idea I will be adding to what I consider an already pretty unique kit,
And as a result these all probably arn't as well thought out as the rest of her kit. Additionally these can
be seen as a little bit of extra fluff, and if you wanted to you could cut this mechanic out entierly and
just give her regular smashes based of the level 1 varieties. The world would not end if you did that and
might even be a better place. As well, looking back on the games, Krystal was never as much as a caster as
I had always thought, and any magic items or effects have really been down played in the series.
These could easily be seen as out of place or out of character for her. Weather or not it's as out of
character as firefox and illusion is is up to you I guess. That being said, this is regardless what I believe
to be an intresting solution to a problem I set up. Krystal, in the kit that I have given her lacks some
crucial tools in service of giving her crippling weaknesses. Some of these things includes not having a good
anti air, a bad boxing game, she has some pretty serious blindspots when it comes to where she can attack or
defend. An intresting solution to this problem was to give her those tools, but to place a wall behind them.
Instead of giving her a solid anti air on a normal so she always has acsses to it,(meaning I have to make it
rather poor in service of keeping her weakness.), if I put it on a smash and maybe even require her to
charge to even get the variation she wants, I can make these tools alot stronger without sacraficing her
weaknesses. As I said, these probably arn't all very well thought out, and probably skirt the line of
completly useless and completly overpowered. But remember, this is a dream scenario, where we can put any
wacky ideas we have up to the test. Compared to alot of other people I've been pretty conservative in
designing Krystal's kit. But I really wanted to let some of the crazy out. If you don't like the concept
or the execution, just imagine those arn't there and are just regular smashes based of the level 1 varients.

Simple blast smash. Krystal holds out her staff and after a brief moment releases the energies
inside. A simple attack, it combines range with speed and complete invincibility. While it is fast, the
hitbox only stays out for a brief moment and it only kills at very late percents.

Smash attack | ~10-13% | Fast startup/medium endlag | Hitbox stays out for a very small amount of time |
high knockback/lower growth | Slightly higher then average histun/ medium sheildstun.

LEVEL 2 | FIRE CYCLONE
Combo reset/sheild pressure attack. Krystal holds out her staff and after a moment releases the energies
inside. Along with fiery blast two sets of smaller blasts also go of circling the original blast. These
additional blasts have no knockback, and Krystal own endlag ends at the same time as her level 1 foward
smash, which means Krystal can act while these smaller blasts are still going off. While she won't have
much time to act on this, she does have time. These blasts go off in this formation, the O represents the
original blast and the * represents the smaller blasts.

*O*

Combo reset/sheild pressure | ~5/2/2/2/2/2/2% | Fast startup/very low endlag | No knockback (If you manage
to hit only the first hit it is the same as her level 1 smash attack. | Very low hitstun/medium sheildstun
(You arn't intended to have time to set up a eleborate combo.)

LEVEL 3 | FIRE NOVA
Heavy damage/kill move. Krystal holds out her staff and after a pause releases the energies inside. Along
with the additional blasts a second fire blast is cast right afterwords, dealing heavy damage and
potentially killing. These blasts follow this formation:

*O* O

Kill move | ~3/2/2/2/2/2/2/5% | Fast startup/slightly higher then average endlag | High knockback/slightly
higher then average growth (If the opponent escapes before the final hit, all hits have the same properties
[aside from damage] as previous versions of the smash attack.) | Medium hitstun/ higher then average
sheildstun.

LEVEL 4 | FIRE BLASTER
Projectile. Krystal holds out her staff and after charging holds out the staff and releases a huge ball of
fire that chases the opponenet. A slow moving and large projectile that homes in on the opponent and deals
heavy damage, though not often killing. This projectile ignores terrain and can move through walls. In a
case where multiple opponents are close by, it always homes in on the closest opponent, and in that way can
change targets. The projectile stays out for quite some time, maybe 5 to 7 seconds.

Projectile | ~15-20% | Medium startup/Long endlag | Higher then average knockback/medium growth | Medium
hitstun/Heavy sheildstun. | The homing properties and speed of this projectile are about a step up or 2
from Samus' missles.

Anti air. Krystal kneels down and holds her staff with both her hands, then after a brief moment stands up
rising her staff in the air, releasing the energies within. An Icicle Stalagemite explodes from Krystal's
feet right to little above where she holds her staff. The hitbox of this move is almost solely above her
head, and is intended as an anti-air. The move is fast and and has a modicum of i-frames in there and even
has a pretty fast recovery time. However it is still a very small hitbox and a nich tool.

Anti-air+combo starter| ~7-9% | Fast startup/short endlag | High knockback/slightly higher then average
growth | Slightly above average hitstun/short sheildstun | Can start combos at low percents. |
(Intended to kill off the top if on top platform at late percents.) |

LEVEL 2 | CRYSTAL MYTE
Anti-air +. Krystal kneels down and holds her staff with both her hands, then after a moment stands up
rising her staff in the air, releasing the energies within. Three icicle stalagemites explodes from
Krystal's feet with the two additional stalagmites in a cross formation. The additonal hitboxes on
this move are two additional crystal formations by each side of Krystal's feet. These formations are in
an x or cross formation, it's still not a great move to hit grounded players, but it is better at that.
Additionally, this now has a sweet and sour hitbox, with the sweetspot being at any of the tips of the
crystal formations. The sour spots become a combo starter with the sweetspots becoming kill moves. This
move loses it's sweet spot as it lingers.

Anti-air/kill| ~7-15% | Fast startup/short endlag | (Sourspot) low knockback/slightly higher
then average growth/ (Sweetspot) High knockback/slightly higher then average growth | Slightly above
average hitstun/short sheildstun |

LEVEL 3 | DIAMOND MYTE
Anit-air +/Kill move. Krystal kneels down and holds her staff with both her hands, then after a pause
releases the energies inside. 5 Crystal stalagemites explode from Krystal's feet, with the two additional
crystals forming horizantley out. Now this is great at hitting grounded players and airborn players,
just a big aoe attack. Has similar sweetspot/sourspot properties to the level 2 version of this move.

Anti-air/kill| ~7-15% | Fast startup/short endlag | (Sourspot) low knockback/slightly higher
then average growth/ (Sweetspot) High knockback/slightly higher then average growth | Slightly above

LEVEL 4 | ICE BLASTER
Massive kill move. Krystal kneels down and holds her staff with both her hands, then after charging stands
up rising her staff in the air, releasing the energies within. After a breif moment a Ring forms around her
staff and expands quickly around her. Anyone who is hit by this is frozen and shot off stage, similar to
lucas. The ring expands very quickly, and has a massive range.

Kill move +++ | ~20-25% | Medium startup/long endlag | High knockback/Growth | Very long hitstun (applies
the frozen effect)/Heavy sheild stun | The frozen effect, similar to lucas, can be mashed out of. | Deals
heavy sheild damage | Cannot be reflected or absorbed

Kill move. Krystal holds up her staff and slams the ground with the base of it, bring up the earth around
her. This is Krystal's core kill move, it's fairly fast, hits excessivly hard and it's not incredibly laggy.
The hitbox also lingers for a small time, making it a good way to trap spotdodges. The only real downside
is that it's rather small, and doesn't come very far off the ground.

Kill move | ~12-14 | Medium startup/higher then average endlag | High knockback/ Decent Growth | The move
stays out for a fair amount of time and is excellent at hitting spotdodges. However, the move is rather
small and doesn't come very high off the ground | High hitstun/Medium sheildstun |

LEVEL 2 | EARTH QUAKE
Knock down combo starter. Krystal holds up her staff and slams the ground with the base of it, creating
quakes around her, knocking down her those caught within. This is a slower move that causes a hard knockdown
allowing for a tech chase. The knockdown is untechable.

Hard knockdown | ~8-10% | fast startup / Average endlag | Fixed knockback. | The move has very few active
hitframes, however the hit is near instant | Krystal's endlag coincides with the hard knockdown, resulting
in her having a small net positive in terms of frame advantage.(Maybe 5?)| If an opponent who is already
knocked down is hit by this move, they are hit with a jab-reset type effect.

LEVEL 3 | Titania's belt
Edgeguarding tool. Krystal holds up her staff and after pause throws out her arms in a wide swing, shooting
out an asteroid belt around her, knocking away her foes. While this is one of the more 'outthere' ideas,
i've gotten rather attached to it, so bear with me. This asteroid belt is ludicrusly large, though extremly
narrow, easy winner for the largest hitbox. The belt circles around Krystal at a certain distance away,
which is to say pretty far away. It's worth noting that these asteroids just kind of 'appear', they don't
fly out of the staff or descend from the top of the screen, nor do they have any kind of exit animation.
They simply disappear. Like-wise, there are no hitboxes for this move aside from these asteroids. Meaning
that the only hitboxes for this move are in a circle very far away from the character using it. There are
also no holes in the hitbox, a solid circle. As well as they are impossible to interact with, aside from
counters. As a side note these asteroids ignore terrain and stay out for a short duration.
Maybe somewhere in the ballpark of 30-60 frames.

(obviously not a one to one scale but you get the idea.)

Edgeguarding tool | ~15-20% | Medium startup/Long end lag | Medium knockback / lower growth |
Medium hitstun/sheildstun | *cannot be reflected or absorbed*

LEVEL 4 | GROUND QUAKE
Cripple/knockdown/heavy damage/kill/combo setup. Krystal holds up her staff and after charging slams the
base of her staff in the ground, causing a small earthquake around her. Functionally very similar to the
lvl 1 version of this move, with one key difference. Aside from coming out faster, hitting harder, and
having a larger hitbox, when GROUND QUAKE hits it doesn't knockdown it causes a cripple state, Similar
to Ryu's focus punch. The cripple state is very long, enough to squeeze another lvl 4 smash before they
regain control. Easily setting up just about anything. The hitbox is rather long. It has a similar property
to the lvl 1 version where the hitbox doesn't come off the ground very much. However unlike the lvl 1
version, it does come up a little, just enough to catch jumps. If an opponent that is in the air is hit by
this, they are sent strait down onto an techable knockdown.
Hitbox demonstration: (@ =player, *=hitbox)

****@****------------------------------------
\ /
\ /
\ /
\___________________________________/

Cripple/knockdown/heavy damage/kill/combo setup | ~ 20-25% | Fast startup/medium endlag | Fixed knockback
| extreme hitstun(Cripple state)/ high sheildstun | if someone who is already crippled is hitby this, they
are hit with a regular knockdown (Techable). They also take half the %.
| If someone is in the air when hit by this they are spiked onto the ground and knocked down (Techable)
They also take half the %.
| This move can hit someone who is hanging on the ledge, giving them a hard spike.
|This move's hitbox is also slightly dynamic. GROUND QUAKE can only hit on the ground, it cannot hit in the air.
So if it is used near a ledge, the hitbox will shorten itself so as to stop itself from going past that ledge.
Dynamic Hitbox demonstration: (@ =player, *=hitbox)

****@****----------------------------------------
\ /
\ /
X \ /

*@****--------------------------------------
\ /
\ /
O \ /

Grab:

Throws in smash are much more utillity based. The animation doesn't really effect the hitboxes or the angle that it
sends you at. As such I'm not going to describe the animation on any of these throws. Partially due to not having
to, but mostly because I honestly cannot think of what Krystal would do with a throw.

Low range | Moderate startup | Moderate whifflag

Above average range | Moderatly fast startup | Medium whifflag

Slow pummle | ~3%?

Low % Combo throw | (~5%?) | Very low knockback/High Growth

Sends the opponent right in front of Krystal. Fantastic for very early combos and keeping the pressure on
at Mid percents. At very low %s it true combos into heavy sweap(d-tilt), which itself links into up-heavel
strike's sweatspot. That being said it stops being true rather early, (maybe 30%?), and stops linking into
anything around 50(?)%.

Knockdown/edgeguarding tool (~6%?) | Medium knockback/higher growth

Sends them behind and down,(~100degree angle), which if on stage sends them strait into a knockdown,
starting a tech chase, however the opponent has a few frames of advantage on that. It also sends at
an awful angle if used near the ledge, great for setting up an edgeguarding scenario.

Late Kill Throw. (kills mediums somehwere around 170%-180%?) | (~11%) | Medium knockback/ High Growth

Sends the opponent strait up. Di is effetive enough to ensure that there arn't any true follow ups. Kills
late, starting somewhere in the 170% range on mediums.

General positining/damage throw. (~4%?) | Low knockback/medium growth

Sends them right in front of you, but doesn't have enough hitstun to get a
knockdown at most %. However it sets up great for a Neutral B confirm. At lower %s, your most opponents
can dodge it easily. But at Higher %s its a strait up confirm.

Misc:

Outfits and skins.

This would inevitably come up when discussing adding Krystal to the game. The starfox cast changes outfits
every entry in the series, for whatever reason, and Krystal has appeared as a major character in 3 of them.
Now what's intreresting about this is that all of the Starfox Characters in Smash ultimate are based of
their Starfox Zero appearance, which Krystal was not in.

So you have a relativly intresting question, how would she be portrayed? Would she keep one of her old
outfits despite the clashing themes, if so which one? Or would she get a brand-new redesign ala Roy In
smash 4? Personally I've always considered her Starfox Assault outfit to be her most iconic and best
looking. But if this is a dream scenario, which it is, I've always particularly liked the redesign done by
JCEBrush.
(https://www.deviantart.com/jecbrush/art/Krystal-s-Alternate-Costume-320252654) If you're curious.
I think it fits her well and would look great in Ultimate's 1080P HD.

All that being said this very well might be a moot point. Ultimate has the most alternate skins out of any
Offical Smash game released so far, alot of care goes into these character models. Newcomers have it
espeically well, just look at inkling, bayo, cloud, ec. So it's not hard to imagine a world were we get
the best of both worlds, both an original design and one of her classic designs.

Taunts and special.

I've put little thought into taunts, and really Krystal doesn't have a whole lot of famous phrases/poses/
moments to reference, so it would probobly end up being a mess of random lines anyway. That being said,
there was one thing I particularly wanted.
A special win quote if she is playing against Wolf in a 1v1. Referencing, (specifically teasing or playing
with), their story line in Starfox Command, spinning her Kursed helmet like a basketball on her finger
while giving the audience a knowing smile.

Combos

Being a combo focus character, and being someone who loves combos, I've baked in a couple of sample combos
to give you an idea of how She would look in action:

Very Low-percents:

Down-tilt -> Up-tilt sweat spot -> short hop Foward-air

Landing n-air -> down-tilt -> lvl1 Foward smash

lvl1 Up-smash -> Down-air sour spot 2 -> Up air sweat spot

Landing back air -> Grab -> Foward throw -> Down-tilt-> Up-tilt -> Short hop Foward-air

Low Percents:

(On platform stage) -> Landing up air -> Strong up-air -> Platform tech chase

Up-tilt -> Up-tilt -> Short-hop instant-foward-b -> up-air -> Full hop up-air

Mid Percents:

(In air) Foward-B -> Foward air -> Sweat spot down air

Landing N-air -> Grab -> Down-throw -> Neutral B

lvl2 down smash -> Jab reset -> Short hop down-air sweat spot -> Jab rest -> Down smash

High percents:

(Off stage) -> Down-air -> Back-air stage spike

Down-throw -> Neutral b

Recovery combo:

Down-b -> Z-release -> Down-air -> Foward-b towards stage wall -> Wall jump -> Down-b -> Z-release ->
Down-air -> Double jump -> Up-B

Down-b -> Z-release -> Down-air -> Up-b (Full charge) (Towards stage wall) ->Wall jump -> Foward-B away from
stage -> Double jump -> Down-b - > Z-release -> Down-air -> Air-dodge -> Grab ledge\

Ryuvain

Lord of Revenge
Finally finished my Moveset that's been floating in my head for the past 4 or 5 months.
This is a long post so be warned!

Link to original file, with unbroken text
|\_/|,,______,~~`
(. " .)~~ )`~}}
\o/\ /---~\\ ~}}
_// _// ~}
-SDFox
Just thought this would be a fun project to finish up, I've always been a fan of the idea of Krystal being added to
smash, and honestly I think she deserves to be added more then even someone like wolf. Of course we all know what
happened in ultimate. So with that in mind I thought it would be fun to make my own moveset, I mean like, it's gonna
be ,what, six to eight years before the next smash game comes out, if ever? So I have some time to fantasize about
what could have been.
I'm no lab monster and I don't know alot of the hard data when it comes to these games. So I
will be talking in alot of approximations when I talk about things like frame data, weight, fall speed ect.
Please enjoy what I've done and I hope that this can inspire others to do their own custom movesets.

NOTES:
1.THIS MOVESET IS INVISIONED FOR SUPER SMASH BROTHERS ULTIMATE.

2.All of Krystal's Staff based moves are disjointed. However her hurtbox will be extended to whereever her hands
are, so despite some of their massive sizes, it will not be as hard to beat out as some characters disjointed
hitboxes.

3.This moveset was written up by SDFox, so typos be abound.

4. CONSTRUCTIVE CRITISM ONLY ;)

Initial thoughts:
So every Starfox character added in the offical game has used fox as a base, then iterated on that base. Applying
this to Krystal is intresting as an often cited reason for her being added is the potential for a vey unique
moveset. I don't want to stray to far from Sakurai's philosophy so I will be designing with Fox's moveset in mind,
and trying to creativly apply that to Krystal. To be fair Sakurai has slowly driffted away from this philosophy
each game, and it was most likely put in place because of techincal/time limitations, but that's besides the point.

Even know each starfox character shares many similar moves, Fox, Falco, and wolf, all play very differently, with
all of them having a distint playstyle, rush down, bait and punish, and control respectivly. Of course part of being
a 'spacie' is having tools to break free from your playstyle, so that will have to be kept in mind. This moveset
will be designed to be a Glass cannon playstyle. She will have strong offensive pressure, a strong combo game,
and will have good killpower. In addition to this she will also be getting a good projectile, and decent defensive
tools. However she will in turn have an extremly exploitable recovery, will rely on combos to rack up percent and a
pretty bad time when she is in the dis-advantage state. She will also have the unique twist that she is rather poor
at the boxing game, and requires decent spacing to start her best combos.

INTEDED KRYSTAL PROS:
Strong offensive presence at nearly all ranges
Strong combo game
Strong sheild pressure
Great Move Framedata
Great (feeling) movement
Good kill power
Strong projectiles
Excellent Grab tool kit
Good (though limited) defensive tools
and a very diverse kit with lots of unique tools

INTEDED KRYSTAL CONS:
Bad stats
Requires combos to get percents
Kills later then other characters
Bad boxing game
Bad air speed
Exploitable recovery
Requires good spacing or predictions to start combos.

Key:
Each move will have it's this key:
Name
Description and purpose
Move type | Damage | starup / endlag | Landing lag | knockback/growth | Hitstun/shieldstun | Combo angle? | special

Stats:
Walk speed - Above average
Run speed - Below average
Dash length- Short-ish
Dash speed - Excellent
Fall speed - Slowish
Fast fall speed - Average Fast faller
Weight - Fairly light
Air dodge - Decent
Wave dash - Great
Friction - Medium
Air speed - Low

Aerial Jump(s) - 1
Wall jump - yes
Short hop- Excellent
Full hop- Decent height
Double jump length - poor

Specials:
Neutral Special (B)| ZCC802 personal hand cannon|
________________________________________________|
Krystal's projectile. Hits fast and hard, it's easy to combo into, excellent for sniping, and fantastic for
as a general use pressure tool. In terms of effectiveness it's almost as strong as a full samus charge shot.
However it has a heavy restriction. In runs on an ammo and reload system, and it's only got one shot.

Projectile | ~13-15% | extremly fast start up (~frame 5-7?)/Medium endlag | Medium knockback/small
knockback growth. | Similar to a half charge shot, but moves 1.5 times faster and is much smaller |
Reasonably long hitstun/decent sheildstun | Ammo count 1, reload time, slightly shorter then max charging a
charge shot. (~120 frames?) cannot cancel reload animation. Cannot start the reload animation in the air.
If hit during reload animation, the reload progress is not kept.

charge it up to two seconds. Starting the charge stops your vertical momentum, but can keep your horizontle
momentum, similar to firefox and firebird. This move is also a useful offensive tool. If released after
being charged for 1 second, you are not put into special fall.

Teleport recovery | Can be released almost immediately (releaseable starting frame 6?), and can be charged
for up to two seconds.| Standard landing lag | No hitboxes or I frames | At max charge it will teleport you
~ the length of falco's firebird, at minimum charge it sends you 1/4 the length and has the landing lag
doubled, at half charge you are no long put into freefall and can act immediately out of it.

a charge move that can be released at during it's charge to get various affects. This move also works dual
purpose whether it's used in the air or the ground. In the air it's a short airdash that works to cover
Krystal's bad aerial mobillity. On the ground it works as a charable dash attack that can cover spot dodges.

Movement special (aerial version) | Can be released soon after beginning the charge (Frame 3?) Can be
charged for up to 1 second. The longer the charge the more momentum you recieve. | No hitboxes | Incurs no
bonus landing lag for using it. | This move can only be used once in the air. | This move does not cancel
any momentum during it's charge. Nor does using the move.

Secondary dash attack (Grounded version) | ~5-16% | Medium start up/slightly higher then average endlag |
Medium knockback/Medium knockback growth, fully charged it kills at very high percents | Krystal stops dead
in her tracks to perform a jump kick dash attack, the hitbox follows her leg, and extends slightly past it.|
Standerd hitstun/standerd sheildstun. | At low to low-medium percents a fully charged grounded illusion dash
can be a good combo starter, and at medium to medium high perfects the uncharged version becomes a combo
starter. | Similar to the aerial version, it is chargable. It is chargable for a total of a 30 frames. The
uncharged version inccurs no bonus startup, and can be used as a normal dash attack. While charging, krystal
retains no forward momentum. The charge is jump cancelable, however you cannont use the aerial version if
you jumped this way, nor can you use your double-jump.

distance. While this isn't a shine, I really couldn't think of an intresting shine variation. Works similar
to snake's grenades, where Krystal has 3 different throw states, however these grenades only explode on
contact with a move after they have been released, they cannont explode via contact while Krystal is holding
one. There is also a secondary clause in place that if Krystal and the grenade are hit in a way that Krystal
drops the grenade via being hit and the same move also hits the grenade, it does not explode. Krystal's
pulse grenades only otherwise explode after the timer has gone off, (1.5 second.) Krystal can bake the
grenades by holding down the (B) button and can throw it in 4 different ways:
Regular throw (release), lob (hold up or back and release), roll (hold down and release), and drop (hit
grab with no other directional input.) These Grenades can hit Krystal, and act as her primary tool for
recovering from very low points. Similar to snake she can only have 2 grenades on the field at any one point
. Additionally while Krystal is in the air she can only use the grenades twice, even if there are no
grenades on the feild at that time.

Grenade special | ~8-10% | lag and startup congruent with snake's neutral (B) | No landing lag | set knock
back. | Small hitbox | Medium hitstun/slightly lower then normal sheild stun |Hits krystal as well as the
opponet. | Krystal dosen't have as good a throwing arm as snake does. | Grenade limit of 2 | Can only be
used twice in the air.

Normals:

sweeps the opponent up which sets up not only another up-tilt but some of her more extensive combos. While
safe on shield at max range, the move is relatively slow and difficult to combo into, though not impossible.
The move has two sweet spots, both of them are on the further end of the staff. The first is the rising part
of the hit, which has significantly less knockback then the ending hit. The second is right at the end of
the swing, which has more knockback.

Combo-starter | ~4-6% | Slightly higher then normal startup/ slightly lower then normal endlag |
Medium knockback/Very low knockback growth | Slightly Higher then average hitstun/ low-ish sheild stun |
Two core hitboxes, the swing up, and the apex of the swing.

one of Krystal's core gameplay loops is staying back and aproaching with illusion dash once an oppurtinuty
presents itself. Krystal's neutral air will be especially potent at this role, and her down tilt will follow
naturally afterwords.

Combo-starter/spacing tool | ~5-6% | Fairly fast start up (frame 5?)/slightly higher then average endlag |
Medium knockback/ low knockback growth | Slightly Higher then average hitstun/ low-ish sheild stun |

utilities. It's a full turn around Roundhouse. Unlike many of her other moves, this move is not combo
oriented, and is solely for giving a good spacing tool. The move has a faster startup, and a slower wind
down, balanced out with a longer animation giving it a lingering hitbox. More A mario f-tilt rather then a
fox and falco f-tilt.

Spacing tool | ~6-8% | fast startup (Frame 5?)/ slow-ish endlag | medium knockback/growth |
Low-ish hitstun/slightly higher then average sheild stun | Can knock down and lead to a tech-chase at
certain %s. |

and therefore disjointed. While this should be her fastest oos option, it's a step or two below a top tier
jab. While I would love to give her a jab grab, as her grab is going to be an important combo starter, jab
grabs don't really exist in ultimate, so here we are.

Jab | ~2/3/6% | Fast startup (Frame 3/4?)/ Medium endlag | Medium knockback/ Slightly higher then average
growth. | Low-ish hitstun/sheildstun | Can knock down at certain lower percents.

holding her leg out for a attack in front of her, while retreating afterwords. This move is fantastic at
poking sheilds, but not much else. It's strictly safe on sheild, despite the lower sheild stun. Other then
the sheild poke aspect, it is lacking. But I believe that having this is an exellent tool in her toolbox.
The hitbox of this move is actually rather small, Similar to Corrin's smash4 turn around pin hitbox.

Sheild poke | ~7-10% | Medium startup/Very low end lag | Medium knockback/growth | Slighter higher then
average histun/slightly lower then average sheildstun| The move ends with krystal starting a run in the
opposite direction then when she starter, though this can be canceled by holding back on the controller.

Aerials:
her poor aerial drift. To make up for this Krystal's side b, Illusion dash, was added to help with this
and more importantly so at least one character is smash can have an air dash. A simple sex kick will be
the most effective tool in allowing her aerial assaults, which is what i'm intending as how she will get
confirms into her combos, to be effective and scary enough to build a playstyle around.

Sex Kick | ~5-6% | Everying else is more or less the same as Fox

enders. It's a staff based move where Krystal flips around while atacking with her staff, bringing it in
as the move ends as she ends her flip. It's relativly fast but designed to not be an oppresive spacing tool,
while still retaining it's combo potential. If landed during the animation, a large amount of landing lag
is incured. However the animation is rather short and the landing lag is also not inccured if you land the
last couple frames of the animation. (maybe if your 2 or 3 frames off.)

Combo/aerial control | ~6-9% | Medium startup/Low endlag | Very Long landing lag/ Generous auto cancel
window | Medium knockback/lower then average growth | Slightly higher then average hitstun/sheild stun |
(Sends at melee marth foward air angle)

arm behind her and releases all of it in one go. It has a rather big hit box, but it is her only aerial that
just outright kills. The hitbox of the move also lingers for a short peroid, and is strong throughout the
whole attack. At low percents it also functions as a combo starter.

Combo/aerial kill move | ~9-12% | Higher then average startup/ medium endlag (longer animation) | Low-ish
landing lag | Lower then average knockback/high knockback growth | Fairly high hitstun/decently high sheild
stun |

however it's spike properties are not the main focus, and the spike sweetspot is pretty small to reflect
that. The sourspot is excellent at starting aerial combos, as it pops the opponent right up and has low
endlag. While it is fast, it has a desceptively small hitbox maybe half or a third the size of marth's
similar move. It has the similar landing lag properties to her foward air.

Combo/spike | ~7-10% | Fast startup/ very low endlag | long landing lag/Small auto cancel window | Low
knockback/knockbackgrowth (sourspot) Medium knockback/High growth (Sweetspot) | High hitstun/sheildstun. |
The sweetspot hitbox is a small spot right in the center of the hitbox. | Just as a fun bit, if you hit an
opponent that is it the 'knockdown' position (meaning that they can be hit with a jab reset) with the
sweetspot, it triggers a unique fixed knockback version of the move which pops the opponent up slightly so
they hit the ground again, however this can be teched. (This is just a for fun thing tho, you can reset a
jab reset)

to in front of her. Which I believe will give it more combo power, but less utility. A hard copy of Sion's
heavy aerial from melty blood. The move has 3 hitboxes. 2 'weaker' hitboxes and a third kill hitbox at the
very top of the attack. The first hitbox, the bottom half of Krystal's kick sends at 140 degrees. The second
hitbox, the second half, sends at a cool 100 degrees. The last hitbox, the very end of the kick, sends
strait up and has additional knockback.

Combo exetender/ender | ~5-7% | Medium startup/low endlag | low landing lag | Low knockback/growth |
Slightly higher then average histun/ low sheildstun. | The endlag is setup in such a way that, if you were
to use her double jump and up air at the same time the up air would have ended by the time you reach the
apex of your jump.

Smash attacks:
I really wanted to work in Krystal's staff's elemental powers and I've decided it was most appropriate for
her smash attacks. They will all have a unique(ish) mechanic similar to Robin's thunder. Each smash attack
will have 4 'stages' that are reached through releasing your charge at certain intervals. While your
charging, Krystal's hands will glow to represent which stage you would get should you release it at that
time. As a consequence of this her smash attacks wont, necesssarily, grow in damage and knockback the longer
you charge it, as each of these stages will be unique attacks.

This is by far the most out there idea I will be adding to what I consider an already pretty unique kit,
And as a result these all probably arn't as well thought out as the rest of her kit. Additionally these can
be seen as a little bit of extra fluff, and if you wanted to you could cut this mechanic out entierly and
just give her regular smashes based of the level 1 varieties. The world would not end if you did that and
might even be a better place. As well, looking back on the games, Krystal was never as much as a caster as
I had always thought, and any magic items or effects have really been down played in the series.
These could easily be seen as out of place or out of character for her. Weather or not it's as out of
character as firefox and illusion is is up to you I guess. That being said, this is regardless what I believe
to be an intresting solution to a problem I set up. Krystal, in the kit that I have given her lacks some
crucial tools in service of giving her crippling weaknesses. Some of these things includes not having a good
anti air, a bad boxing game, she has some pretty serious blindspots when it comes to where she can attack or
defend. An intresting solution to this problem was to give her those tools, but to place a wall behind them.
Instead of giving her a solid anti air on a normal so she always has acsses to it,(meaning I have to make it
rather poor in service of keeping her weakness.), if I put it on a smash and maybe even require her to
charge to even get the variation she wants, I can make these tools alot stronger without sacraficing her
weaknesses. As I said, these probably arn't all very well thought out, and probably skirt the line of
completly useless and completly overpowered. But remember, this is a dream scenario, where we can put any
wacky ideas we have up to the test. Compared to alot of other people I've been pretty conservative in
designing Krystal's kit. But I really wanted to let some of the crazy out. If you don't like the concept
or the execution, just imagine those arn't there and are just regular smashes based of the level 1 varients.

Simple blast smash. Krystal holds out her staff and after a brief moment releases the energies
inside. A simple attack, it combines range with speed and complete invincibility. While it is fast, the
hitbox only stays out for a brief moment and it only kills at very late percents.

Smash attack | ~10-13% | Fast startup/medium endlag | Hitbox stays out for a very small amount of time |
high knockback/lower growth | Slightly higher then average histun/ medium sheildstun.

LEVEL 2 | FIRE CYCLONE
Combo reset/sheild pressure attack. Krystal holds out her staff and after a moment releases the energies
inside. Along with fiery blast two sets of smaller blasts also go of circling the original blast. These
additional blasts have no knockback, and Krystal own endlag ends at the same time as her level 1 foward
smash, which means Krystal can act while these smaller blasts are still going off. While she won't have
much time to act on this, she does have time. These blasts go off in this formation, the O represents the
original blast and the * represents the smaller blasts.

*O*

Combo reset/sheild pressure | ~5/2/2/2/2/2/2% | Fast startup/very low endlag | No knockback (If you manage
to hit only the first hit it is the same as her level 1 smash attack. | Very low hitstun/medium sheildstun
(You arn't intended to have time to set up a eleborate combo.)

LEVEL 3 | FIRE NOVA
Heavy damage/kill move. Krystal holds out her staff and after a pause releases the energies inside. Along
with the additional blasts a second fire blast is cast right afterwords, dealing heavy damage and
potentially killing. These blasts follow this formation:

*O* O

Kill move | ~3/2/2/2/2/2/2/5% | Fast startup/slightly higher then average endlag | High knockback/slightly
higher then average growth (If the opponent escapes before the final hit, all hits have the same properties
[aside from damage] as previous versions of the smash attack.) | Medium hitstun/ higher then average
sheildstun.

LEVEL 4 | FIRE BLASTER
Projectile. Krystal holds out her staff and after charging holds out the staff and releases a huge ball of
fire that chases the opponenet. A slow moving and large projectile that homes in on the opponent and deals
heavy damage, though not often killing. This projectile ignores terrain and can move through walls. In a
case where multiple opponents are close by, it always homes in on the closest opponent, and in that way can
change targets. The projectile stays out for quite some time, maybe 5 to 7 seconds.

Projectile | ~15-20% | Medium startup/Long endlag | Higher then average knockback/medium growth | Medium
hitstun/Heavy sheildstun. | The homing properties and speed of this projectile are about a step up or 2
from Samus' missles.

Anti air. Krystal kneels down and holds her staff with both her hands, then after a brief moment stands up
rising her staff in the air, releasing the energies within. An Icicle Stalagemite explodes from Krystal's
feet right to little above where she holds her staff. The hitbox of this move is almost solely above her
head, and is intended as an anti-air. The move is fast and and has a modicum of i-frames in there and even
has a pretty fast recovery time. However it is still a very small hitbox and a nich tool.

Anti-air+combo starter| ~7-9% | Fast startup/short endlag | High knockback/slightly higher then average
growth | Slightly above average hitstun/short sheildstun | Can start combos at low percents. |
(Intended to kill off the top if on top platform at late percents.) |

LEVEL 2 | CRYSTAL MYTE
Anti-air +. Krystal kneels down and holds her staff with both her hands, then after a moment stands up
rising her staff in the air, releasing the energies within. Three icicle stalagemites explodes from
Krystal's feet with the two additional stalagmites in a cross formation. The additonal hitboxes on
this move are two additional crystal formations by each side of Krystal's feet. These formations are in
an x or cross formation, it's still not a great move to hit grounded players, but it is better at that.
Additionally, this now has a sweet and sour hitbox, with the sweetspot being at any of the tips of the
crystal formations. The sour spots become a combo starter with the sweetspots becoming kill moves. This
move loses it's sweet spot as it lingers.

