• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team OXY presents: Kings of Cali 2! BRING SETUPS! Ken, Mango, Axe - April 13th, 2013 - Pasadena CA

Status
Not open for further replies.

SillyGoose

Master of QWOP
Wobbles has been included in that sub-elite 5 for as long as I can remember. Don't impose your own ignorance of his continuing national success on others.
Extremely negative and aggressive, even for smashboards; you should chill out. Sorry for complimenting a player I thought was undeappreciated, didn't know he was already your pagan idol

Did the Teams crew battle actually happen? I can't find it in the twitch archives

Engo

Smash Ace
If Axe really went Pika just because of the crowd then that's really unfortunate. It would not have been a guaranteed win but definitely would've had the advantage.

As for Wobbles, he's really freakin' good and I expected him placing no less than top 3 at this. To be honest,back when the top 10 thread was made Wobbles was hardly mentioned despite his top 10 placing at so many nationals.

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
Loved getting to watch for an hour or two last night. Axe's YL is soooooo different from Armada's - awesome to see the Peach player's take on YL vs. the Pikachu player's take on YL. I enjoy seeing the remnants of initial character style on secondaries, and it was pretty transparent.

oksas

oak-sauce
had myself a great time. many thanks to team oxy and all those who came. socal for president

SacaSuMoto

Smash Journeyman
Amazing tourney.

In class, but all I can think of are all the fun in matches and talks I had this weekend.

Shout outs when results are up, but big thanks to Joejoe for housing and driving us. Thanks bro.

Dan -Zodiac-

Smash Apprentice
Gonna throw this here because by the time the results thread is up I'll prob forget.
Just wanted to say awesome tourney to watch and would have def passed 4k viewers at least if the stream wasnt going down so much (idk if this can be fixed but should def be considered a high priority problem). Liked the variety in the commentary. Regardless of the influence of intoxication, hopefully will help the media guys better understand what works and what doesnt.

shadrach kabango

Banned via Warnings
Extremely negative and aggressive, even for smashboards; you should chill out. Sorry for complimenting a player I thought was undeappreciated, didn't know he was already your pagan idol
I didn't find his post "extremely negative and aggressive." Just accurate and matter-of-fact.

Maybe you're sensitive?

trahhSTEEZY

Smash Champion
Actually the crowd was fine with him going young link or pikachu. We just thought it was dumb of him to go falco and it was. But only Scar and his friends really booed about the young link. His young link wasn't even camping, so we didn't boo it really.
i personally heard alot of people boo when he hovered over y.link. was a good amount of people, i guarantee it influenced him.

Goodin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Goodin
Even though I never got to meet Ken, makes me sad that we will never see him at a tourney again, according to him at least. But hey, we got to see him at KOC1 and 2.

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
CrimsonBlur posted results thread, head there to continue discussion

(locked)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom