• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team OXY presents: Kings of Cali 2! Ken v Scar, Mango, Wobbles, Shroomed - April 13th-14th, 2013

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
I don't want to do full shoutouts. But I love all you guys. Hope to see as many of possible of you at NCR. <3 Just gonna reply to the homies who shouted me out lol

Okami: Word dude, I just got outplayed lolz. I'm satisfied cuz I think I played really well in pools even if I kinda ran out of gas.
Blur: Thanks for giving me the opportunity to commentate. Everyone thinks I was drunk when I commentated Fly vs Wobbles. Little do they know.
Sung: BATTOUSAI HIMURA KENSHIN
Combofest: Yo I like your hair.
Goatee: Always a pleasure lolz

The Phenom

Smash Lord
CrimsonBlur, Sung, VGBC, and people along helping them, thank you all for making it such a smooth tournament.

To people I played, awesome playing you guys. Hope to play you somewhere again.

joejoe22802

Smash Ace
Shouts to dem freshmen.

Darrell: Always good to see you. Great guy, great player. Sound fundamentals. Wish we got to kick it more and great job on the mic.

Practiceman: Vahag one of if not the nicest guy from the area. I have so much faith in you as a player, you definitely see things the average player does not. We gotta play a bunch more come summer.

Coolkid: This guy is too good its disgusting.

Emerican: THIS DUDE IS ALWAYS LOOKING FRESH. Nuff said. But I hope you follow through with playing more and also best of luck with your sick job.

A Rookie: Nice kicking it you after the first day and during the second. Your set vs alex was super inspiring too. I hope all is going well.

Zeo: Damn I'm sorry I mistook you for someone else at the start. But I had a great time playing your falcon. I love the way you make space/bait with your movement, definitely a falcon I can't control as much as others. Hope you end up playing with Johhny more, I'm sure you'll level up like crazy. Anyways lets play more and thanks again for the compliments and the matches, you are great company.

Baka4moe: Get that falcon outta here. HAHAHA but yeah wish we got to play more and sorry we didn't get chinese, next time. Onion rings.... yummm

Dunk: Always nice seeing you, hope we get to chill more in the future.

Aceflight: The future.

J666: =(....... i can't be too sad though you are the homie as always. Just wish I played better so it would've been more fun for both of us.

Sheen: Damn this guy got way better. Nice seeing you as always.

Dantefox: BOOM killing it in doubles, love to see it happen for you.

2Jar: good **** running stuff and giving me stickers for the shirt, wish we got to play. But im sure we will soon.

BizzaroFlame: Always looking dappered out man =D. Good games I can't wait to play again.

NANANANA_THECRIMSON_BLUR: Good **** man you ran a fun and efficient tournament. I hope you're really proud of yourself because you really deserve it. Also your smash IQ has seemed to really improved, I loved your commentary =D. Great balance of history, theory, narration, story telling. BOMB_ SWAG_ SPURS BLOW MY NUTS

Peligro: Always fun to play you man, hope you come out more. Its always sick to talk to smashers about things outside of smash such as work an what not. I hope the world is treating you well.

Nawnscents: =( damn I can't believe it, you would have killed it.

will finish later

nawnscents

Smash Apprentice
JoeJoe I had a lot of fun playing with you. Our matches always go back and forth and have been since Festizzio's back then. Congrats on making it that far dude, I really wish I had been able to make day 2. Appreciate the kind words as well, you're a smart player that seems to get better every time we play. Plus you have Guru in your sig. If you would want to form a SB/SD hybrid, or an 818 combination Shiek/Peach I'd be very open to teaming with you for future events.

zeo, always great falcon practice when I play you. good seeing you again

paul, dude we definitely need to play next time. homie for sure and remember i got you next time lol

aceflight you're the homie, i'm bringing brownies next time

bizarro thanks for being a great teammate, i'm sorry that wink turnip had to hit you in game 2 :( we would have taken that set IMO. again, i deeply regret not making it to day 2

practiceman always good to see you man! good games and i'll probably be seeing you soon anyway, we'll hit up Futile or something

alec/2jar we still need to play that set dude

okami I only got to play you once at Bosco's, and unfortunately not on day 2 round 2 pools. I look forward to playing with you at the next tourney though for sure

studmuffin: sup dude. MFLB

peligro: we had the closest peach dittos ever, according to hyuga we were within 20% damage of each other the entirety of game 2. you have really good move selection, and reaction speed. probably my favorite set of the tourney

hyuga: playing against you was really hard. i'll try to learn more about the matchup to do better next time haha

dantefox: we'll money match next time man! our tv got taken but hey what can you do. you sb guys are a cool group

