• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team OXY presents: Kings of Cali 2! Ken v Scar, Mango, Wobbles, Shroomed - April 13th-14th, 2013

shadrach kabango

Banned via Warnings
Good stream. Thanks Arian, VGBootcamp, commentators, stream monsters, etc.

Props to Sung, Khepri, Coolkid & Bizzarro for their placements. And a special shoutout to L: really enjoy watching your Fox.

For the first time I enjoyed watching teams way more than singles. MacBallz and PewFat were awesome.

I always root for ClutchBALLZ! ALWAYS!

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
Ken got 1st seed in Round 1 pools, but wasn't able to attend day 2. So he didn't advance to bracket for that reason

ComboFest

Smash Lord
Shoutouts will happen now.
2Jar: Thanks for being the biggest of homies and letting us stay over at your house. <3 you forever.
Stab: Thanks for always driving irvine to ****. If it wasn't for you, Irvine would be dead. Unfortunate you got ****ed up in tourney, but i have faith that you will **** face soon enough.
Anto: Pointing out that empire state of mind goes with everything made my day. LOL Good **** beating gimr
Fly Amanita: Carrying Irvine on your back. I love you fly. Your ICs are godlike. Your hair is godlike. You are godlike.
MacD: You are also carrying irvine on your back McCain. I was the only person to root for you during your set with Alex19. Just goes to show you that i am your only true fan.
Mr. R / Trypt / AppleApple: You guys are AZ's finest... noobs at pool. Come at me guys.
Brandon: change your ****ing name weiners.
Sung: You ****ed up people in bracket, good **** man. Always had faith in you from the start. You are also the only person telling me to stay marth. Big homie.
The Crimson Blur: You are the best thing that has happened to socal melee since i decided to play. Thanks for hosting this tourney man, you are the best.
Practice Man: You are one of the best people i have ever met. next time let's chill man. I need to play that falcon and marth more.
BoscoMan: We never got to play homie. Still love you though <3.
J666: The day will come when i beat you again.... then you four stock me again. Good **** in tournament though man Always good to see that link.
GimR: Good games in tourney. I love your smart play style. You **** at the game, but you **** harder at streaming. VG bootcamp is the best.
JoeJoe: **** you joey. I am going to **** you next time i play you in tourney. <3
Sacasumoto: **** you too saca. You can't tell me who to main. let's play more man. Gotta get that shiek practice in so i can beat sung in tourney.
Dante Fox: Your fox is aight dante. Iono man. Should switch mains to jigs and names yourself DantePuff. Next level man. You are also the face of Santa Barbara. Reppin it unlike cable cho.
Cole: GGs in those MMs man. I had a fun time. Don't underestimate my marth tho. LOL
CoolKid: You are most definitely one of the coolest kids i have ever met. Good **** getting into bracket. Bad **** getting ***** in bracket. Next time for sure though.
Pikazoo: I never got to play that falcon man. next time for sure. You are now the shining hope of San Diego. I used to have faith in JunkImChi but he is done.
Sizzle: You **** man. always good to see you. Hope we get to play next time bro. You are also the shining hope for Santa Barbara replacing Tacoz.
Rickety: I love that puff switch man. Logical and smart. I am just saying this because i hate shiek, but if you want to switch then get em. Nice to see you again man. You are the best.
A Rookie: I saw that match vs Alex19 you almost got that win. maybe next time. I will always put money on you and khepri. Ez money LOL.
Khepri: You ****ED people up in bracket man. Good **** reppin Irvine Khepri. You will always be 949 for life.
Maple: I saw you at a tourney. This must be the end of the world. Nice to see you again man. Hope you start going to more melee ****. Your shiek is next level.
HairyNips: We all know that you aren't going to quit nips. No one can stay away from this game for long. Hahahah Love you man. Stay chill.
L: Never got to play you man. You are the first person i got to meet in Norcal though. Always #1 in my heart.
PewPewU: Good **** ****** people in tourney man. Your marth is inspirational. <3
Shroomed: Because you lost that one game. I am quitting melee. Thanks man.
Sidefx: Your IC are like none i have ever played before. Our record is 2-0... I will win at KoC3.
BlueFox: Never got to play you either :(. I love that puff though. Made a combo Video. next level man.
Darrell: You **** man. That samus does some next level samus ****. I will come up to norcal sometime so i can play you. <3
Toph: I love that fox. You are one of the nicest people i have ever met. Hope i get to play you at the next tournament. You are also technical as ****. <3
Bizzaro: Good **** beating S2J man. You are proving yourself to be a top player every time i see you. I also love you man. Koreans for life.
Scar: I should have placed money on you... I ****ed up.
JackPot: I love you man. Hope we get to play again sometime. Good **** beating Germ LOL.
StudMuffin: I never got to play you man. I want that falcon. Hope we chill sometime. Hahaha
Silly Kyle: That peach tho. Next level **** man. 2 stitches in a row. you are a legendary peach man. I hope i get to see you again. You are a fantastic person.
Axe: I only got to play you in tourney, and you ****ed me up so hard i want to switch mains to pikachu. </3. I hope see you again sometime because you are also a fantastic person.
OkamiBW: You are the homie rob. Good **** beating people in tourney man. You ****. Kokujin. AZ for life. You are a fantastic person
Oksas: You are the best man. That beard is godlike, and your falcon is also godlike. Come up to socal so we can play man. You are a fantastic person
Tai: You beat stab in tournament, but you lost to the final boss of irvine. Khepri. Nah just kidding. Never got to play you though man. Hopefully we can play if you are ever in town. **** face in AZ Taivan. You are a fantastic person
Wobbles: That IC ditto was hilarious. You are the best wobbles. You are a fantastic person
PeachFuzz: I never got to play you that much, but seeing you drunk off your ass while you play friendlies was really funny. Hahaha hope i see you again man. You are a fantastic person
ForteFreak: Dodgeball is legit man. Nice to play you man. **** you for taking my money though LOL. come up to socal sometime man. You are a fantastic person
Nawnsense: Never got to play you man. That last tourney match we played was some BS. Let's get a legit match going on next time. Homie for life.
Italian Stallion: That Mew2 was really funny. Hahaha too bad marth vs mew2 is broken as **** for marth. Hope we meet again sometime.
Peligro: **** you peligro! I am going to beat you next time. stop going on breaks peligro. you get better everytime you comeback.
Manatee: That puff got me that one time. Next time i will beat you for sure. Good to see you again man.
Baka: Always root on the homie. You are the homie baka. Tell me if you are playing in tournament, i will come root for you. Hahaha
Wes: Your falco and falcon are both godlike. You are going to **** people up next time man.
Mango: You will always be the best in the world to me.
S2J: Even though i switched mains. I will always love watching your falcon, and i will always be your #1 fan. Hope you stay chill man. Koreans for life.
Alex19: Next time man i will beat you... probably not, but i can dream. Nice seeing you at a tourney again man. Love your fox.
Jpeg: Your falcon is always fun to watch man. Love to watch you play. You are also the vegas homie. <3
Bacon: It was fun as **** playing you in friendlies. hahaha. Hope we get to play again man. Bacon ***** <3
Wha: You still suck Wha LOL. Come at me bro. Bring tapez next time so i can **** him too.

Hopefully i got everyone. If i forgot anyone it means i hate you... LOL just kidding, it probably means you slipped my mind for this list of shoutouts. Smash community *****. You are all amazing individuals. Special Shoutouts to TheCowEatsGrass for giving me that secret training.

pewpewyou

Smash Journeyman
Awesome tournament. Finally got to meet a bunch of people that I should have met before.

First off, shoutouts to The Crimson Blur and the rest of Team Oxy. You guys ran this perfectly without any hesitation. And everyone on Team Oxy was doing their job really well. (Shoutouts to Sung for holding it down collecting tickets)

A_Rookie: Good set, I'm glad that we finally got to play.
Tai: Good set bro.Let's team sometime?!
Neha: Finally got to meet you!
AZ: You guys are ****ing annoying, but I admire your spirit and have a lot of respect for the support you guys give each other. You guys are pretty.... unique to say the least
Alex + Dunkskies: Fresnooooo thanks for repeatedly repeatedly repeatedly smoking us out throughout the trip
Weston Elijah Ballz Dennis: **** HOMIE. Puttin a roof above our heads for 3 nights. Tell your mama thank you
Hugo: Play me, jackass.

650: **** yeah

SFAT: That's how we ****ing do it in the 650

~BoscoMan~

Smash Apprentice
shoutouts<3
Arian/Sung: This was an amazing tournament and I'm honored that you guys had faith in me to help run it. You guys both represent the Socal Smash scene so well and I couldn't be happier. I wish I could have stayed the second day but school always comes first :(. Congratulations on placing so well Sung, I'm really proud! Hope you get to teach me the Sheik matchup sometime :)
Anto: I always love seeing you at tournaments and getting to catch up with you. You're so friendly and always willing to give me tips. Thank you for playing friendlies with me and I truly appreciate all the help you've given me
Combofest: I <3 you too and I'm sorry that we didn't get to play! It's good to see that you're enjoying your new main and I will always support your decision to change (especially because I myself am so indecisive).
Okami: I'm so happy that we've been able to become friends in such a short amount of time. I remember when we first officially met at an Oxy smashfest several months back. I really like watching your Sheik play and I admire the goals that you set for yourself. Your chemistry with Axe was a joy to watch this weekend. I saw your wall-jump forward air today for the first time and it brought the biggest smile to my face. I cannot wait for Evo with you and I'm sure we'll be seeing each other soon.
Axe: You are honestly one of the nicest smashers out there. Incredible performance at the tournament; you are an inspiration for low tier mains. Also, you and Okami are a force to be reckoned with in teams! Loved getting wrecked by your Young Link in our money match. Hope I get to see you at Evo :)
HairyNipples: You're the man. Your falcon always gets faster every time I play it and your playstyle is so innovative I really love it. I enjoyed every second of our friendlies and I really hope to see you at upcoming tournaments. Long live Nawgan~~
Jackpot: Dude, you're getting really good, really fast, especially with a character like Ganon (no disrespect to Ganon) It sucks you were so close to making it out of pools!
Studmuffin: I think your Falco is getting really solid. Not sure how well you did in pools :/ but I enjoyed spending time with you and Arizona Ihop + my house!
Silly Kyle: You are such a funny dude, always cracking jokes and making people laugh. Your enthusiasm and lightheartedness is always bringing smiles to peoples faces. Not to mention you have an awesome Peach (congrats on beating Westballz). I'm so happy I was able to house you and the rest of Az. Until we meet again (hopefully at Evo)!
MacD: As always, great seeing you. I like how we end up talking more about life than Smash. You're a good friend and always giving me advice about life situations. Macballz was really fun to watch, too. You're the homie, Mac
Oksas: I remember when we first met at Revelations last year. Though I only saw snippets of your Falcon, from what I saw you've gotten so much better! Plus you made it out of pools which in my opinion is a great accomplishment. You and the rest of Az are all around great people and I'm so fortunate to have housed you all! <3
Sizzle: Wow, great pools set! Had me on the edge of my seat the entire time. Though I was very bitter about losing, I have to say you really deserved it. Also, it was a pleasure getting to meet you and house you
Pikazoo: So sad we never got to play :( You're a really awesome dude and if SD ever needs housing again don't hesitate to ask! See you soon!
Fly Amanita: Really incredible performance at the tournament, I'm so sad you lost the IC ditto against Wobbles :( I know you will take everything you learned from your game experience this weekend and learn from it. You're one of the smartest players I've ever seen and I'll always be cheering you on. It's a pleasure housing you and hopefully we will get to speak more the next time I see you :)
Stab: I wish we got to talk more at the tourny but I was busy running around running the stream :( You and Sung make an awesome doubles team and I hope we get to play a bit the next time we see each other!
J666: My ***** our doubles set was so close! Love the sexy Link as always and you're the homie
Fortefreak: You're one hilarious dude. Glad we got to meet and Ihop was really fun. Hope we meet again soon!

I hope I didn't forget anyone! ~~~

~BoscoMan~

Smash Apprentice
Omg! Zio how could I forget, I'm sorry! I honestly think you're a great teammate and we had such an unfortunate set against J666 where it could have gone either way. I think your Falcon is progressing so quickly and I appreciate you carrying our team :) I'm going to work on taking my Doc to the next level so that one day Bosco/Zio will be a forced to be reckoned with. + you're the homie and I love that we're so close to each other so we get to play lots <3

L__

Smash Master
Shoutouts to Team Oxy for holding a great tournament 10/10

WestBALLZZZZZZZZZZZZ - Thanks for housing us d00d, you're the best.

Dunk/Alex - Thanks for smoking us out, I hope we can chill more at tournaments.

Zac - **** YEAH. YOU ARE SO ****ING GOOD AT SMASH. ****.

Swordsaint - Nice to play you man, hope to see you at another tournament! Keep working on that Falco! :)
The Phenom - Almost got me man, I think I like fighting obscure characters now, it keeps things really fresh with how I have to think more when I fight.
Boscoman - You're a pretty chill dude, let's play more next time we're both at a tournament.
Okami - I'll get you next time!
Alex19 - One of the few good blue fox players out there. Good ****, it was super fun playing you. Next time I'll definitely come back and body that blue fox. Watch out for me!
A Rookie - Beast Mario right hurr and such a chill d00d! Your recovery methods are dope as **** and you have a great punish game. You flubbed a couple throw combos and I think that's why you lost. Other than that, keep up the great work. I definitely wanna play you again!
Anto - Socal sux. Jk. You're pretty awesome. I'll hit you up if I'm ever back down visiting or something. :)
69% - Dude you're so good. Once you get that clutch factor you'll be taking games off of great players in no time. Represent that Hero of Time!

Brian BERKOWITZZZZZZZZZ - Such a ****ing clutch teammate jesus. How has no one snatched you for a consistent teammate? Show up to more tournaments for teams!
Bobby - ♥. Good **** dude. Reppin' NorCal like no other dude can.
PewFat - **** YEAH. 1ST ALL THE WAY BABY. NORCAL NORCAL NORCAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kris - Thanks for showing me that ice cream fish thing. FILTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
Dylan - :happysheep:
Dajuan - You went Sheik you ******. Give Swordsaint his Doc necklace back LOOOL.
Darrell - After thinking about how you were the only Samus in bracket, I have to give props that you're taking the character this far. Good **** dude.
Eric Leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee - Always good to see you man. I can't wait for some training.
Boback - You're the ****ing homie. Homiest homie. I hope you find your controller. :(
German - You're hella funny dude. I hope you show up to more stuff some time.
DR. ZALEWSKI - Didn't see much of you this tournament. :( Hope your hockey game went well.
Jason Yoon - Get a new controller man! I hope you decide on whether or not you're going to use Falcon or Ganon soon. Evo's coming up and you've invested a lot of time into Falcon recently. Either way, good **** at this tournament!

Mango - :fox:
Combofest - Always great to see you. Kinda sad that you switched to Marth but he's cool too. Let's play next time, I wanna see how good you are now! :)
SacaSuMoto - Fun playing those matches with you, keep working on that Sheik!
Prinny - Nice to meet you man, you seem like an awesome dude. Wish we could have played a couple matches though. Next time for sure!
Peligro - Dude your Peach is too good ROFL. I'm never gonna try playing Samus until I know I can do that match up. **** stitch faces LOL.
Manatee - Nice playing you in teams, good Puff you have there. :)
Tai - Caught a couple of your Marth games at this tournament and saw some nice stuff. I hope you get to that next level soon!
Fly Amanita - Your Ice Climbers are an inspiration. Almost every time I see you play I always wanna pick up Ice Climbers. I think I'm gonna start practicing them now.
McCain - Move to NorCal! :)
Joejoe - Good seeing you again, your Sheik is as deadly as I remember.
Brian - It's been a long time, great seeing you!

Sorry if I forgot anyone!

goateeguy

Smash Ace
Well, Murphy's Law, I'm definitely going to forget someone but I'll give some shoutouts a shot.

Crimson Blur and the Rest of the Staff: Excellent job running this, things moved along and fun was had and that's the biggest compliment I can give a TO.
A Rookie: Thanks for the advice, good stuff in our matches
Zio (or is it Zeo?): Very GGs, thought I had you in both games and you came back with really solid play. Hats off to you.
The rest of my pool: GGs guys, thanks for crushing my hopes and dreams :D #6thplace
Ken: Keep playing plox. Your videos are the reason I'm playing this game at all.
Scar: Iron Man's pretty cool I guess.
HairyNips: Good to see you again! Way to carry Ken in teams (heehee, I kid. But really though.)
Darrell: You're pretty cool, dude. Even if you did invite me to your room for friendlies and fall asleep immediately xD Your Samus is da (morph ball) bomb
To the Norcal people I played instead of Darrell: That was really fun, glad you enjoyed GSTLAB (Gem's Super Tier List Adventure Bonanza). I don't remember any of your gamer tags though so hit me up to tell me who you all were lol
Girlxx: GGs, keep working on that Marth.
Nawncents, BizarroFlame, BlueFoxXT, and L: GGs gentlemen, no surprise to me that you beat us.
2Jar and PracticeMan: Very good close teams set guys. I still think that ledgehop misfire kill at the end of game 1 was bull**** though -.-
CoolKid: You're a cool kid
S2J and Toph: Thanks for tolerating my scrubby Marth in friendlies xD GGs
Fly Amanita: Very impressive showing. Wobbles never has anything but good things to say about you, and everything I saw of you only confirms them.
PewPewU: God, why is your Marth so beautiful?!
Peligro: Your TV is broken dude :p
ForteFreak and PeachFuzz: Well, you may have been a little drunk, but you guys are pretty much the reason that AZ had such a hype train behind our players. Way to be loud and proud boys.
Silly Kyle: Your Peach is pretty sexy dude. 10/10 would bang. I think your place in tourney doesn't accurately show how well you did; you have my vote for best Peach in the region.
Okami: You did awesome at this tourney dude, both in teams and singles. Also, thanks so much for housing so many of us, it's much appreciated.
Axe: I know you probably weren't as happy with how you did here, but AZ is still proud of you man. Your teams matches were so hype, and that combo on baka (the one where you stood up :p) was probably the coolest combo I saw all tourney, forgetting to press the L button at the end aside. Keep it up.
Oksas: Teaming with you was really fun. I would do it again in a heartbeat. GGs
Trypt, JJ, Dr. R: We didn't play of course, but it was cool hanging out with you guys. #AZHypeTrain2013
Cori: Don't get frustrated, you're an excellent Samus player. Play your game and have fun doing it. You're a masterful pun-maker and it was good to have you along on the road.
Neha: I'll let you spoonfeed me lava any day ;)
Tai: You definitely channeled your father in your match with PPU, and I have never been more hype in my life than after you beat Stab. That is not an exaggeration. Good. ****.
Wobbles: You're a superior player and a wonderful human being. AZ is proud of you. And I have a feeling you'll get him next time.

