• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Fortress 2

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
Got a seven man backstab feed.
Got the game a few weeks ago, it's so fun :D

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I don't think many of the people here actually play competitive. I've been immersed in 6's and Highlander for a while, and I believe M@v is on a Highlander team, too.

Flareshot, hm?

M@v

Subarashii!
Yes, I'm in Steel league of highlander this year. And according to the unofficial power rankings thread for steel, my team is apparently 3rd *shrug*

lol.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Hey, some people dream of being listed for a top team in any division. That's good for you and I'll be on the lookout for your name in the Steel Allstar nominations once they roll around.

M@v

Subarashii!
The only thing that might hurt me for that is I know I'm missing 3 games this season ;3.

We have a backup sniper who's pretty much as good as me, he just has a different playstyle. In regards to the team, I'm not worried that the team will be much worse off without me.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Three games is nothing if you impress throughout the lengthy season.

Edit: I realize UGC is only eight games, not sixteen. Still, shouldn't be a problem if you're top caliber.

M@v

Subarashii!
well in the description of our team in the thread im specifically mentioned so i guess thats a good start haha. Also my ultimate goal is to get to platinum/invite level. But i also realize this is my first full season playing so i have to start somewhere

:phone:

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
well in the description of our team in the thread im specifically mentioned so i guess thats a good start haha. Also my ultimate goal is to get to platinum/invite level. But i also realize this is my first full season playing so i have to start somewhere

:phone:
Just keep up the work, and you'll get there. There's no such thing as Invite Highlander.

I actually started going fro comp tf2 not too long ago.
Playing competitive TF2 is not the same as playing competitive TF2 leagues.

M@v

Subarashii!
New smashboards is weeiirddd. But anyway, I'm making it a goal of mine to be a damn good FaN scout. Thief too good ^_^

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Looking forward to having some fun time on mvm or etc whenever there's a chance. Bought about 3 ToD Tickets and looking forward to spend it sometime soon.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Getting poker night 1 and 2 for 2 keys was probably the best trade I ever did.

Edit--

Looks like poker night's having a crashing problem, which doesn't let me play at all until it's fixed.
I noticed several other with the same exact issue. Looks like the lugermorph is gonna have to wait.

Top Bottom