• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Ishley! - Crew thread - Wolf players only!

Status
Not open for further replies.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
In honor of the almighty Arda 'Ishieymoro' Aysu Seagull, AscWolf and I decided to form a Wolf player crew named "Team Ishley". We are the people who represent Wolf in tournament and only people who do so may join the club. Everybody who wants to join the crew is required to a.) use Wolf in tourney and b.) to change your tourney tag in a manner that it becomes appropriate to honor the almighty Ish. Therefore you must always wear 'Ish°' and the starting letter of your alias in your tourney tag from now on.

---​

Members:

Joe Seagullman Raucher the Turkeywonder:

- Characters: :wolf: :metaknight: :random:
- Region: MD / VA
- Tag: Ish°S, Ish°C
- Pokemon: :017:

AscWolf:

- Characters: :wolf: :sonic:
- Region: Germany
- Tag: Ish°x, Ish°A
- Pokemon: :034:

Gheb_01:

- Characters: :wolf: :snake: :random:
- Region: Austria
- Tag: Ish°G
- Pokemon: :059:

CsxMark:

- Characters: :wolf: :wario:
- Region: SoCal
- Tag: Ish°7
- Pokemon: :248:

---​

All hail the almighty Ish!

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
:018:!!!!! Not :017:!!!!

And my characters are :wolf:/:metaknight: with alt of :dedede:/:sonic:/:falco:. I also have a mean :luigi2:/:bowser2:. :random: makes things simpler~.

:018:

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Oh man. I love and hate all of you lmao. Not sure if a thread like this is allowed outside the social, but I'll deal with that once I'm back in NorCal :p

Also, you know damn well that I meant Kaka the soccer player -___- stupid JJ and his trolling lol

Also also, Team Ishley.

:059:

:phone:

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
^ lame. Pokemon is the greatest, and it's not like you need to go all postbit-crazy with it lol

Anyways, I couldn't find anything saying this type of stuff isn't allowed, buuuuuuuut it probably belongs in a social group. So it'll probably be closed by Friday after some initial exposure to prevent things from getting too far, and then someone can make a social group for it.

Gheb took Arcanine :< but I suppose that's fair since he started using it first. Before I fill out my application, can we have duplicates of Pokemon, and are we only labeling tournament characters under the character section.

Zync

Smash Journeyman
I was into this until I realized nobody around here knows the smashboards forum >_> Also: Maybe its a wolf thing, but Id try to pick up Arcanine if I tryed to enter too haha

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Which cat is the most powerful?

I might be able to salvage this.

Or bring out my inner drunken pichu.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
lmao psyduck.

I was into this until I realized nobody around here knows the smashboards forum >_> Also: Maybe its a wolf thing, but Id try to pick up Arcanine if I tryed to enter too haha
That doesn't even matter though lol, nobody I know in NJ is aware of the whole Team Ishley thing either :p also, consider it incentive to travel to APEX? :D

Which cat is the most powerful?

I might be able to salvage this.

Or bring out my inner drunken pichu.
I think you should go with Pichu. But otherwise, I think Raikou is the strongest cat-like pokemon?

CsxMark

Smash Cadet
NNID
MarkLv7
Yeeeeeeeeeessssssssssszzzzzzzzzzzz >:D Gonna upload tourney matches of me using the tag at my next local :p

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
PharaohMegaRobManXZero4hundredandthritysevendollarsnandsevencents

- Characters: :wolf: :link:

- Region: Dans apartment
- Tag: Ish°-
- Pokemon: If you can just put a picture of a cat next to it and say it's pichu that would be cool with me.

Oh, wait, hold on.

or

or

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
1.) Pokemon cannot be duplicates
2.) Only tourney characters
3.) No, I can't do that @ ROB but I can just give you Pichu anyway

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
#1-What?
#2-Only Tourney characters? I assume that's at megaman.

I'm from Nebraska and I'm #1. Do you think I only play Wolf vs everyone? No, n00bs get Link.

4th at a regional with LINK in LT in KS, lost to Holms and ALSM (link main). http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=12048220#post12048220
beat some really good players.

:wolf: ***** by OK pretty hard that day, Typ_Ex and Chuck Nasty.

1st at Jokers Iowa LT tournament. (tournament results get replaced every one)

1st in Low tier Doubles in Omaha back in like 09. (ditto)

:link2:

#3-The 3rd one looks good.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Man, lame. It's okay though, thankfully Arcanine isn't my only signature Pokemon :p

Ishieymoro:
- Characters: :wolf:
- Region: NJ
- Tag: Ish
- Pokemon: :197:

:phone:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom