• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Nexus: Super Smash Royale 4 - San Bernardino, CA - Jun 28, 08 - Date Change!!

Zoap

Smash Master
OOOOOO I think i can actually go. But I think itd be wise to put the date in the title of both threads, this one and the pac west one. I might bring Isai lol

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
Sounds like an awesome tourney.... Cant wait :)

NG_Stop

Smash Journeyman
**VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE**

The date of the tournament has changed to the 28 of June (the next week later). Apparently, someone that goes to the church died recently and they're having a funeral on the 21 x_X.

Also, keep in mind that our Know Your Roots contest is still going on, if you can guess the three games you win a free entry into any event you want~

http://www.nexgaming.net/page12/page12.html

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
**VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE**

The date of the tournament has changed to the 28 of June (the next week later). Apparently, someone that goes to the church died recently and they're having a funeral on the 21 x_X.

Also, keep in mind that our Know Your Roots contest is still going on, if you can guess the three games you win a free entry into any event you want~

http://www.nexgaming.net/page12/page12.html
****, 28!?!?! Thats my birthday.... Guess i cant go since i already had plans :(

ajsmith401

Smash Apprentice
So like... are people actually gonna go to this or what?
LoL i think so...im going for Brawl singles and doubles, Melee singles and hopefully doubles with Nester (LoL we got this...), and 64 as well :)...im not really sure if I can sign up for all of these though...hmmmm

dookdigity

Smash Journeyman
This is Mike Green AKA dookdigity. Once I get home from work I will register online. I will be flying to the closest airport (most likely Ontario) from Phoenix on Friday (I can take any flight). If anyone can pick me up from the airport that would be the best! Housing would be excellent too! If anyone cant let me crash at their place then i can just sleep at the airport and get a ride on saturday morning. I will pay for gas and dinner and lunch! If anyone can help me please let me know! Thanks!

NG_Stop

Smash Journeyman
Tourney's next weekend!

We updated the site with a schedule of events: www.nexgaming.net

No one's guessed the game from Know-Your-Roots. If you think you can it's a free entry.

WE NEED MORE T.V'S AND WIIS, if you can bring one e-mail us or post it here, we've almost hit our goal!

Good luck to everyone, we'll see you all next weekend!

Maverick69

Smash Ace
Registered and paid for all tournies. Make it a great one nexus. Im poor now :(

Edit: **** YOU NEXUS. I cant figure out the second game in know your roots. I got the first and third like right away.

Maverick69

Smash Ace
uh oh, hey nexus!

I just got a confirmation email, saying i am succesfully registered for brawl singles + doubles, and melee singles. But it doesnt say smash 64.

I registered for smash 64 :( and paid for it too lol. can you make sure you got me? Sgt Fluffles AKA Jake

NG_Stop

Smash Journeyman
Yeah we gotcha, sry about that I accidentally deleted it in the confirmation post, but you're in the file as having paid for it all.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Registered and paid for all tournies. Make it a great one nexus. Im poor now :(

Edit: **** YOU NEXUS. I cant figure out the second game in know your roots. I got the first and third like right away.
Aztec Adventure for Sega Master System

:D

Maverick69

Smash Ace
I KNEW IT WAS SEGA MASTER SYSTEM.

**** YOU JAKE THE BOY >:(.

gratz man. I wanted to win :p

i was like ok... i know its SMS ....wtf is the title.

NG_Stop

Smash Journeyman
You need Wiis still?

I might be getting a ride with bardull so if I show up I'll probably bring my wii.
Yeah of course, we can use all the Wiis we can get.

And no, for the last time, you don't have to pay online anymore... don't any of you read the first post? sheesh x_X

_V_

Smash Ace
I think I may try to come to this...one last Melee tournament <3

I have never been to a Brawl tournament, so I guess I will enter for fun :)

Top Bottom