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
Alright, that's it. I don't care if the full results aren't up yet. I'ma do this Okami-style. Let's go memory!!

Mango - I really liked your commentary on S2J/Alex vs Axe/I. "Who can **** the noob the quickest?" = too good. Congrats on 1st place. You are officially 'the' King of Cali.

Wobbles - Good stuff, Rob. You did super duper well. It was tight whenever you wobbled someone and it seemed to build hype up rather than get people mad. I, for sure, enjoyed it. :)

Shroomed - Lol, all I really remember was like...you cheering against me whenever I played. :p Probably cause of Darrell and PewPewU and Scar and stuff. X_X I'll see you at NCR yo.

PewPewU - You're such a nice dude. I'ma try and beat you next time. I don't care if people say you're good at the Sheik match-up. I think I'm the next Sheik who will be able to do it! Rawr!

SFAT - Shoot me. I guess I kind of ended up cheering against you a bit. You should stop playing against Jeff and I'll stop cheering against you! :x

Westballz - Yo, Wes. Good stuff beating us 'twice' in doubles. Drunkami took a game off your Falco. :o Maybe some more practice will make the games even closer. :)

Sung666 - Dang it, lol...you beat Kyle. Kyle's used to a campier style. I should've trained him better, haha. Anyways, good stuff with your placing. I bet you're super proud of it. #1 Sheik in SoCal, yeah?

MacD - I should've gone Falcon in teams obv. Let's train together more. Text me whenever you're free.

Khepri - You did so well, dude. Sucks that like...all your videos have your named spelled wrong. :(

S2J - Yo, Johnny, we gotta train. Would you be down to have me for like a whole day sometime?

J666 - Jesson, lol. You're super lolsy. I'ma support you and I'ma need you to support me at NCR. SoCal Power!

Alex19 - I wanted to beat you so bad, lol. Your Fox is so technical and flashy. It's really cool. It was like playing against ****^2.

Darrell - Yooooo. Okay, so, last time you beat me. This time we traded. Watch out for next time. ;)

Bimbo Mexico - You did super well, yo. Stab's gotta be fuming at this point. I'ma support him harder and he's gonna beat you next time! 949! <3

Joejoe - You did super well, dude. I wish we could've crew battled you guys. It would've been super fun.

Coolkid - You and JoeJoe are like the same person, so read his shoutout too. But good stuff seeing you again. :)

Baka4moe - Just Timmy da Light and pass the Vro...Bo$$ another baka4moe. You consistently place like right around me. One of these times I'm gonna do some crazy upset and get 1st...and then you'll get like 2nd. Or tie. Or get 0th. Probably.

Scar - Sorry for stealing your color and camping you to buy time to sober up. I played like a kokujin. :( Not like a good kokujin, but like...that was some kokujin funben right there. :/ Next time we play, I'll be sober and I'll be a lot more respectful. Still gonna give you a run for your money though! :o

stabbedbyanipple - Love your commentary, as I always do for some reason. It was as tight as the 3rd game of Lil Fumi vs me at Pikazoo's place. Next time you commentate one of my matches, I'm going to time someone out. Even if it's like a Fox player...I'll find a way to do it. I should also just like make a pact to myself to never money match you.

Bizzarro Flame - You're like scratching on the door to break into something huge. Keep being consistent. P.S. You're an awesome dude, and I loved your set with S2J.

Rickety - Sung beat us both. We gotta train harder to be better Sheik players. Our character is so cute, ne? Love our little ninja princess.

Trahh/Bacon/Jpegimage - It was super good to see you three. It's always awesome when you guys come to SoCal tournaments. Sorry Jpeg didn't make it out of pools. That was kinda sucky.

Swordsaint - Your commentary was pretty cool, Imo. There were a couple of times when you sort of hogged the mic when Wobbles should've said stuff, but I still liked it. I also watched you talk about how excited I was when I got that combo with Jeff at the end of us two vs baka/Khepri like...20 times. By the end of the week, it'll probably be like 50.

Toph - We're finally even on drinks, lol. That whiskey was really smooth. Jim Beam is a lot harsher on my throat and I'm used to that. You've got a curse on you at KoC tournies apparently. I think you'll do a lot better at NCR.

L - Holy goodness, the match we had was super good. Glad we both made it out of pools this time, lol. -_- Bracket pools are gay.

Hairynipples - Dude, yes! You made it out of pools. Now you just gotta outplace Khepri and you're the 2nd best Falcon in SoCal. Let's train more often. Hit me up.

Okay...time for the people who aren't on that list...

Ken - You're mad legit. It was cool talking to you and your brother. I'm super excited that you're going to EVO now. Maybe I could train with you some? :x Perhaps? I'd like to see you do super amazingly at EVO. It'd be tight to see you in top 10.

Manacloud - It was tight playing you too, even if you two didn't come the second day. You've got like...old school player habits, haha. I kind of learned a bit how to deal with them from Forward's stupid chaingrabby campy Fox.

Gem - Yooo. Ride that AZ hype train. We're too good and too loud of a region. :)

Tai/Neha - Twas super tight seeing you two. Thanks sooooo much for cheering Jeff and I on in doubles. It helped a butt-ton.

Corigames/Anto Park - You had the hardest 2nd round pool ever. Good stuff getting 3rd seed in R1 with Samus. It was tight cheering you on. Thanks for cheering for me too. :)

ComboFest - Loved your cheering! You...um, lol...owe me a beer, don't you now? ;)

Fist - It was good to see you, dude!

Violence - Good to see you as well, dude. Sorry one of your picks had to leave despite running a train on round 1 pools. :(

Pikazoo/Sizzle - We gotta train harder. Come up to 949 area please?

BlueFoxXT - Whatever beer you were drinking tasted pretty good. I forget what it was. Could you remind me?

sidefx - Good to see you, dude. :)

Hyuga - It's always awesome seeing you, Sheridan. It was fun playing you as well, even though I generally dislike Puff. :p

Zio - Or is it Zeo? I get so confused by how your name is spelled, despite it being such a simple name. Cool to see you!

Rofl - You wrecked me. X_X

Peligro - Twas tight seeing you.

The Phenom - I saw your long hair the whole tournament, but not very many words. :(

Mogwai - Good stuff making it in teams so far! :)

pwrfulfish - It was interesting finding out who you were! You did super well. :)

Nawnscents - You dipped on our pool. That was kinda sucky. :(

Prinny - You were really solid. I bet you're gonna be really good by the time EVO comes around. Can't wait.

Wha? - I got you recorded!!

Maple - I hadn't seen you in soooo long. You should smash more. :)

69% - That was amazing that you beat A Rookie. He comes super close to beating me. Course you only won because he plays a low tier (get it? :p). Good stuff, dude.

A Rookie - Dude, you had such a hype set against Alex19. It was fun playing you in singles and doubles. Good stuff.

SacaSuMoto - I finally understand the origin of your name.

LittleOne/Fred - It was fun playing you guys. Analyze your match on YouTube and see what you guys can do to become a better team! :)

Aceflight - LOL at when everyone was like, "SoooooooCalllll...SoooooCallll" and you were like, "Aceeeeeeeflighttttttt...Aceeeeeeeefliiiiiiight".

To all the haters - I'ma start stomping on all your heroes in NorCal, SoCal, CenCal, and MexiCal!!!

To all the lovers - My Sheik is sooooo gay. Thanks for cheering it on! You know you love it. ;)

To all the Sheik mains - Our character is soooo tight. We should try to play as tight as possible so that we can tight everyone. If you do a gay combo...play tight for a minute to make up for it.

To all those I missed - If I legitimately missed you, I'm sorry. I'm only human. Haha, just kidding. I'm a wolf. To those who I didn't legitimately miss...I've got some advice for you on how to get noticed...get better. (~Forward)

Wieners and Cole - I missed you guys on purpose!!! :O (Good to see you two)

Special Shoutouts Section

GimR - Thanks for coming out here and taking your time to set up all the recording stuff plus your timely uploads. Bifuteki ain't got nothing on you guys.

AppleApple/Trypt/Dr. R - It was super tight seeing you guys and I'm super thankful that you guys had our backs when cheering. Tourney was sooooo hype. You guys keep getting technical and stuff. It's really tight how well you guys did...especially compared to how you guys...well...usually used to do at AZ tournies. Keep getting better. I'll send back JJ's GC with Jeff.

ForteFreak/P34chfuzz - Your guys cheering was top notch. Keepin' it real with how loud AZ can be! Thanks, Greg, for buying me a beer and getting me all drunk before bracket, lol. Retrospect, it was a bad idea, but it was fun nonetheless and worth it. Chris, I'll send your shirt with Jeff.

Okami - Don't get drunk during a tournament. You're your own kokujin. Read Axe's shoutout, because it applies to you since you're basically the same person.

Fly Amanita - Jeremy!! Good stuff on 5th. You did super well. I really really enjoyed your commentary on Darrell vs Okami. :) It was super tight to hear you tag teaming with Matt.

Silly Kyle - You were the loudest kokujin of all of AZ. Loved it. You created some massive hype. Love ya, boo.

Oksas - You are one of the biggest kokujin of all. You stomped your first round pool. Second round is much harder. Keep training. Let's hang out over your summer break for like a week or two or three. Kay?

2jar - Good stuff putting the team on your back with housing, dude. Keep working on your Sheik! Sheik's the best character in the game.

BoscoMan - YOU PUT THE TEAM ON YOUR BACK. YOU ARE 'THE' KOKUJIN. YOU'RE LIKE THAT TEKKEN CHARACTER THAT LOOKS LIKE SHIFTRY...MOKUJIN THE KOKUJIN. GOOD STUFF HOUSING EVERYONE. THANKS DUDE. P.S. You almost beat L!! <3

TheCrimsonBlur - Here he comes...The Crimson Blur!! Once again, amazing tournament. Super well ran. You guys are the best. Like the new school DBR. I'm hoping there will be a third installment to this series.

