• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Nexus: Super Smash Royale 4 - San Bernardino, CA - Jun 28, 08 - Date Change!!

Maverick69

Smash Ace
for the people asking about the VCR and such. I'll be Bringing 2 VCR's for sure and some blank tapes. Anything you wanna bring is cool with me. Just know the more that gets recorded the longer it will take.

icincelli

Smash Cadet
Whichever airport is most convenient for you. It can either be Ontario airport, LAX, Orange County Airport, San Diego...actually San Diego is far....Which airport is closest to you/on the way?
well i guess i can if your offering to pay for gas. ill pm you the rest of the info and questions i have.

dookdigity

Smash Journeyman
Hey turns out I can get a ride from the airport. But I need a ride back when the tournament it over. I could get dropped off at Hellman and Baseline in Rancho Cucamonga. Can anyone help? Again gas will be paid and CANDY!

Samus-T

Smash Lord
Araknaphobic:
BoO:

ill play both of you, melee and brawl. winner gets the boo avatar ^__^

iDizZzY

Smash Journeyman
Mik3haz3
ripn says ur scar3d XD

3dit: mik3 its 3yrs w3 still hav3 to finish our mm in m3l33 haha

cubaisdeath

Smash Lord
will someone in the general vicinity of the venue be willing to house 4 nor cal smashers? it would be Me, Hostility, Lucien, and Bootle of Water. that would be greatly appreciated. also, if anyone in so cal is down to do melee doubles with me, let me know

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Hey turns out I can get a ride from the airport. But I need a ride back when the tournament it over. I could get dropped off at Hellman and Baseline in Rancho Cucamonga. Can anyone help? Again gas will be paid and CANDY!
Talk to me on AIM, that's like 2 minutes from my house. I could also pick you up/drop you off at Ontario if you didn't have a ride.

Tudor

Smash Journeyman
I came from Vegas and i don't have a ride to the tourney. Please, please someone help me... I am staying about an hour away at;

1302 W Chapman Ave
Orange, CA 92868

Anyone going from that side of town with an extra seat? I got gas money or i'll buy you food, just help me get to the touney =/

dookdigity

Smash Journeyman
I came from Vegas and i don't have a ride to the tourney. Please, please someone help me... I am staying about an hour away at;

1302 W Chapman Ave
Orange, CA 92868

Anyone going from that side of town with an extra seat? I got gas money or i'll buy you food, just help me get to the touney =/
Hey I tried to call you twice. I am getting a ride from the airport in Ontario. If you can get out to the airport in ontario at 9:00 am then you can come with me :)

NG_Stop

Smash Journeyman
BUSYBUSYBUSYBUSYBUSY

Gaaahhh we've been working from sunup to sundown for the last 2 days getting ready for this (soooo tireddddd =[[[[[ )

IMPORTANT REMINDER!!!

Make sure you come EARLY to this!! We HIGHLY RECOMMEND that you GET HERE at 10 in the morning. Registration will START then (or earlier for the earlybirds), and we will be STARTING the tournament at 11, this does not mean to show up at 11 unless you wanna wait in a huge line.

We're also gonna put up the address again on www.nexgaming.net just in case you forgot.

Good luck to everyone, we'll see you tomorrow!

dookdigity

Smash Journeyman
BUSYBUSYBUSYBUSYBUSY

Gaaahhh we've been working from sunup to sundown for the last 2 days getting ready for this (soooo tireddddd =[[[[[ )

IMPORTANT REMINDER!!!

Make sure you come EARLY to this!! We HIGHLY RECOMMEND that you GET HERE at 10 in the morning. Registration will START then (or earlier for the earlybirds), and we will be STARTING the tournament at 11, this does not mean to show up at 11 unless you wanna wait in a huge line.

We're also gonna put up the address again on www.nexgaming.net just in case you forgot.

Good luck to everyone, we'll see you tomorrow!
Will do.

And PS everyone: I got a ride there and back. Thanks Cali for being awesome :) This will be epic!

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Updates anyone?

Sorry, I ended up not being able to go :(
Its
still
going
on

zzzzz

I was feeling sick, so I left.

i failed over 9000 times today

3Years

Smash Lord
this tourney was pretty cool

good ish 2 aero gettin 1st ^o^ CV BABY!!!!!!!

top 5 were

1)aero
2)dsf
3)futile
4)lucien
5)teba

shout outs

gamble-dude your fox is epic cant wait till u come out here
tudor-u inspired me 2 still main that sexy beast samus XD
hugs-your rob is amazin good stuff
hella-omg i was watchin your sonic and its 2 good
ghost/true n crew-thanx for letting cv crash at your house the night before it was sick
futyl-dang that match against u n dsf was amazing that was 2 close
dsf-f*** your snake is deffinately the best good luck in maryland u got this
geeky-we never got to do our kirb dittos =[
3inch-dude your always studyin and your still good as hell
mikehaze-OH S***!!!!!! haha
shadow-epic rob man fyzix wants 2 mm u haha
creepyfingers-OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!! haha
jtb-is that bowsa i see ^_^
mango-won pound 3 XD
P-our melee matches are 2 fun
evilnemesis-do u no where the closest atm is LMAO amazin melee matches bro 2 good
lovage-omg your a beast haha
nezumi-thanx for convincin aero 2 stay
plan 9-dude your so hyper haha
every1 else-good stuff people SoCal is 2 good ^o^

FuPoo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SplashWoman
Yes, hella's sonic was way too good! i loved it when he kept playing friendly doubles on the projector

edit: also, did brawl singles finals take place on the projector screen? i heard people complaining about a small button delay

icincelli

Smash Cadet
Tudor samus was to good. He is pioneering samus. Hella was my hero for being good with sonic makes me want to main him. dookdigity was cool thanks for telling me about the macbook stuff good luck with you future tournaments

icincelli

Smash Cadet
any idea when the vids are gonna be posted?
tournament was so fun. I was the ice climber player that plays green ic's and desyncing a lot if anyone remembers. i recorded the final matches. Ill post them up later friend request me if you remember me or live in riverside and want to do some friendlies or you want the videos.

lot of fun though i wanted futyl to win his wario so tight. And its to bad hella got taken out by an ice climbers i wanted him to show that sonic can beat meta's and marths

if you did see me my tag was CELL and i wore the sonic t shirt

icincelli

Smash Cadet
why did you quote him...and double post? god****.
i quoted him because he want to know were the vids are going to be posted And i recored them. The double post was a mistake i tried to add something using edit and it posted another instead. Dont be so judgmental. Good marth by the way sucks how dsf didnt win he had it.

xReDEMx

Smash Apprentice
yea that tourni was fun =]

very long tho ha which isnt a bad thing

congrats to the homie aero

ajax-good **** we had some good convo's cool dude

DSF- gave me some redbull so hes da homie haha crazy snake =]

HeLLA- really hectic match, we need to play again whens its just me and u and not a HUGE crowd behind us haha good match tho

Gamble-is ma fox homie, and we need to have a real match haha =]

and to everyone that was there..... good **** =D

Top Bottom