LEVEL 3 | DIAMOND MYTE
Anit-air +/Kill move. Krystal kneels down and holds her staff with both her hands, then after a pause
releases the energies inside. 5 Crystal stalagemites explode from Krystal's feet, with the two additional
crystals forming horizantley out. Now this is great at hitting grounded players and airborn players,
just a big aoe attack. Has similar sweetspot/sourspot properties to the level 2 version of this move.

LEVEL 4 | ICE BLASTER
Massive kill move. Krystal kneels down and holds her staff with both her hands, then after charging stands
up rising her staff in the air, releasing the energies within. After a breif moment a Ring forms around her
staff and expands quickly around her. Anyone who is hit by this is frozen and shot off stage, similar to
lucas. The ring expands very quickly, and has a massive range.

Kill move +++ | ~20-25% | Medium startup/long endlag | High knockback/Growth | Very long hitstun (applies
the frozen effect)/Heavy sheild stun | The frozen effect, similar to lucas, can be mashed out of. | Deals
heavy sheild damage | Cannot be reflected or absorbed

Kill move. Krystal holds up her staff and slams the ground with the base of it, bring up the earth around
her. This is Krystal's core kill move, it's fairly fast, hits excessivly hard and it's not incredibly laggy.
The hitbox also lingers for a small time, making it a good way to trap spotdodges. The only real downside
is that it's rather small, and doesn't come very far off the ground.

Kill move | ~12-14 | Medium startup/higher then average endlag | High knockback/ Decent Growth | The move
stays out for a fair amount of time and is excellent at hitting spotdodges. However, the move is rather
small and doesn't come very high off the ground | High hitstun/Medium sheildstun |

LEVEL 2 | EARTH QUAKE
Knock down combo starter. Krystal holds up her staff and slams the ground with the base of it, creating
quakes around her, knocking down her those caught within. This is a slower move that causes a hard knockdown
allowing for a tech chase. The knockdown is untechable.

Hard knockdown | ~8-10% | fast startup / Average endlag | Fixed knockback. | The move has very few active
hitframes, however the hit is near instant | Krystal's endlag coincides with the hard knockdown, resulting
in her having a small net positive in terms of frame advantage.(Maybe 5?)| If an opponent who is already
knocked down is hit by this move, they are hit with a jab-reset type effect.

LEVEL 3 | Titania's belt
Edgeguarding tool. Krystal holds up her staff and after pause throws out her arms in a wide swing, shooting
out an asteroid belt around her, knocking away her foes. While this is one of the more 'outthere' ideas,
i've gotten rather attached to it, so bear with me. This asteroid belt is ludicrusly large, though extremly
narrow, easy winner for the largest hitbox. The belt circles around Krystal at a certain distance away,
which is to say pretty far away. It's worth noting that these asteroids just kind of 'appear', they don't
fly out of the staff or descend from the top of the screen, nor do they have any kind of exit animation.
They simply disappear. Like-wise, there are no hitboxes for this move aside from these asteroids. Meaning
that the only hitboxes for this move are in a circle very far away from the character using it. There are
also no holes in the hitbox, a solid circle. As well as they are impossible to interact with, aside from
counters. As a side note these asteroids ignore terrain and stay out for a short duration.
Maybe somewhere in the ballpark of 30-60 frames.

(obviously not a one to one scale but you get the idea.)

Edgeguarding tool | ~15-20% | Medium startup/Long end lag | Medium knockback / lower growth |
Medium hitstun/sheildstun | *cannot be reflected or absorbed*

LEVEL 4 | GROUND QUAKE
Cripple/knockdown/heavy damage/kill/combo setup. Krystal holds up her staff and after charging slams the
base of her staff in the ground, causing a small earthquake around her. Functionally very similar to the
lvl 1 version of this move, with one key difference. Aside from coming out faster, hitting harder, and
having a larger hitbox, when GROUND QUAKE hits it doesn't knockdown it causes a cripple state, Similar
to Ryu's focus punch. The cripple state is very long, enough to squeeze another lvl 4 smash before they
regain control. Easily setting up just about anything. The hitbox is rather long. It has a similar property
to the lvl 1 version where the hitbox doesn't come off the ground very much. However unlike the lvl 1
version, it does come up a little, just enough to catch jumps. If an opponent that is in the air is hit by
this, they are sent strait down onto an techable knockdown.
Hitbox demonstration: (@ =player, *=hitbox)

****@****------------------------------------
\ /
\ /
\ /

Cripple/knockdown/heavy damage/kill/combo setup | ~ 20-25% | Fast startup/medium endlag | Fixed knockback
| extreme hitstun(Cripple state)/ high sheildstun | if someone who is already crippled is hitby this, they
are hit with a regular knockdown (Techable). They also take half the %.
| If someone is in the air when hit by this they are spiked onto the ground and knocked down (Techable)
They also take half the %.
| This move can hit someone who is hanging on the ledge, giving them a hard spike.
|This move's hitbox is also slightly dynamic. GROUND QUAKE can only hit on the ground, it cannot hit in the air.
So if it is used near a ledge, the hitbox will shorten itself so as to stop itself from going past that ledge.
Dynamic Hitbox demonstration: (@ =player, *=hitbox)

****@****----------------------------------------
\ /
\ /
X \ /

*@****--------------------------------------
\ /
\ /
O \ /

Grab:

Throws in smash are much more utillity based. The animation doesn't really effect the hitboxes or the angle that it
sends you at. As such I'm not going to describe the animation on any of these throws. Partially due to not having
to, but mostly because I honestly cannot think of what Krystal would do with a throw.

Low range | Moderate startup | Moderate whifflag

Above average range | Moderatly fast startup | Medium whifflag

Slow pummle | ~3%?

Low % Combo throw | (~5%?) | Very low knockback/High Growth

Sends the opponent right in front of Krystal. Fantastic for very early combos and keeping the pressure on
at Mid percents. At very low %s it true combos into heavy sweap(d-tilt), which itself links into up-heavel
strike's sweatspot. That being said it stops being true rather early, (maybe 30%?), and stops linking into
anything around 50(?)%.

Knockdown/edgeguarding tool (~6%?) | Medium knockback/higher growth

Sends them behind and down,(~100degree angle), which if on stage sends them strait into a knockdown,
starting a tech chase, however the opponent has a few frames of advantage on that. It also sends at
an awful angle if used near the ledge, great for setting up an edgeguarding scenario.

Late Kill Throw. (kills mediums somehwere around 170%-180%?) | (~11%) | Medium knockback/ High Growth

Sends the opponent strait up. Di is effetive enough to ensure that there arn't any true follow ups. Kills
late, starting somewhere in the 170% range on mediums.