Studmuffin - I was going to put you and your brother together in the same shoutout, but I decided there was just too much individual stuff I had to say about you two. You're getting way better. Keep practicing. Decide if you want to keep Sheik or not before this month is over and whatever you do, start training up your top 2 characters for EVO. We gotta rule the world, dude. Douglas Falcon...let's not just let it rock...let's MAKE IT ROCK!

Jackpot - WARNING: ATTENTION GRABBER WITH CAPS LOCK FOR CRUISE CONTROL. Good stuff beating The Germ. That's no small feat. "We're gonna remember this when seeding." Heck yeah, dude. You also were doing super well against me once I said to really focus. That was tight. I'm glad to see that. Next tournament you go to, you're going to have no choice but to make it out of pools. You're too good not to. If worse comes to worst and you're feeling blue...just ride the AZ hype train to the Icetop of your struggle. :)

Axe - WALL JUMP FORWARD AIR. Good! Then listen up! My favorite PIKACHU... It... cute... lovely... smart... plus... amazing... you think so? ...oh yes... it... stunning... kindly... love it! Hug it... when... sleeping... warm and cuddly... spectacular... ravishing... ...Oops! Look at the time! I kept you too long! Thanks for hearing me out! I want you to have this! This whole tournament went from awesome to AMAZING because of you. You carried the heck out of me in teams. Next time we team...well...just remember what Kira says when he's Flaxing..."I CAN DO THIS!!!" That's what we gotta be like. We also gotta do the technique! Not the one Meta Ridley does. But like...the technique involving Jackpot! Let's not spoil it for when we actually have to use it. We 'have' to be the best. You and I gotta grind sometime. We will become the best players ever. You think that Armada was our best??? Wait until you see Piku and Okamcha! Then you'll see!!

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
Damn, good **** Wobbles.

Didn't catch the rest of Singles Bracket in the stream, but I'm looking forward to see more of Mango's Fox.

kradmoon

Smash Rookie
This was my First USA Tournament, thanks to team Oxy for this amazing tournament and to all you guys that play with me some friendlys, I'm gonna get better and make out of pools for the next time, I really enjoy to be with you guys, see you on the next cali tournament.

Special thanks to Westballz for give us a place to stay, Mexicans loves you West <3

Aceflight

Smash Cadet
Before my shoutouts I would just like to say ^get wrecked aceflight LOL
Yeahh yeahh yeahh lol nonetheless this was a siick tourney :) idk where to begin, so shout outs to-

TEAM OXY: you already know I love you guys :) thanks again for running this sh*t! Shoutouts to VGBootCamp as well for running the stream :) #TEAMOXY IS NOT THE TEAM SOCAL DESERVES, BUT THE ONE THAT IT NEEDS
ALL OF AZ that came down (you too Apple): for being cool and hella chill and hype and shiiiiet, you guys came down ready to like blow sh*t up or something LOL
2JAR: thank you for finding and holding on to my backpack, you sir are a savior. It was fun/hilarious playing those friendlies/doubles with you, we'll do better next tourney ;) #TEAM5THSEED LOL
Bizzarro Flame aka BizWiz aka Boozarro aka Jason: thank you for picking me up from my friend's place the first day, I know that this weekend was kinda stressful for you especially since you have finals like...right now LOL but good stuff man. I will always enjoy watching "Ganon on Ice", and you're only getting better. I was actually surprised you went Ganon the whole tourney instead of Falcon. Again, thanks for just being the homie(:
Miguel aka Nawnscents/BONGscents: Not gonna lie I wanted you and Jason to make GF for doubles haha but good stuff though, I'll probably see you sometime soon lol #GOTOEVO
Studmuffin: everytime we even attempted to play friendlies we'd just get kicked out LOL but it looks like you're Falco's getting MUCH better than it already it is, keep it up bro :)
Jackpot: you're Ganon was taking a sh*t on 2JAR and I when we were playing those hilarious doubles haha you and Stud should actually do doubles next time, that would be hype
Team Mexico: Idk how many people came down exactly but I remember Fist, Bimbo, and that Ganon player (sorry I keep forgetting you're name) you guys are always chill, Bimbo you're freakin hilarious haha
Wobbles: I was taking mental notes everytime we had a conversation lol good stuff taking 2nd in the tourney, you vs Fly was probably the most hilarious yet one of the most hypest matches from the whole tourney haha
Boscoman: like Okami said, YOU PUT THE TEAM ON YOUR BACK. Lol I hope me getting hype while watching RIGHT behind you didn't distract you too much haha (I do that to everyone) you'll get em next time bro, that suicide you did in 1 of your matches broke my heart D: YOU HAD IT and you know it. You're also getting better, and good job in helping running the tournament :)
ComboFest: Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy? LOL
SwordSaint: Thanks for the perlers meng, they're freakin siick! Since you live in Vegas, I'll just assume that I'll see you again at Evo haha
Lobo: I think that's your tag...lol you're name is Matt right? Ganon main? I hope I'm getting the right person LOL but anyways I didn't get to play you at all but it was nice just chillin with you again, we'll definitely play next time and maybe even some Street Fighter? ;)
Maple: Sheik in Melee and El Fuerte in SF...gosh I hate you LOL jk niice seeing you again man, hope to play more with you in both games in the near future and hopefully you also go to Evo :)
2JAR's brother (Carter): although you didn't actually go to the tourney and you'll probably never see this, thanks for having us over for a little while Saturday night.
Khepri: you did great this tourney meng, freakin wrecked people in singles bracket. I remember we all wanted you to play Axe on stream but if I was in your position I wouldn't wanna play on stream either x) thanks for being the homie too
Westballz: shout outs to you for being you LOL you're match against MacD with Falcon was just siick, and Scar was freakin hilarious just screaming on commentary haha
SUNG: You ran a train through the singles bracket man. You vs SillyKyle was probably my favorite match out of the whole tourney, and EASILY one of the hypest matches if not the hypest match IMO. Good stuff man :)
J666: you're Link is GDLK haha didn't get to play you much though
HairyNipples: Before KoC2, the last time I heard about you was when you decided to stop playing or w/e so I guess I was kinda surprised to see you playing at the tourney? Well whatever you decide to do from here on out I hope to see you soon :) thanks for the advice with Falcon and whatnot
VAHAG aka ThePracticeMan: You're the homie man, we'll definitely play/practice some more soon in Melee/SF4 #STAYFREE
A Rookie: good stuff in doubles man, I KNOW you wanted to laugh with how much I was going in on your match I think against Sung/Stab haha especially that last match ohhmyygawwd. Good stuff beating them and doing as well as you did. We gotta get that practice in for both games too man, soon enough :)
Toxic aka Kevin: that Falcon is slowly getting better, looks like I have to step my game up ;) you were playing pretty good the 2nd day, but I don't remember playing you THAT much the 1st day. Keep it up meng!
Captain Fabulous: you're Falcon is getting better too! Damn, Falcon runs SoCal haha
A-1: thanks for letting me use your controller for a bit the 2nd day and for the vape lol
Okami: you and Axe were soo siick in doubles, that WALL JUMP FAIR THOUGH! haha good stuff
Baka: shout outs to you for being the kuya haha I remember you and Khepri vs HairyNips/Ken, I didn't know who to cheer for and you were just like "remember your heritage" LOL
Ken: it was nice just to talk and chill with you again man :) you say you're too busy to go to Evo and that this was a one time thing, but with all due respect you said the exact same thing last time at the 1st KoC ;) honestly I still think you're gonna go to Evo one way or another and win it all again haha idk I just have a feeling you're gonna go. Again, thanks for the chill conversations :)
KoolKid: for literally being a cool kid LOL you're Fox is siick too, I think Wobbles said you were the only one to take a round off him in 1st round pools so good stuff haha
Wieners: for being Wieners lol that Mario though, AND that haircut though haha lookin sharp
Joejoe: for being cool as well haha nice seeing you too meng
The vigilante known as THECrimsonBlur: you're awesome. I love you. We all love you. SoCal loves you. You love you. The community loves you. I can't even begin to describe how awesome you are.
AntoPark: didn't get to play with you but it was definitely cool seeing you again
Rickety: similar reason as ^
Shroomed: You should think about it, take a second ;) haha
Dunk: thanks for the advice meng, you have a pretty good Falcon
Myself (LOL): for deciding last minute to stay the 2nd day cause I initially went to just find my backpack, and for also losing my voice from screaming soo much and for being soo hype and for starting the SOOOOOCAAAAAL chants :awesome:
To all the killers and the hundred dolla billas - Mobb Deep
To everyone that lost stuff: hope you guys found your stuff or find it soon
To all my bboy smashers: come at me haha

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST, SHOUT OUTS MOS DEF TO THE SMASH COMMUNITY :awesome: AND TO FROLLICKING RAINBOW SHEEPS :happysheep::happysheep::happysheep: <<< this is amazing

nawnscents

Smash Apprentice
Sorry guys. Stayed out til 6 am Sat. night and while I barely woke up in time Sunday, I couldn't get out of bed to make it. I feel ****ty about it already, what could have been.. GREAT tourney though, amazingly well-run, shoutouts to everyone that gave me shoutouts and those that didn't. Can't wait til the next one (or when OXY smash returns!!!).

