• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Fortress 2

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Get 16 Medic achievements and you get it as an unlock like Tery said...

Strawhat64

Smash Ace
This is going to be interesting....
would be awesome to fight Mecah-engie if they make it that big...
but eh.
oooo new medi-gun for me to buy o.o;

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I like the loose cannon, but it pisses me off at the same time when someone else's dominating me with it.
The vaccinator I'll have to try out.
Don't know about rescue ranger.

Mecha update and the new map is pretty fun. The only concern here would be people disconnecting because it looks impossible to them when me and others we're doing pretty fine.
There seems to be some bug or whatever regarding to the stats.

[COLLAPSE=" "]
[/COLLAPSE]

Strawhat64

Smash Ace
Well, It took me a day to learn the new MvM map.

-it seems that the engie teleport first inside the cave at least twice before he teleports somewhere outside.
-can build lvl 3 out of bat.

other than that, this map shouldn't be that hard. I even played it in expert and beat it lol. And I enjoy playing Spy in this mam the most as is not hard to get rid of engie.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
For those playing the new MVM map, go engie and place your sentry at the cliff near the very front of the map. For some reason, sentry busters can't target it, so they'll immediatley explode.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I haven't played TF2 for months. I keep missing events ._.

I can't wait to play it on my new gaming rig coming soon. I can't right now because busted laptop is busted.

:phone:

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
The little problem I have with tf2 crashing is now happening occasionally than before. It's starting to get on my nerves since I always have to restart, quit, and then restart again since my item server is down after the crash.

Is there any solution for the problem?

Strawhat64

Smash Ace
For those playing the new MVM map, go engie and place your sentry at the cliff near the very front of the map. For some reason, sentry busters can't target it, so they'll immediatley explode.
yea I saw that
that's going to get fixed, give it time....
and that when I also chose another Bed Rock map when we don't have cheating engies like that.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
I've basically quit the game. I've just been cashing out my backpack for money. I think I've made around $200, I have $125 coming very soon, and I have unusuals hats totally around 10 buds +/- to get rid of, so that's another 300 bucks coming in. After that, I should be able to uninstall and move on.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
I only traded so much and am cashing out so that I can use it to pay for my books for college. This past year of TF2 is paying for my schoolbooks this next semester.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
It's actually not that bad a move. Those hats have been around for years, and are worth little in trading. They're obviously not selling much on their store, and putting them for sale just had people snapping them up to craft them. When they became uncraftable from the store I can easily imagine that they stopped selling.

This way they become worth something (though kinda wondering how the batters helmet will affect the Bonk helmet)

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
So instead of fixing demo recordings, broken viewmodels, file validation, and invisible players, they're gonna pull some **** with hats.

Thanks Valve.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
So instead of fixing demo recordings, broken viewmodels, file validation, and invisible players, they're gonna pull some **** with hats.

Thanks Valve.
Because it takes the entire TF2 team to click a switch to make something stop dropping. :/

Top Bottom