69%: nice meeting you, had fun playing your link in friendlies

rookie/albert: i was looking forward to playing you in pools since we're 1-1 throughout our lifetime. next time though

Bosco: one of the nicest guys I've met. I apologize for not showing up day 2, I got you next time I see you though. OXY hopefully?

J666: good games man, your link gave me a hard time in our doubles set

phenom: chill guy as always

wha?: fun games against you. i felt like i gambled with FoD but it turned out well haha

alan and sizzle: how could i have not played with the SD guys?! i'll see you around, let me know if there are triweeklies going on because I may be going back down to UCSD for Sun God (mid-may)

Sung: can't wait to play you next time. one of my favorite people to play against

stab: one of the coolest guys. i feel I've improved on the falco matchup so I wanna play you, it's been a while

Crimson: great job running the tourney, and team OXY as a whole. very organized and quite honestly the bar makes for a PERFECT location to host a tourney at.

WestBallz

Smash Ace
Girlxx: You have a lot of improving to do w/ your Marth, but it's so nice to see a girl try getting better in Melee. It's such a rare thing to see, we should definitely hang out next time you come down. Hit a ***** up! Lol =p
Damn what a terrible shoutout. I think your just salty a girl destroyed u and manacloud in teams ;). Alex (girlxx) was def sad to see such a ****ty shoutout.

Vega4

Smash Ace
I don't know a lot about comunity there, but, I don't get it, Ken didn't enter singles? Or did he use another nickname?

KoopaTroopa895

Smash Apprentice
Alright I'm doing my shoutouts don't care if I am a month late(can't believe KOC2 NCR and Vindication has all happened within like a month). Anyways sorry if I forgot anybody

Round 1 Pool
Bizarro Flame- You are one seriously chill dude, your Ganon is sick and I hope I get to play with you again
Corigames and TwoD Nando-My first time going against Samus's and man edgeguarding is so annoying, you both beat the hell out of me and I learned a lot
The Crimson Blur- Dude thanks for helping us find Silva's keys(even though they weren't even at the venue). You ran a hell of a tournament, and props to you
MacD- your Peach is awesome, I crouch canceled into your down smash too much
LittleOne- your pretty much better than me, I just got lucky you SD'd during the 3rd match, looking foward to a rematch

Everyone else
Luis-I forgot your smashboard tag but I appreciate you pointing out some bad habits of mine, your Falcon is awesome and 3 stocked me a bunch of times
BluefoxXT- It was great playing with you, and I appreciate the advice you gave me.
OkamiBW- We only got to play at the end, but thanks for your advice as well, everyone who gave me advice pretty much said the same thing so I am actually kind of glad about that, gives me something to work on
Sung666- Im totally going to master randall timing now,
JeezImSoBored- Dude your falcoln's tight we have to get together sometime, record some matches
Aceflight- Next time I see you were gonna MM
A Rookie- I need to get your facebook or something, its a damn crime that I haven't played you yet even though we live close to one another.
Gem- Also played with you at the end, your Marth is good
Oksas- I did not know you were from AZ XD We didn't get to MM though, so make sure you come back to SoCal again.
Silva562-thanks for the ride dude I need to get my license and actually drive myself over to places
Shoutouts to everybody I met while helping clean up at the end of the tourney(2jar sung666 TCB aceflight)
Sorry if I missed anybody, its been a month and I lost some of the tags I wrote on my phone telling me not to forget(I know I forgot an ice climber,a fox who was just beating the hell out of me without trying, and a Ganon from Mexico I think). I know I forgot some others too and I am sorry. Anyways hopefully I get to play with you guys get my mario off of being terrible to being slightly less terrible XD

Top Bottom