2Jar

Smash Rookie
THE BLUR WHICH IS CRIMSON: great job setting everything up and making basically all of the staff's jobs simple and streamlined, sad i didn't see you play at all but it was awesome hanging out with you the whole event, can't wait till KoC 3!
VGBC: loving every match i've watched, amazing quality on what got through, hopefully verison will step there game up next time
SUNG: always awesome hanging with you, your match with Silly Kyle was probably the most hype match of the tourney
IRVINE/THE AZ I HOUSED: sorry i didn't play with you guys at my place, just needed a break from melee after 12 hours of it, lol. awesome meeting half of you and great seeing the other half again, lemme know if you need housing for any other majors in the future.
J666: we gotta play more so our matchup experience evens out, lol. we had that sign in **** down like it was nothin dawg
ACEFLIGHT: always fun hanging with you, we got them next year #team5thseed got this
BOSCO: your doc just keeps gettin better and better and good **** beating me in number housed :awesome:
WEINERS: didn't play with you that much or even at all at KoC but it was fun hanging with you all weekend, thanks for staying behind for the clean up
A ROOKIE: get ***** in stacked pool, lol. you'll get em next time. next time i'll actually try in team friendlies :p
KHEPRI: stop making me look so free all day, lol. good **** in your bracket, you on freakin fire for a solid 3 sets of 5, everyone of em was fun to watch
OKAMI: we gotta play more, any and all advice you have for me is welcomed and thanked in advanced. lemme know any weekend you wanna melee it up and i'll try getting 818 to come down.
JACKPOT: despite my distaste for your trashtalk, it was fun playin friendlies with you even though luigi has like a 95-5 advantage on ganon, i'm sorry, it's just not fair
STUDMUFFIN: I feel like i didn't talk to you at all this tourney, at least that means you're messin other people up in my absence, keep up the high tier ****
PEWPEWU: hopefully i don't get pooled with you for 3 KoC in a row, but maybe next time instead we can get some friendlies in. even though you completely destroyed me i still had fun
DANTEFOX: i'll get you next time, but in the meanwhile, help me get out of pools next time, lol
FIST: i swear i'll 2-1 you next time, you gotta stop clutching out in the 3 round
AXE: thank you for sandbaggin me on stream after the tourney, now i have recorded proof that it's possible for me to take a friendly off a top 7 player, lol. i'll be glad to house you at the next big event, we just gotta get things worked out a little sooner
HAIRYNIPS: as usual, always a pleasure seeing you at every event i don't plan on seeing you at, lol. Your falcon is probably the most entertaining to watch just cause you just randomly turn on the domination out of no where and it generates 3 stocks, can't wait to see you at the next one.
BIZZARRO FLAME: disappointed in you bracket, but i'm glad you stuck with the ganon, if nothing else watching your impossible movement is always a crowd pleaser. my only complaint is next time rep socal, lol
S2J: thanks for the friendlies, being able to take stocks of your sandbagged falcon always makes me feel good, lol. hope to see you at a UCLA thing
ZIO: nice work gettin into round two pools, unfortunately the stacked nature of the second round pool was too strong, lol. keep up the good improvement.
FLY + WOBBLES: thanks for having the second most hype match of the tourney (behind sung/silly kyle) that wobble with ******** nana was probably the second highlight of the tournament.
DRUNK MANGO: highlight of the tournament, no doubt. still haven't actually interacted with a non-inebriated mango but damn does your falcon make this game look easy. hope your drunk self commentates KoC 3 when I'm in grand finals

sorry if i forgot anyone, vahag i see you at least twice a week so you get nothing, lol

SUNG666

Smash Ace
LA, CA (Glendale) Hook me up if ya wanna smash
Team OXY - Yo, great work everyone there were some minor problems here and there but nothing massive. I know what I need to do to make it a little better a little smoother. Thank you so much stab, crimson, boscoman, 2jar, j666, and combofest for making this event the absolute bomb.

VGBootcamp - I am so glad we had yall (GimR, aisight) again for the stream. It was incredible and very professional. Yall DEFINITELY know what you're doin. Lastly, GimR, that trailer was freakin godlike.

Commentators: thanks to swordsaint, mango, violence, hyuga, stab, darrell, toph, fly amanita, wobbles, macd, mogwai, crimson, everyone else who had their hand at commentating great sets in this tournament.

Other helpers - I appreciate yalls help super homies: studmuffin, jackpot, sizzle, pikazoo, brandon hatfield, aceflight, khepri, and bunch of other people. Unknown heroes include everyone that brought a TV never think that it's not worth bringing, TVs are always worth bringing always worth the trouble.

Jake's Billiards of Pasadena - Thanks for the venue we had a lot of positive feedback because of the bar. Drinks and commentating apparently go extremely well together.

OOR/OOS - Thank yall so much for comin all the way out here. There was a whole 50+ oor/oos singles entrants and it's always great seeing new faces, faces that are motivated and want to get better. Massive props, hope yall enjoyed enough to come again ^_^

AZ - Always has something weird to say in the crowd but I love it all. Nice fun people all around. Bringing like 13 people is no joke.
Norcal - Steppin up everytime to our big events <3 seein yall all the time and it always enhances my tournament experience boback darrell violence toph shroomed you know what! every norcallian! <3
Cencal - A lot of people from here I've never met before totally glad yall could make it
Mexico - Shame eddy couldn't make it but I still enjoyed yalls company (we'll play next time bimbo!)
Vegas - I'll seeyall again soon at EVO! (Or maybe Bacon again at AX :p)

People I played in tourney
Rd 1 pools

JpegImage - LOL that whole situation with yall thinkin I went falco was funny. Haven't used sheik since last KoC, anyway shame you didn't make it into bracket but we all know that you getting 13th placing last time wasn't a fluke. Just gotta prove that you're a high res picture again. Eagerly waiting for our next set >;] that time, I will beat you even harder

Oksas - I definitely underestimated you I thought it would be a piece of cake, but it was a piece of like an apple or something. It was harder than I thought but still easily eatable. Those friendlies were so fun I'm glad I blocked Axe from playing you hoho. Ya 100% improved from the last time I played you but that isn't saying much eh, beating BluefoxXT is definitely a plus in my book though.

BluefoxXT - Nice set there ya made the second game a lot closer than the first. You had me with some good F smashes but your edgeguarding was definitely lacking (I think you missed two rests trying to). We'll see what happens next but unless you don't improve a TON you won't beat me haha BTW you can't grab me if I do a low nair/fair (or ac fair) on your shield doesn't matter how close I am, I have the frames to dash through or dash away

JeezImSoBored - I wasn't trying to trick ya or anything when I told you to go falco instead of falcon (if you don't know how to SDI jab reset it's 100-0 in my book but if you do 50-50). Be careful and pick your options carefully going down from platforms. Don't use up tilt on shield I can shield grab it you have to know whether to use an up tilt or a shine. You caught me with a lot of f smashes but I'd say it's a bad thing to do at your level also get shorten illusion timing down perfectly everytime. BTW SICK megaman avatar

Silva562+Girlxx - Both marths so I'll just group. Up throw to destroy me sometimes you can catch sheik with up tilt but a lot of the times we'll double jump and you can catch that with an up air we can also airdodge too so think about option coverage. Probably should watch other marths to see how they edgeguard, yall didn't really try to steal the ledge from me too much. Your spacing and dash dancing needs to be on point cause sheik can punish pretty hard on marths. Learn the frames on your shield pressure game and you can make your openings a lot more effective (such as low fair/uair/nair/d-tilt into dash through/away can't be grabbed etc)

rd 2 pools

Shroomed - Fun set. Maybe not fun for you, not sure how doc can approach sheik. I'll work hard to take the win at NCR if we play.

Coolkid - You were playing SOLID all around when you fought me. I absolutely love your neutral game approach and you definitely have super solid fundamentals. Your edgeguarding was decent but it could still be a lot better. Not sayin you were nervous but people who are always play super safe by the ledge against sheiks and it just doesn't pan out that well. Gj against Tai and Trahh. Anyway if I didn't SD all those times I definitely would have taken it, I wasn't even warmed up. Just remember that Coolkid. :p

Tai - Loved the set all on yoshis. I don't know about you but I definitely have a pride thing goin on whenever I play on that stage. Good stuff you definitely outspaced me pretty hard a couple of times in the neutral game and even outspaced some of my overshot attacks. And omfg you vs stabbed, I only watched the archive but not gunna lie that ending stock was hilarious and mega clutch. Also great stuff against PPU I enjoyed it. Hope ta play ya again soon.

Manatee - Still the janky puff that I remember from eons ago. Your last win with Peligro against Khepri Sung was a fluke don't let it get to your head. I hope ya had tons of fun and I'll seeya in more tournies and stuff maybe?

Dunk - Haha didn't play our set out but always nice seein a chill guy around.

Prinny - Nice little set it seemed like you were incredibly nervous either that or your timing was just really off for one reason or another (missing the ledge with up b etc). Hopefully ya got some good experience playing in 2nd rd pools (since manacloud dropped the 2nd day) and see that there's a lot you need to do to make it into bracket next time :]

pwrfulfish - Nice set I feel like you let me edgeguard you way too easily gotta ledge tech everything and don't go for the dj ss the ledge after I knock you off all the time cause people usually do that and I can stuff it with a run off dj nair. You also just dropped a bunch of stuff in general (throw > knee haha) hope to see more uthrow instant uairs in the future!

bracket

Axe - Holy mother, your edgeguards on me were supreme pizza with stuffed crust and anchovies. I didn't know how to get back on the stage. I know this is a pretty basic thing to say but you playing that fast made me want to play faster and it screwed up with my decision making. I definitely lost my cool there. I'm not happy with the trouncing that was delivered to me and just know that I will be coming back with a vengeance in our next set.

Rickety - Close set, loved it. I started calming down at the very end and punished a lot of your rolls. Your d smash caught SO many of my spotdodges but I just couldn't stop doing em cause I was afraid. I depend on my needles and fair usage but when I realized you were using them better than I was, I definitely felt the hesitations coming out. Your dash attacks were also incredible caught my landings. I felt like I won because of my better grab punishes and my edgeguarding game. I'm always impressed with how you play and it's a shame you had to go out early in bracket I think you could have made some huge upsets.

Silly Kyle - Apparently this was like the most hype set of the tourney I didn't really notice though I just heard yelling all over the place haha. Definitely a lot of fun. I just weaved around hoping I would give you enough space to think you're safe to pull a turnip then I'd dash attack or boost grab which worked pretty well for me. You caught a ton of my jumps though and that's one thing I really need to work on and to stop jumping in pressure situations. And whenever I cornered you by the ledge and you were shielding I would wait for a roll or jump or something but almost every time you just did float oos nair which hit me a lot. We'll see if you can get your revenge next time, I doubt it though >:]

J666 - Requoting for the awesome ness. "Started from the bottom of the tier" "Ya look good, ya feel good, ya play good." - J666. Dude I freaking love you, you're always fun to be around and I can't wait for us to deal some major dmg at NCR. SB SLAYER!!! I hope the SB guys (Saca, Joejoe, Dante, Coolkid) feel salty about losing to you and maybe that means Coolkid's win against me was a fluke?! Heheh. Anyway Link definitely has to play perfect to win against sheik and you didn't. It seemed like you were doing well on the first game but I don't know what adjustments happened (more like I forgot) after that. Not sure what you have to do strategy/neutral game-wise though maybe camp until you can get a bomb/boomerang hit in and THEN go in with an aerial? I'm sure you have some ideas and I can't wait for our next set.

Wobbles - Man, I really wanted to play you after we didn't get to at that Texas tournament. But it seems like I didn't deliver at all. I really appreciate your feedback and advice and I hope to make you regret telling me :] I have a lot of things I know I messed up and I have to rethink my strategy in the match up a bit too. Your up airs/smashes were very good but it's been too long that I've been getting hit by those and it'll happen much less in the future. Nice work placing 2nd hope ya had a great time.

not played in tourney

The Crimson Blur - It feels like I'll never see you getting back into it ever again at this rate. I'm always impressed of how you deal with things I'd have a lot of trouble with and I'm proud of what you accomplished and being my friend. Working together never really felt like a chore to me. This tourney ran pretty freaking well and I'm glad you didn't relax at all because it was two days, ya definitely had me adopt the same mentality. Chalk another win for Team OXY :D //edit// Just got news that TCB is back in business meaning that he's going to maul people in bracket in the next regional get ready for a marth who actually knows what he's doing.

Stabbedbyanipple - It's a lot harder to get better after winning than losing. I know we'll take our teams losses and come back way more powerful than before. You're an incredibly solid player and you make those improvements. Combofest has so much faith in you and I consider you a huge threat that only gets stronger. I always appreciate you tryin to lift my spirits up. You're a smart player, you can definitely change and beat everyone in the next tourney.

Westballz - First off, PROPS for steppin up and housing a ton of people. Thanks for your advice always and the great training you always give me. Amazing training partner who utilizes obscure things well. As Joejoe says, you're always at the forefront of new technology. I know and understand so much more because of you but I know I still have a long way to go before I can take a set off of you. I also know that you can be the best you absolutely have it in you. Westballz is only going to get stronger and better.

Baka4Moe - Thanks for cheerin for me. I'm glad I could use our sessions with success. I'd be nowhere near as good as I am against the peach mu, no, in general if it weren't for our grinds. I hope you feel the FIRE again after this tournament beating Rickety is no joke.

Joejoe - Always love talkin to ya. One of the few people right outside our rankings I know who really tries to understand the game I feel like. And beating Bizzarro Flame twice is quite an accomplishment. Seeing that threw me off. I don't think anyone wants to see you succeed more than I do so keep at it you're definitely getting there.

Khepri - Dude I think everyone forgot how much of a monster you were. Lose first rd, go berserk in losers bracket. NEVER underestimate Khepri. I just want to hang out with you all day eryday. This man is one of the greatest, nicest, amazing player in the smash community...actually in the real world community too helping massive amounts of people driving an ambulance. Why are you so godlike!?

Bizzarro Flame - Seriously, seein you around it just makes me feel better inside the fire. The love is too warm your mannerisms are too awesome. I saw you playin a lot of Ganon and you know what, I want you to play whoever you want and I support whoever you play I believe you can do it. I don't know what happened in bracket, but that isn't Bizzarro Flame lemme tell you that much. Bizzarro Flame is different. Bizzarro Flame is creative. Bizzarro Flame is breakfast combo. Bizzarro Flame is the real ***** ripper.

BoscoMan - I heard great things. I've seen great things. But I also saw that SD against L on battlefield LOL. On the real though I'm impressed. Thank you so much for helping out next time we'll let you play way more for sure love ya man. And major props for housing people. A really mature being for your age I love it.

Aceflight - A true OXY homie, of course you'd stay for the second day I didn't have a doubt in my mind. Always bringin the hype and bringin energy. Only thing left to bring is some skill to your mediocre gameplay HAHAHAHAHAH

Zeo - Not gunna lie, I didn't expect you to be doin half the stuff you're doin now in your matches. You've improved a lot I think you can make it out of pools at the next regional at this rate. The most important part though is to change your tag to Zeo permanently (although if you really like Zio more then I can't stop you) :|

Brandon Hatfield - Thanks for the help nice haircut btw real clean. I hope that this event will get you back into the MELEE GRIND!

Fly Amanita - Loved you on the mic hope you had a lot of fun. You're super insightful and I'm glad we have someone like you in the socal community.

Combofest - True freaking homie. One of the most reliable and dependable people I know. I mean really though, whoever you have more fun with I support. Super fun guy too thanks for helpin out and standing like an idiot outside haha. When you finally figure out who to truly main you need to change you name to ComboFestival cause it's about to go down. srsly.

Anto - Awesome guy cool guy maybe even cooler than cool kid? Is that even possible?! Always a nice time havin you around. Korean....power....? Nah, can't do it.

HairyNipples - Stahp tryin to slap us in the face constantly with your lies. Stay in the melee realm cause it's yummy.

SacaSuMoto - Ya already know, I've been givin you too much props, gotta lay down the law and tell you that you suck hohoh

DanteFox - You're a weirdo how do you beat 2Jar then lose to Sheen haha and you got a falco and puff too why is your name DanteFox!?

2Jar - Clouds drift apart in a dark landscape and a ray of light shines down brilliantly onto the desolate world of melee illuminating the green angel. His emerald wings spread wide encasing all of Arizona. He gives no time nor thought to himself treating others as carefully as preparing a puffer fish and making sure no trace of the poison sac remains. Simple commoners rejoice at the mere mention of his elegant and refined name...2Jar.

PracticeMan - *Slaps the palm of my left hand with the back of my right hand*

Mango - Even though you were wasted and probably don't remember, but I liked the convo we had at the end of day 1. Love hate relationship. What a great thing.

Peligro - Yo! I hope we see you around more often 2-0ing SideFX and beating Combofest good stuff.

Okami - I don't wanna say kokujin ever but I will this one time. You are the kokujin. Good stuff beating Scar and Darrell (even if it was the first set). Definitely an underrated player in my book. You're also a fun nice guy and I wanna get to know you better. Oh yea, and I'll never really be proud or satisfied until I get 1st. Until I am the best.

A. Rookie - I saw so many close sets from you. Your confidence inspires me. And I love having you in the crowd chanting for your boy. SERIOUSLY though you are a super FUN guy!!! So many amazing people in the socal melee scene.

Captain Fabulous/Toxic/Dayman/A-1 - Love ya all thanks for helpin out and I can't wait to seeyall improve!

Nos - Enter next time! It'll be awesome!

Studmuffin - Love ya dude so buff don't let your brother overshadow you LOL gotta get DEM WINZ!! Tourney experience is always an amazing thing to have. Let's see a freshly baked bread by the next tournament.

Jackpot - Good stuff beatin The Germ aint no joke. Barely didn't make it out but amazing stuff nonetheless. Now ya gotta figure out how to beat sheiks.

Anyway there's my long shoutouts, didn't get everyone hope ya didn't feel left out. I had an amazing experience and I had sooo much fun. What a great tournament. Peace out until next time everyone!

Oh and also :happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep:

Ziodyne

Smash Ace
So many good shoutouts! Since I finished up homework and don't have to wake early tomorrow, I'll sit down to write some long-ass shoutouts.

Divided by region because **** is that easy to remember.

NORCAL: Some of the chillest players I've talked too, and among the best in the world.

-SHROOMED: I know why you got 3rd. Cuz you played me in round 1 pools ;) . But seriously, this was one of the most fun sets of the tournament for me. Your Doc is so good! I got wrecked, but had a blast going at one of the greats of upper echelon Melee. Lots of people like the jocular "Shroomed sucks" chant, but I sure as hell am not not gonna join in on that haha

-SCAR: Wish I got to play you in some friendlies. You and Mango wrecked the sht out of me in WR2 for teams lol. And you Falcon-punched me! What an asshole :awesome: ! Hope to see you at future tournies.

-SFAT: We didn't talk or play much this time around. Had a lot of fun at UCLA the week before. Always good to see you around dude.

