• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Names

Nametaken121

Smash Rookie
Everyone who plays Smash in any competitive level has wanted to be a team before, but there is one big dilemma. what should the team be called? What would you guys name your team?

Dolla Pills

Smash Ace
One time I entered my teammate and I named after a girl he was pursuing (but failed horribly with) and it stuck

Last edited:

Benny P

Smash Journeyman
Team names don't happen where i am for some reason but i think they'd be a cool and sometimes faster way of calling people out. that said, it would be harder to discover who the members are if you were a newcomer, or the team itself is of newcomers.

I'm assuming when you say team, you mean doubles, right?

DYLirious94

Smash Cadet
Kinda ironic that Nametaken121is asking for names for teams? Or you arent asking...i cant tell what the thread is about honestly.

SSBM Tao

Smash Cadet
My doubles partner is a ness main, and I play falco in teams so we called our team "Nest" because birds live in nests and it kind of sounds like Ness.

Top Bottom