• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Lora tears apart! - Lora, Jin and Haze for Smash Ultimate! (Xenoblade Chronicles 2: Torna - The Golden Country)

D

Deleted member

geez can you not support a character without taking digs at another?
This. Lora would be a great addition, but so would Rex. And I'm just going to say it now, Xenoblade 2's Main Game is better than Torna.

D

Deleted member

Don't get me wrong, I love Rex. He is and always will be my boy, and since he's the only XC2 character with a chance I'll support him 'til the day I die.

But Lora and Jin are better imo

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
The issue here is that Lora doesn't stand a chance because of Rex... Not that people genuinly dislike Rex (although, from a narratological standpoint, he's pretty weak and from an emotional standpoint: why'd het do that to poor Nia?)

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
Don't get me wrong, I love Rex. He is and always will be my boy, and since he's the only XC2 character with a chance I'll support him 'til the day I die.

fair enough then

But Lora and Jin are better imo
The issue here is that Lora doesn't stand a chance because of Rex... Not that people genuinly dislike Rex (although, from a narratological standpoint, he's pretty weak and from an emotional standpoint: why'd het do that to poor Nia?)
still dont think you should take digs at other characters i try not to

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
still dont think you should take digs at other characters i try not to
Well if there are three guys, and they say this:
"I like Lora better than Rex."
"I think Rex is a bit boring so I support Lora."
"Honestly **** Rex he sucks #teamLoraAlltheway!"
Only one of them is taking a dig at Rex and none of them are here.

Edit: Of the digtakers, that is

Last edited:

[Maple]

Smash Journeyman
I support. I really like team Lora. Especially Haze and I'm sad she didn't get a lot of development as a character.

amageish

Smash Master
Hello! I support Lora. I don't think they're all that likely by any means, but they''d be an awesome group to see.

Top Bottom