General positining/damage throw. (~4%?) | Low knockback/medium growth

Sends them right in front of you, but doesn't have enough hitstun to get a
knockdown at most %. However it sets up great for a Neutral B confirm. At lower %s, your most opponents
can dodge it easily. But at Higher %s its a strait up confirm.

Misc:

Outfits and skins.

This would inevitably come up when discussing adding Krystal to the game. The starfox cast changes outfits
every entry in the series, for whatever reason, and Krystal has appeared as a major character in 3 of them.
Now what's intreresting about this is that all of the Starfox Characters in Smash ultimate are based of
their Starfox Zero appearance, which Krystal was not in.

So you have a relativly intresting question, how would she be portrayed? Would she keep one of her old
outfits despite the clashing themes, if so which one? Or would she get a brand-new redesign ala Roy In
smash 4? Personally I've always considered her Starfox Assault outfit to be her most iconic and best
looking. But if this is a dream scenario, which it is, I've always particularly liked the redesign done by
JCEBrush.
(https://www.deviantart.com/jecbrush/art/Krystal-s-Alternate-Costume-320252654) If you're curious.
I think it fits her well and would look great in Ultimate's 1080P HD.

All that being said this very well might be a moot point. Ultimate has the most alternate skins out of any
Offical Smash game released so far, alot of care goes into these character models. Newcomers have it
espeically well, just look at inkling, bayo, cloud, ec. So it's not hard to imagine a world were we get
the best of both worlds, both an original design and one of her classic designs.

Taunts and special.

I've put little thought into taunts, and really Krystal doesn't have a whole lot of famous phrases/poses/
moments to reference, so it would probobly end up being a mess of random lines anyway. That being said,
there was one thing I particularly wanted.
A special win quote if she is playing against Wolf in a 1v1. Referencing, (specifically teasing or playing
with), their story line in Starfox Command, spinning her Kursed helmet like a basketball on her finger
while giving the audience a knowing smile.

Combos

Being a combo focus character, and being someone who loves combos, I've baked in a couple of sample combos
to give you an idea of how She would look in action:

Very Low-percents:

Down-tilt -> Up-tilt sweat spot -> short hop Foward-air

Landing n-air -> down-tilt -> lvl1 Foward smash

lvl1 Up-smash -> Down-air sour spot 2 -> Up air sweat spot

Landing back air -> Grab -> Foward throw -> Down-tilt-> Up-tilt -> Short hop Foward-air

Low Percents:

(On platform stage) -> Landing up air -> Strong up-air -> Platform tech chase

Up-tilt -> Up-tilt -> Short-hop instant-foward-b -> up-air -> Full hop up-air

Mid Percents:

(In air) Foward-B -> Foward air -> Sweat spot down air

Landing N-air -> Grab -> Down-throw -> Neutral B

lvl2 down smash -> Jab reset -> Short hop down-air sweat spot -> Jab rest -> Down smash

High percents:

(Off stage) -> Down-air -> Back-air stage spike

Down-throw -> Neutral b

Recovery combo:

Down-b -> Z-release -> Down-air -> Foward-b towards stage wall -> Wall jump -> Down-b -> Z-release ->
Down-air -> Double jump -> Up-B

Down-b -> Z-release -> Down-air -> Up-b (Full charge) (Towards stage wall) ->Wall jump -> Foward-B away from
stage -> Double jump -> Down-b - > Z-release -> Down-air -> Air-dodge -> Grab ledge\
I like it, but im wondering if they would excuse the fox clone thing since she'd be dlc? Might give her a pass to be truly unique since she would sell better. Sounds fun too.

Also randomly had a dream that she was ingame. She did actually have most of her assist trophy moves too. She was a middle weight I think who played mostly like Zero Samus? Man it was sweet while it lasted though. Lol.

Just randomly found some info regarding Krystal in Brawl from Sakurai himself. Sorry if it's been brought up already.

http://www.sourcegaming.info/2015/08/17/sakuraibrawlquestions/

In the first question he actually says that Krystal was a potential choice for Brawl but they didn't have the time. Hopefully he still remembers her now? Dlc doesn't have the same time constraints either.

Just a random moveset I thought of. Since Joker has been released and has so many new mechanics to him I thought 'What if that applied to every dlc character?'

Warning: This moveset is not canon but it's not exactly out of universe either. It's mostly out of curiosity of if they allowed her to go further than only abilities displayed in Adventures.

Krystal Remix?

She would be a medium weight character like Mario, as she doesn't have the kind of speed Fox or Wolf does. Her outfit is her Assault version but updated with a mix of her tribal designs printed on it. She stands unarmed with her staff on her back. She's an evasive fighter but not with speed, instead using new mechanics.

B: Ice slash:
She whips out her staff and fires a line of ice crystals forwards. On hit it slows the enemy hit for a time. Good for poke.

Side B: Krystal Image:
Leaves an illusion at her current position for a second that can't be hit. She dashes almost unseen forward. No damage and shorter range than Fox's dash, but leaves an illusion, can't be hit, and less endlag.

Up B: Levitate:
She levitates in any direction but can pause for a bit before starting. Good recovery but no damage.

Down B: Focused Mind:
Meditates in place for a second. Vulnerable but gives a focus charge. Each focus charge lets her automatically dodge any attack not unlike a parry. Works even when attacking and can hold up to 3.
Fast attacks counter the charges.
Comes complete with new animation. (Just imagine ultra instinct from dbz)

Final Smash: Rage Burst:
Fires off all her negative emotions and bottled anger into a blast around her. Enemies hit by it are damaged, mind controlled, and either attack her enemies or attempt to walk off if no other enemies remain. Duration scales with damage. All points go towards Krystal.

A button melee:
She attacks with a flurry of kicks mostly but also attacks with chops or stabs with mental energy around her hands. Her smash attacks would be multi hit swings with her staff.

That's all I got so far. Was wondering what kind of mechanics she would get if she was redone and chosen for dlc.

Last edited:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
I think a lot of what Krystal's moveset would be is dependant on what direction they take Krystal going forwards in Star Fox.

Do they play up her telepathy and have her as a psychic fighter pilot? Do they play up her staff and make her a close combat master? Do they end up making her a fuzzy version of Aloy from Horizon Zero Dawn? Or do they overdo the relationship drama again? (Ironic that the game named "Command" stars with Fox being the worst leader.)

ganondorf_22

Smash Journeyman
My thoughts before seeing the Krystal assist trophy in action is that this is a dead and irrelevant character, but after seeing the assist trophy in action, just for how she fights, she’s my top choice to upgrade from assist fighter to regular fighter.

Ryuvain

Lord of Revenge
I think a lot of what Krystal's moveset would be is dependant on what direction they take Krystal going forwards in Star Fox.

Do they play up her telepathy and have her as a psychic fighter pilot? Do they play up her staff and make her a close combat master? Do they end up making her a fuzzy version of Aloy from Horizon Zero Dawn? Or do they overdo the relationship drama again? (Ironic that the game named "Command" stars with Fox being the worst leader.)
Yeah, I'm kind of worried about that too. We're in the dark about her future. She has a lot of potential for sure though, being the one of the few in-universe to have psychic powers.

