• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Nexus: Super Smash Royale 4 - San Bernardino, CA - Jun 28, 08 - Date Change!!

Maverick69

Smash Ace
with 30 bucks you can enter brawl singles, brawl doubles, melee singles, and smash 64 singles, as long as your teamate pays for his 10 from doubles

Tudor

Smash Journeyman
Haha Lucky you have me confused with yourself again!!!! Lucky is the coolest guy alive! I'm just a Samus player =)

Well now that I know you guys are going, this tourney is going to be awesome. I can't wait, and Camille can't wait to see you guys too.

FuPoo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SplashWoman
I was wondering. Can we be able to customize our controllers ingame? I mean like change button configuration? Y'know like C-stick used for B moves and turning Tap Jump off?

3Years

Smash Lord
ok so i can enter brawl dubs n singles

which will leave me wiff $15

which is 4 food n hotel =/

i gotta get more moneys haha

icincelli

Smash Cadet
yeah im going to this looks like fun. I can bring a set up and vcr if you guys want to record the matchs. But if you guys get the tapes can i get copys of the matchs.

Anyone need a brawl doubles partner because i need one.
Also if anyone from riverside wants to get contact info from me because i was thinking of hosting a small smash fest in riverside

Maverick69

Smash Ace
yeah im going to this looks like fun. I can bring a set up and vcr if you guys want to record the matchs. But if you guys get the tapes can i get copys of the matchs.

Anyone need a brawl doubles partner because i need one.
Also if anyone from riverside wants to get contact info from me because i was thinking of hosting a small smash fest in riverside
If you bring a VCR and a blank tape I'll record or you can or w/e. It's just pressing a button lol. Then I'll take the tape home and get it on youtube. I'm already gonna bring 1 or 2 VCR's.

ok so i can enter brawl dubs n singles

which will leave me wiff $15

which is 4 food n hotel =/

i gotta get more moneys haha
Actually if you had 30 dollar and u enter brawl singles and doubles. It will come out to 30 dollars. Get back 10 from your partner for his doubles fee, and you
re left with

bum ba da baaa

10 bucks. : /

dookdigity

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys I can still go! I just need a ride from the airport. I can pay for gas, food, and candy, and bawls! Any airport that is most convenient for anyone! On Saturday morning. I don't need housing. Please contact me because I would hate to miss this tournament. I will be flying in from Arizona.

dookdigity

Smash Journeyman
I am going for Brawl/64 Smash. I never played Melee. But I can hang around for Melee because I love to watch it! I could even record a Melee match or two.

FuPoo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SplashWoman
If you bring a VCR and a blank tape I'll record or you can or w/e. It's just pressing a button lol. Then I'll take the tape home and get it on youtube. I'm already gonna bring 1 or 2 VCR's.

man, that would be grand. theres a good chance i might attend this, this coming weekend.

icincelli

Smash Cadet

/
yeah that sounds good but i was thinking if you could upload them on google video to. I want to be able to download them. Our if you could e-mail me a copy.

icincelli

Smash Cadet
I'll be taking Money matches vs My ROB.

No Metaknights.
I reserve the right to refuse a money match against anyone.
i'll play you a money match. A cheap dollar one. I would like it to be free, just because i want to practice against ics worst match ups. ROB being one of them......so for free? if not dollar?

Hey guys I can still go! I just need a ride from the airport. I can pay for gas, food, and candy, and bawls! Any airport that is most convenient for anyone! On Saturday morning. I don't need housing. Please contact me because I would hate to miss this tournament. I will be flying in from Arizona.
Arizona? wow?..............arizona?...............isnt that far?.........well what air port are you getting droped off at. If you close enough i might be able to. I say might very very loosely.

Tudor

Smash Journeyman
****, I don't have a ride to this tourney... Can anyone help me please, I'll be at a best western, the address is

1302 W Chapman Ave
Orange, CA 92868

Google Maps says it's an hour away... Is anyone going from that part of town that could give me a ride please, i'm willing to pay gas money!!! Let me know =/

dookdigity

Smash Journeyman
Arizona? wow?..............arizona?...............isnt that far?.........well what air port are you getting droped off at. If you close enough i might be able to. I say might very very loosely.
Whichever airport is most convenient for you. It can either be Ontario airport, LAX, Orange County Airport, San Diego...actually San Diego is far....Which airport is closest to you/on the way?

iDizZzY

Smash Journeyman
you can all expect to see BoO there :p
cant wait, we packed this whole weekend with The beach, parties, and smash.
Finally something fun. Im doin summer school for the first time, possibly the most boring 5 hrs iv ever spent in a classroom. I NEED FUN!!

iDizZzY

Smash Journeyman
Ya thats what i was gonna do....
Brians gonna be soooo angry
especially when he reads this lol
sorry brian :[

iDizZzY

Smash Journeyman
yaaaaaa....
araknophobik ur gonna have to get off that avatar....
it would also be great if you just didnt argue with me about iiit....

iDizZzY

Smash Journeyman
lol can i just forfeit the melee matches?? lmao
Ill play brawl tho
and in the event of a tie...
WE ROCK IT TOGETHER!!
we should just do that anyway, Boo is made of pure sexiness
Im down for an MM tho. not melee lol
wasnt competitive with it=Bad

Tudor

Smash Journeyman
Yah i play Samus. Hopefully it's good cause that's the only character I play O.o

I really hope I find a ride because this tourney looks like it's gonna be awesome just by the people who are attending!!

Top Bottom