-ECLIPSING BINARY: What a tough Sheik! We didn't talk much even though we played a lot of friendlies. Hope it's slightly less awkward next time, but it was pretty fun playing against you. Next time though, I'll definitely take you down.

-69% (SIXTY-NINE PERCENT): We played some friendlies close to the end of day 2. Your Link was pretty darn solid. Hope to play you again sometime.

-HYUGA: So surprising to have so much fun playing a Puff in pools! Your Puff was too legit, and the few games we had during and after our pools matches were actually very fun. The talks with you were also quite interesting, and I hope we can have another conversation over Smash the next time we meet in tournament.

-BIZARRO FLAME: So cool to play against you again dude! Wish we coulda played more, especially since it looks like I need more Ganon practice haha.

VEGAS: I've played so many Vegas players! A lot of fun matches were had.

-BACON: BACON'S PRETTY TASTY. Lol, we played Falcon dittos second day, probably my first few matches of the day actually. Your gameplay is really solid! I learned a lot playing against your Falcon, and it would be great to see you around at future tournaments.

-PRINNY: Pretty solid gameplay, if I do say so myself. You should work on focusing on a main, which will help focus your gameplay in the long run. I heard you went Ganon in tournament, which is not a bad pick IMO. Just keep practicing and I look forward to playing you again :)

-TRAHH: Oh my gawd, the first game against you was brutal. I'm glad I was able to make such a large turnaround second game, but you still took the set very solidly. Very good Falco, I'm gonna work up my Falcon and challenge it again the next time we meet in tournament. Hope to see you around dude.

-JPEGIMAGE: Dunno if you remember at all, but you wrecked me in pools the first KoC. We just played some Falcon ditto friendlies for a bit and I'm pretty sure you won most if not all of them (though we both were kinda screwing around). You're a solid player that I learned quite a bit from, and I hope to play again sometime.

-SWORDSAINT: Scary moment in pools having to play you. I'm not too confident against Falco, and was pretty scared after you beat me convincingly game 2. Close games all around, GGs dude.

ARIZONA: Loud players with some of the strangest cheers I've heard in my life. The mutual support I saw though was inspiring, and it's good to see a community with so much spirit.

-WOBBLES: Shroomed got 3rd because he played me in round 1, and you got 2nd because you played me in round 2 ;). In all seriousness though, another incredibly fun set for me. I still remember when Nana smacked me into the top platform of Yoshi's, you wavelanded to try to hit a fsmash and missed, and you screamed," ARRRRRGGGGHH, I wanted it!" It was a very pleasant experience talking to you, and I definitely would be happy to play or talk to you again in the future.

-AXE: Was fun playing you and helping you warm up for your next tournament match! Your Falco was one of the scariest things I've ever seen in my life, I didn't even think those type of shield-platform shenanigans were even humanly possible. Really wished we could've played more.

-OKSAS: We played like 2-3 friendlies :(. We should've played more, hopefully we can the next time you and AZ come up to SoCal.

-GEM: We had a super close game. I wasn't really too fond of the way I was playing, but that doesn't discredit you in the slightest. You have a Marth that is looking pretty solid in fundamental understanding of the game. Just work on tech skill and trying new options in different situations. Your forward-smashes worked quite well against me, but I'm quite dumber than the average smasher!

-OKAMI: Giving you real shoutouts in the SoCal section, but knew you should at least have a place here considering how deep your roots are in AZ (I see where your loyalties lie you traitor!!!!).

SOCAL: THE BEST REGION IN THE WORLD. NO QUESTIONS ASKED.

-MANGO: There really isn't much I can say that hasn't already been said. You're too good, you're Socal's finest smasher, and number 1 in the hearts of many. Good **** playing against you in teams, wish I could've gotten some friendlies (if only to say I played THE Mango).

-S2J: You're an asshole sometimes lmao. But seriously, you're a cool dude and your Falcon has always been an inspiration to me. Thanks for letting me have a drink (day 1 or day 2, don't remember). Come by UCLA anytime and let's play.

-THE CRIMSONBLUR: This tournament was phenomenal. So many good things to say, so many issues from KoC answered, and so many blemishes polished. You've done a lot for SoCal Melee and you are an irreplaceable member of the community. Always glad to see you around.

-SUNG: The homie!!! You're a fantastic player and your rate of improvement is scary. Your performance this tournament was phenomenal and I can only see you getting even better as time goes on. Looking forward to seeing how far you'll go. Having said that, you've always been on my list as one of the bigger fish to fry. Looking to hunt you down man, so watch out ;).

-STAB: That Falco. **** the haters man, I think you're a legit player who's looking to move up in the Melee world. Our pools match was fun as hell and I wish we could've gotten in some more friendlies. Thanks for always being such a supportive dude, and I look forward to playing you again.

-HAIRYNIPPLES: Good playing friendlies with you dude. I dunno if you're actually quitting considering your previous luck trying to do that, but just know the community will always welcome you back with open arms.

-A ROOKIE: MAAAN, that set against you in pools demoralized me haha. Mario is just too tough and I need to learn how to deal with the character and with the mastermind player behind him! Your control with the character is incredible, and I hope to one day be able to work my main as well as you can work yours.

-KHEPRI: We didn't play, but we should've! I saw your results, and my jaw dropped. You're too good man. We should play soon.

-PIKAZOO: I'm so sorry about game 2 :(. As a tournament player, I know I did what I had to do, but as a friend, I felt like such a ***** LOL. Your Falcon is really solid and it scared me during the set how good your Falcon was. I took the set in the end, but really, it could've gone either way (ugh).

-SIZZLE: Nice meeting you and playing with you dude. Your Fox is solid, but if you lose to me, there's definitely stuff for you to improve on! But no lie, it's a good Fox. Take pride in it, and work on making it even more ferocious.

-MORINO: DIDN'T FORGET YOU DUDE. Nice meeting with you and talking about anime. Next time, we'll get burgers instead of Thai lol. See you around sometime.

-RICKETY: DAMN SCARY SHEIK. Your Sheik was very solid and it was very hard to get a hit past you without it leading to a very bad trade for me. Did not expect you to counterpick Puff second game either on DL, a mistake that cost me dearly. Ultimately though, it was a good experience and it was still quite enjoyable playing you regardless. Hope to play you again sometime.

-COOLKID: Damn, I got pooped on in our friendlies. You're a very solid Fox, I thought I had the Fox matchup DOWN but you proved me wrong. We didn't talk much, which I'm usually cool with, but I really hope things weren't too awkward for you. It was awesome playing you, and I really hope we can play again sometime.

-OKAMIBW: Dude, you're too good. You took down the People's Champ for crying out loud. Your performance this tournament was spectacular, and it's so good seeing SoCal get some Sheiks for a change (can't believe I'm saying this as a Falcon main!). It's always a blast playing against you and talking with you. Hope to see you around again.

-JOE JOE: Really fun friendlies dude. Definitely looking forward to playing you again.

-2JAR: We didn't play much or talk much, but then again, I don't really need to in order to know just how much of a beast you are, both in Smash and out. Incredible homie that I'll look forward to seeing you again sometime.

-VAHAG/PRACTICEMAN: You already know dude. You already know. Always cool seeing you around. I think when getting up from the ledge, try starting your fair early so you can stuff the incoming knee that always hits you. Well, I'll leave it to you to think up a better escape, since I'm not the Marth main here haha

-WIENERS: Didn't hang out much this tourney. Always good seeing you though dude.

-J666: Always cool to play you dude! Your Link is too good, I definitely need to step it up if I wanna beat it. It's been great fun hanging out, and I definitely look forward to seeing you again dude.

-NESTOR: We barely talked, and we played, but it's not enough for my SALTY RUNBACK. The crew battle episode was traumatizing. NEVER AGAIN.

-NAWNSCENTS: Damn dude, where were you day 2? You missed out :(.

-MIDG: You got unlucky dude :(. Wish you could've actually played your pools at KoC for once.

-PELIGRO: Great seeing you around dude. Your Peach is still really solid. Definitely need to play you again sometime.

-JACKPOT: We didn't play, but I hear great things about you from Okami. Keep it up, we'll definitely play sometime.

-STUDMUFFIN: We DID play. Your Falco has gotten a lot more solid. Dunno if I could take that tournament set anymore haha Both you and your brother are highly esteemed by Okami, do your best to show the world why you guys are smashers to be FEARED.

-THE PHENOM: We didn't play or talk as much as we should've. We should team at the next big event! It would be incredible. Also, watching your friendlies vs. Scar made me want to scream WWE style. Hope to see you around again man.

-BOSCOMAN: No words to describe how much of an utterly amazing human being you are dude. I mean, thinking about the events you've hosted, the people you've housed, the good players you've reached, and considering the age that you are at, I am in utter shock and awe. And what a teammate! Don't worry about the J666 + Emerican set, especially since as far as I'm concerned, our mission was done the moment we beat ItallionStallion + PandaCobo in WR1. You have my utmost respect my friend, and you are definitely one of the cornerstones of our little SoCal Melee community. See you around dude.

EXTRA: Can't remember the regions for everyone, now can I?

-AJTWIST: GG's dude. Just keep practicing and playing and you'll go places in this game.

-TWODNANDO: Also GG's. The first game was quite close IIRC. There's quite a bit for you to work on, but the same can be said about many other smashers too (myself included). Just work at it and you'll get to where you wanna be.

-ZEO/ZIO/HOWEVER THE **** YOU SPELL IT: Work on...everything dude. And get some sleep, you look terrible.

Sizzle

I paint controllers
Shoutouts

People in my pools

Mango - I should have taken that second game off your drunk ass LOL

L - Your fox is super sick and I love your style. Fun games.