My thoughts before seeing the Krystal assist trophy in action is that this is a dead and irrelevant character, but after seeing the assist trophy in action, just for how she fights, she’s my top choice to upgrade from assist fighter to regular fighter.
The assist trophy reveal hurt so much. Seeing her having an actual semblance of a move set was nice, but not being an actual fighter is another thing.

"Try me!"
Trust me I actually want to...

ganondorf_22

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I'm kind of worried about that too. We're in the dark about her future. She has a lot of potential for sure though, being the one of the few in-universe to have psychic powers.

The assist trophy reveal hurt so much. Seeing her having an actual semblance of a move set was nice, but not being an actual fighter is another thing.

"Try me!"
Trust me I actually want to...
Nothing hurts more than seeing somebody who wasn’t even an assist trophy before get upgraded into the coolest assist trophy in the game. : PPP

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Well, the good thing is there's going to be an artbook project on the Archive
Perhaps you can explain this project more in detail in case anyone have questions on this big artbook project you have.

I’m sure many here would like to hear it.

TheMasterChief177343

Smash Rookie
I have arrived to follow under the Banner of Krystal Mccloud. and to Bring the New Order of Starfox wii u 0 to an end. StarFox Assault had everything going for it, the Genwunners from the 1990's have ruined it's sales. The wheel has come full circle. the Generation that grew up with Adventures ect have given 0 the same treatment. StarFox needs to be more like Starwars. Not Call of Duty. Reboots, Remakes and Remasters of the same game keeps the series from evolving. Halo is successful because it continues to Evolve. Miyamoto must step down. The only smart thing he's done was putting Krystal into Starfox.

the New Design of Fox is absolutely Disgusting. Looks more like a golden Retriever, Looks nothing like a fox. If we expand our Numbers we can get word. a facebook group should be made. Communicating with the other starfox groups On facebook, youtube and the Krystal Archive should lead the Group. My Brothers we need to form a Covenant. a pact.

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
I have arrived to follow under the Banner of Krystal Mccloud. and to Bring the New Order of Starfox wii u 0 to an end. StarFox Assault had everything going for it, the Genwunners from the 1990's have ruined it's sales. The wheel has come full circle. the Generation that grew up with Adventures ect have given 0 the same treatment. StarFox needs to be more like Starwars. Not Call of Duty. Reboots, Remakes and Remasters of the same game keeps the series from evolving. Halo is successful because it continues to Evolve. Miyamoto must step down. The only smart thing he's done was putting Krystal into Starfox.

the New Design of Fox is absolutely Disgusting. Looks more like a golden Retriever, Looks nothing like a fox. If we expand our Numbers we can get word. a facebook group should be made. Communicating with the other starfox groups On facebook, youtube and the Krystal Archive should lead the Group. My Brothers we need to form a Covenant. a pact.
I wholeheartedly agree with this. Also, Krystal Mccloud has a nice ring to it.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
They should at least remake or port assault to the switch :) ;p
Real talk, the whole Gamecube era needs to be preserved somehow be it Virtual Console or remakes.

It's hard to find Chibi-Robo at a decent price

Ryuvain

Lord of Revenge

Agreed on the evolve part. Nintendo is either sidelining the entire Star Fox series for others, or is afraid of trying new things with it. Most likely the former according to Starlink.

Assault was a step in a new direction yet it was loved. Command went in a new direction, but a direction towards its end. The entire mood of the game felt like it was the end of the entire series since Star Fox's team wasn't needed and disbanded, with just about all endings giving off final game in the series vibes. Apparently Andross is the only big bad that seems to be brought up constantly when mentioning Star Fox main villains. Other enemies like aparoids and anglars were heavily implied to never return.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
At this point, regardless of whether Grand Prix was a hoax or not, I just want them to at least try a multiplayer heavy game, whether it's in the style of Starlink or literally just Assault HD revamped to have online.

Obviously I'd rather the story/single player be good as well, but if we can get even non-canon reasons to get Krystal back, I'll take it.

Gagnetar

Smash Journeyman
IanTheGamer IanTheGamer The artbook is actually being run by me, the Krystal Archive is just pretty interested in the project. Essentially what I'm doing is looking for artists to construct NEW krystal for smash artwork and I'll put it in a photo album and mail it to nintendo, I've talked with a nintendo of america rep about it and you can put a note saying for them not to send it back as it's company policy usually not to accept detailed fanart. Plus having the artists known as explicitly making it for this artbook will probably see them appreciate it better. I've got a potential.. 15 artists IRCC that are already interested in the artbook. https://twitter.com/VixenVotaries/status/1119362522543534080

I actually had no idea the smashboards thread was in any portion active! if you guys are interested in really supporting Krystal I've joined up with the Assist Alliance aswell as having created my own personal Krystal discord here. https://discordapp.com/invite/v3QYvhX

Last edited:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
I had a thought.

If all those rumors of a Nintendo/Microsoft Collab are true, then it could possibly lead to a Rare Replay 2 for the properties still owned by Nintendo.

And what was the last game they made on a Nintendo Home console?
Their very own attempt to do to Zelda what they did to Mario 64 with their other games. (not DK 64 tho)

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Star Fox Adventures.
Bingo.

A straight port of the GC game wouldn't be ideal given we can all agree it had it's troubles but it's a game that's still worth remembering and showing to a new generation.

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
Bingo.

A straight port of the GC game wouldn't be ideal given we can all agree it had it's troubles but it's a game that's still worth remembering and showing to a new generation.
Agreed. It makes me wonder if Nintendo would have allowed Rare to continue making more Star Fox games had they stayed with them seeing as Krystal is their creation.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Well Microsoft's show is on in three and a half hours.

Let's see if there's anything Rare related, besides Sea of Thieves.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Well Banjo & Kazooie made their grand return, New Super Lucky's Tale is coming to Switch and Playtonic (Rare in all but name) are making a new Yooka Laylee game without crowdfunding so it looks like Rare's Legacy is alive and Microsoft and Nintendo are best buds now.

Hopefully things bode well for some of Rare's other properties.

Also, NitroRad covered Star Fox Adventures.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
In the ideal world, I would hope their inclusion gets their games on Switch. Having Rare Replay with additional Nintendo exclusives (DKC trilogy/64, Diddy Kong Racing, SFA, and maybe even the unreleased Dinosaur Planet ala SF 2 on SHE'S Classic) would be all I ever wanted.

Captain Hazama

Smash Ace
In the ideal world, I would hope their inclusion gets their games on Switch. Having Rare Replay with additional Nintendo exclusives (DKC trilogy/64, Diddy Kong Racing, SFA, and maybe even the unreleased Dinosaur Planet ala SF 2 on SHE'S Classic) would be all I ever wanted.
Would they actually release Dinosaur Planet? Thought most of it was scraped for SFA, so would they still have the coding for it?

SDFox

Smash Apprentice
Have close to completion was dinasuar planet?
Iirc all they had to do for starfox 2 was just put in menus and maybe some debugging.

Top Bottom