• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team OC Noobs Combo Vid Thread, 2 Vids out! Please Watch and Comment!

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
Hey guys, I'm not really well known but my friends and I are working on a combo video starring me. It'll be out in a few weeks. Its my first combo video so please be gentle when it comes out. Ill edit this post and put the video link in this exact thread to avoid spamming =D. Just a little heads up, I'm not all that amazing, I just wanted to show everyone how I play. The Marth part doesnt have many Ken combos so it wont exactly be dazzling but it does have some combos. Only part of the video will have Yoshi seeing as how my Yoshi sucks so bad in my eyes. Thanks for your attention and stay tuned!

*Update: Here's a combo video of my friend, Adam a.k.a "The Predator" Please go easy on the comments, it's our first video. ^_^'' Enjoy~*

The Predator: Falco Combo Vid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4292Vi0pTc

Marth/Falco Pro: Marth/Yoshi Combo Vid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmVlDLCz_g0

Please stay Tuned for other combo vids and please go easy on the rating and stuff, It's our first few videos.
Also, please dont flame the Marth, (I'm only 12!:psycho: )

mood4food77

Smash Hero
make a combo vid on one of your characters, it makes it better and easier to work on, when you switch characters it can get confusing, if you feel your yoshi sucks then don't put him in, good luck on it and don't worry, ken combo's are rarely seen in combo vids

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
make a combo vid on one of your characters, it makes it better and easier to work on, when you switch characters it can get confusing, if you feel your yoshi sucks then don't put him in, good luck on it and don't worry, ken combo's are rarely seen in combo vids
This combo video is just a video to see everyone's opinion and to see what I should change. thanks for the support, I wanna put Yoshi in my video so it wont be like everyother Marth combo video. I was just a littlet intimidated by Swords OF Fate by Kizzu because they're amazing and more than 80% of the time, the combos were Ken combos.

mood4food77

Smash Hero
i didn't watch that one because it's marth, and i hate watching marth's play because all of them do ken combo's when necessary (most of them), and i hate marth, so adding a yoshi sounds cool but you do whatever you feel you want to do

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
i didn't watch that one because it's marth, and i hate watching marth's play because all of them do ken combo's when necessary (most of them), and i hate marth, so adding a yoshi sounds cool but you do whatever you feel you want to do
Thanks, my Marth isnt really the Ken combo type, I rarely do any Ken Combos, but I do a lot of different combos that some marths dont use like uptilt into an fsmash but thats just me. I just felt the need to make my combo video a little unique from the others by not using as much Ken combos and with Yoshi in part of it. Thanks for your time.

mood4food77

Smash Hero
you're welcome

i'll use marth when i feel like it, and i fight really odd for a marth, i'll run around like a chicken without a head for a bit and then attack, if you were to see it you'd understand

xDARKLINKx

Smash Ace
Thanks, my Marth isnt really the Ken combo type, I rarely do any Ken Combos, but I do a lot of different combos that some marths dont use like uptilt into an fsmash but thats just me. I just felt the need to make my combo video a little unique from the others by not using as much Ken combos and with Yoshi in part of it. Thanks for your time.
utilt to fsmash?????

i hope ur doin that on fastfallers cuz............

MDZ

Smash Journeyman
Armstrong B.C Canada. It's in the Okanagan, so if
You can tell this guy (^^^) doesn't read the topic before posting. Postcount ++ for him?!

Anyways, don't be worried about whether or not you think your character sucks. That's what these boards are here for; to be critiqued, helped, and to improve your game. By all means add your Yoshi in. If you need any help, come over to the Yoshi boards so you can get some good footage ^^

Good luck.

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
You can tell this guy (^^^) doesn't read the topic before posting. Postcount ++ for him?!

Anyways, don't be worried about whether or not you think your character sucks. That's what these boards are here for; to be critiqued, helped, and to improve your game. By all means add your Yoshi in. If you need any help, come over to the Yoshi boards so you can get some good footage ^^

Good luck.
Haha yeah, post ++ for him! Thanks for the support, it's nice to meet another yoshi player :)
I definitely go to the yoshi boards and yeah, you're right, the boards are here for getting critique's and sharing info, its the fountain of ssbm knowledge! Thanks for you're time and be sure to check this thread sometime in 2 weeks to see if i finally get it posted. B the way, nice sig, it's awesome :chuckle:

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
Guys, Sorry about the double post but, a diferent combo video is out and I just wanted to share it cuz The Predator is part of my crew. thanks and enjoy

Vall3y

Smash Lord
umm
i didnt watch it all
you shouldnt make such long vids when there are alot of clips that ugh are like forced into it
i mean, you could make a video 4-5 mins long and take out alot of *unimportant* clips like ordinary edgeguarding etc
its not like ur video was gonna be extremly short so you had to fill it up with stuff

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
umm
i didnt watch it all
you shouldnt make such long vids when there are alot of clips that ugh are like forced into it
i mean, you could make a video 4-5 mins long and take out alot of *unimportant* clips like ordinary edgeguarding etc
its not like ur video was gonna be extremly short so you had to fill it up with stuff
Thanks for the suggestions, I didnt make this video though, the editor was The Predator himself. Great, I wasted my 400th post for this. >__>

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
1. the video was too long
2. there weren't any combos really...your opponents just plain aren't smart players and have slow reactions (SHL to Fsmash shouldn't hit)
3. at this time in 2006, people expect much more from Falco videos. They expect uber shine techs and lengthy death combos. I know, it's ********, but that's what people want to see now.

for instance, this video I have in progress (kinda)- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXlzQaY9pA8

Just keep on improving man, you're really good for your join date. I think this vid is good for your very first video.

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
1. the video was too long
2. there weren't any combos really...your opponents just plain aren't smart players and have slow reactions (SHL to Fsmash shouldn't hit)
3. at this time in 2006, people expect much more from Falco videos. They expect uber shine techs and lengthy death combos. I know, it's ********, but that's what people want to see now.

for instance, this video I have in progress (kinda)- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXlzQaY9pA8

Just keep on improving man, you're really good for your join date. I think this vid is good for your very first video.
that isnt me playing :dizzy: That video I posted is a video starring my crewmate, ThePredator. I'll post my video very soon, make sure you read the first post cuz I update it. I am an Avid Marth player so make sure you see mine.

KrulNess

Smash Apprentice
hey dude, you did a pretty good job, i like that you decided to switch it up a bit with the yoshi part, that made it a bit more interesting. and the length, well it wasn't too long, there might have been a few things that didn't have to be in there but that was still fine. i mean, come on, dbr evolution is 45 minutes, so this wasn't that bad. its cool you guys are from orange county, im in santa ana, and i know one of the guys in your group. you put him in the credits as suave. good luck on the next!

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
hey dude, you did a pretty good job, i like that you decided to switch it up a bit with the yoshi part, that made it a bit more interesting. and the length, well it wasn't too long, there might have been a few things that didn't have to be in there but that was still fine. i mean, come on, dbr evolution is 45 minutes, so this wasn't that bad. its cool you guys are from orange county, im in santa ana, and i know one of the guys in your group. you put him in the credits as suave. good luck on the next!
Haha thanks, you know Senor Suave(Derrek)? That's pretty cool, I'd like to play you sometime. You know where Westminster is? Im basically a few minutes away from SephirothKen's house. I know, my video is a little long xD Thanks for commenting, hope to play you sometime.

KrulNess

Smash Apprentice
yep, i know derrek, in fact i play him almost every other day. hes pretty good. and yes i do know where westminster is, it not way to far. i do hope to play you, it would be pretty cool.

zuloon

Smash Journeyman
Don't say something like "OMFG world's best 12 year old" if you think you suck.

Arean

Smash Ace
what song did you use in your marth yoshi vid?? its cool.

anyways very ncie vid!! keep it up

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
what song did you use in your marth yoshi vid?? its cool.

anyways very ncie vid!! keep it up
hey, thanks the songs are listed in order of the way they were played
1.One Step Closer----> Linkin Park
2.Numb-----> Linkin Park
3.Pump it---->Black Eyed Peas

Thanks for the comment, expect to see the rest of our crew's vids soon!

Lies_and_Truth

Smash Apprentice
ahh....its been like a month and a half....and predator didnt even start on my vid >_< and he did M/F pro's vid in 2 days =_=;

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
ahh....its been like a month and a half....and predator didnt even start on my vid >_< and he did M/F pro's vid in 2 days =_=;
lol, dont worry man, Adam should be almost done with C3ll's and he already started on yours. btw, we have DaSavageBlueBoy and his bro as new members of our crew, Lorenzo is almost done with his combo video but Adam didnt make it.

Top Bottom