Phenom - Close set man...your playstyle is so unique and I wasn't sure what to do so I just camped XD. Hope we can play again next time.

Boscoman - Thanks so much for housing us!!! Your family is so generous and kind to let so many of us crash at your place. Our set was super tight, and you totally had me too. You adapted really quickly and I hope we can play again soon.

Swordsaint - Your falco was really unique and kinda weird haha. Good games, was fun to see so many different styles at this tournament.

Blindhobo - The last match of the pool came down to us to see who would make it out. I knew it would be a tough match, and it was really close. Too bad everyone was going nuts over the Ken/Scar MM lol.

Rovl - Keep hanging in there man. We had a pretty tough pool...

Oksas - Man I was really looking forward to playing you again and our set was super close. I really wanted revenge from KoC1 haha. Hopefully we'll play again at the next tourney.

Sacasumoto - Close set. I kinda threw away game one, so I had to camp hard in game 2 lol. GGs

Bacon - Everybody loved the Bacon/Sizzle matchup apparently haha. Had fun playing you in friendlies too. Another close set. Grats on making it to bracket.

Everyone else

Rapidrage - We had a lot of really fun friendlies, and I can tell you have a lot of spacey matchup experience. Don't get rested 4x though haha!

Rickety - I love your sheik and your play to win mindset. You have such good fundamentals and your sets again Baka and Sung were soooo close. I really thought you had it both times. Let's play again soon.

Zeo - Really fun chilling with you on Sat. night and playing friendlies the next day. I'm really confident in Fox/Falcon but you were beating me pretty solidly. Gonna have to have that MM next time. Hope to see you again soon.

Studmuffin - We only played a couple games this time, but I think you are improving so fast and you have the right mindset. Can't wait to play you again, our matches are always so good.

Alan/Pikazoo - Thanks so much for driving up. I appreciate you always driving me everywhere and coming to play so often. You have the skill, just get rid of the nerves and you will be doing big things. Your falcon is so sick, and I love playing you so much.

The Crimson Blur - This was a sick ****ing tournament and you did a great job hosting and running it. I'm glad I can help set up and put my height to use lol. I hope we can play next time.

Sung - You always give me really good advice and even though we didn't get to play this time, I feel like I learn the most from you every time we play. Good to see you again.

Stab - Good to see you again man. Keep doing big things!

Combofest - You are such a chill guy and I don't know why we didn't play this time, but I hope we can soon. Drop that Marth bs so I can **** that falcon again lol.

Anto - Your advice really helped calm me down. I was really nervous, but you totally reassured me and I was super confident afterwards. Thanks again.

Tai - Great set again PPU and Stab. It's really fun to see how far you've come as a player. Good to see you again.

Okami - Good to see you as always. You put in work in teams and drunkami was pretty hilarious too. Your passion for the game really motivates me to keep playing.

Hairynipples - Good to see you again Jake. Your falcon is super smooth and putting in real work. You've really gotten back into game shape after playing with me a couple months back.

VGBootcamp - Sick stream. You're doing great things for our community.

If I missed anyone I'm sorry. I had a really fun time, and I can't wait to play everyone again.

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
You missed me too.

I'll keep mine short because I always end up leaving somebody out, so instead I'll leave everybody out because that's better.

I had a super great time, I enjoyed hanging out with just about everybody. A major thanks to Team OXY for hosting, VGBootcamp for streaming, Okami for housing us, my opponents for giving me great matches, and my friends for cheering me on. <3s for everybody.

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
i think there's a mistake with the pool's results image, pretty sure matticus beat jpeg 2-1 and beat corigames 2-1 instead of the 0-2 and 2-0. cuz i was just watching this :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oh8k4ubwaA4 (matticus vs Jpeg)
I need confirmation from the players on this one. Cause I wrote what the pool sheet said.

Maybe the video is mislabeled.

JeezImSoBored

Smash Apprentice
I need confirmation from the players on this one. Cause I wrote what the pool sheet said.

Maybe the video is mislabeled.
the video is not mislabeled, i was watching the set and i remember congratulating matt. also i can recognize a lot of matts habits in the video (ex. the shine turn around dairs and the techread fsmash) there might have been some mistake when they wrote it on the pool sheet though. but at this point it doesnt really matter, i just htought i should point that out in case there are other stuff that are related

ItalianStallion

Smash Journeyman
I want to say thanks to everybody that played me and thanks to everybody that put this together. I really enjoyed this tournament! It feels nice to finally say I've attended a major tournament in the smash scene. I will post later with my shoutouts, but right now, I got to get ready for work.
:150:

baka4moé

Smash Champion
i think there's a mistake with the pool's results image, pretty sure matticus beat jpeg 2-1 and beat corigames 2-1 instead of the 0-2 and 2-0. cuz i was just watching this :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oh8k4ubwaA4 (matticus vs Jpeg)
The video isn't mislabeled. That's odd about the pool sheet because I recall writing down that jpeg lost 1-2. Just want to give matt credit where credit is due.

This was an amazing event, thanks a bunch team oxy! I've a bit catching up on work to do cause of this and getting sick, but I'll try to write up some shoutouts soon! Quick shoutouts to everyone I played in tournament, the staff, the top players who brought the hype matches, and all the homies.

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
My video shoutouts!!

Sung: Every meeting, every decision, every setback. You were there for me every step of the way. Your constant enthusiasm kept me going, and your work ethic inspired me to do more. I'm truly grateful for our friendship, and I hope we can grow the small ember we have built into a raging, all-consuming INFERNO

Stab: I swear if you didn't get that sudden burst of inspiration we'd still be stuck at 24 entrants haha. That sick ass trailer jumpstarted our registration and we never looked back. Great job in the tournament dude; I'm shocked how much better you've gotten since that week in Norcal. I can't wait to see you this weekend and to play you in your new evolved form.

GimR: What a professional. VGBootcamp is everything a tournament organizer could ask for. I'm happy the tournament was a success for you, especially since we had to improvise with our internet in the last week. The videos look sick; the production quality is stellar. Your passion and dedication is evident in your work; no corners were cut, no stone unturned. 250k total viewers blows my mind, but I hope its just the beginning in a long, fruitful relationship. Also Denny's, M Knight!, and dat livestream trailer doe. :bee:

aisight: VGBC is lucky to have a man like you. Sick recording, sick video thread, sick stream management. You're really easy to work with, and you definitely know what you're doing. Thanks for helping us again, Tony.

J666: J Numbers! You already know. The love is everywhere. Good job in tournament, and thanks for everything. You helped with the event so much; you were always there when I needed you. Great work.

Westballz: Weeestooon Denniisss. Thanks for housing Norcal last minute dude. Hella clutch. I heard it was a bomb-ass smashfest. Good ****. And of course, great job in tournament dude; your play is an inspiration to us all. You'll hear me singing your praises all throughout the commentary haha. <3

2jar: So happy I added you as staff! You were perfect the entire event, and the backbone for everything we did. Every time I needed you, you were there. Thanks for everything dude, you really stepped it up.

Combofest: Mr. Reliable. Sorry for giving you the most boring job. Thanks for going through with it like a champ. Your patience and steady hand is the heart of OXY

BoscoMAN: Boscoooooo. Housing people, day 1 staff, and helping with the livestream line? How can one man be that gdlk? You already know the love is overflowing dude. Good luck in school next year; I'm happy you're close cause I'd hate to lose you

My OXY brethren:

Mangoooo: You probably don't remember any of it but your drunken rant to us after day 1 was heartwarming. Also, good **** commentating dude. And winning. Damn. You do so much for the community. Thanks for everything.

Sizzle: So tall. So handsome. Thanks for helping out again dude. Cluuttchhh.

Peligro: Without that monitor we'd have no stream no commentators no anything. Clutch to the maximum. I know you aren't as active as you used to be (though you don't seem to have dropped off in skill any!) but I'm happy to see you whenever you come out. Thanks for your support.

Ken: lol don't worry about the money. I'd do it a hundred times over. In fact I regret not betting MORE. Its all about supportin' my boy <3 ... we'll hang out soon :)

Manacloud: Top 8 in teams what whaaaat? Great showing dude, everyone was impressed. Sorry I missed your birthday but I hope this made it up to you a little.

Scar: I hope you didn't mind my playful trashtalk, it was all love dude. I had to be the one guy cheering against you, haha. But the people's champ is true to his name, and you gave people just what they wanted. Good stuff, and thanks for coming out. I really admire your passion.

co-commentators: Good job everyone! The commentary was great! We'll definitely have you guys on next time.

AZ: I love how you guys support your players. Nice to meet those of you I've never met before (Corigames, Trypt, Neha, etc), and good to see some familiar faces (Wobbles, Kyle, Tai, etc). I know its not easy driving 6 hours to play a childrens party game, so I thank you all for coming to support our event. Now, host something so I can get Cali to repay the favor. Something, uh, better than NYTE lol

Norcal: You guys came out in force, again! At this point its hard to be surprised. Beast ass region filled with cool ass people. Always a pleasure. See you guys at NCR.

Vegas: Woah, what a showing! Thanks for the support guys and I hope you had fun

Mexico: Shame Eddy couldn't go, but Bimbo did so well that I think you guys still represented really well. Thanks for coming up, and know that if you guys host anything good and tell us, you might just see an OXY car show up to one of your events :)

Everyone who came out: THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT! HOPE YOU HAD FUN!

Everyone who watched the stream: GIVE ME A BIBLETHUMP IF YOU ENJOYED THE STREAM

The LOVE is so real right now!

:happysheep:

Top Bottom