• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - Apex 2015 Team finder thread?

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
I used to run these in the last few years so I guess I'll do it again even though there's only 9 days left to register.

Post here if you need a teammate and post your characters.

People looking for teams

64:

Melee:

• pidgezero_one :jigglypuffmelee:

Brawl:

• pidgezero_one :dedede::ness2::peach::kirby2:

Smash Wii U:

infomon

Smash Scientist
My Smash4 Doubles partner cancelled. Who wants to team up!!??

Mains: :4sonic: :4pikachu: :4bowser: :4charizard:

I'm in Brawl singles as well, would play dubz for that too :)

Last edited:

Drephen

Smash Master
HELLO THIS IS DREPHEN AND LIKE IN EVERYTHING IN LIFE I WAITED UNTIL THE LAST MINUTE TO FIND A PARTNER FOR MELEE DOUBLES IF YOU ARE GOOD PLEASE MESSAGE ME SO WE CAN WITH THIS THING OR IF YOU KNOW SOMEONE GOOD WHO NEEDS A PARTNER PLEASE MESSAGE ME THANKS BYE

FunkyPanda

Smash Cadet
NNID
Aaron45689
Once I find my partner For Apex On the drop down it does not say their name how do I add them?? PLEASE HELP

infomon

Smash Scientist
Once I find my partner For Apex On the drop down it does not say their name how do I add them?? PLEASE HELP
Yeah it keeps doing that. I think there are so many entrants that the dropdown only shows you a random subset each time you login or something. Maaaybe???

Eventually I was able to login and get my teammate but it took a few tries. We set each other.. Then later we log in and our dropdown is cleared again.

I'm trying to reach out to the Apex organizers, I suggest you do the same, seems like a bug in their site...

FunkyPanda

Smash Cadet
NNID
Aaron45689
HELLO THIS IS DREPHEN AND LIKE IN EVERYTHING IN LIFE I WAITED UNTIL THE LAST MINUTE TO FIND A PARTNER FOR MELEE DOUBLES IF YOU ARE GOOD PLEASE MESSAGE ME SO WE CAN WITH THIS THING OR IF YOU KNOW SOMEONE GOOD WHO NEEDS A PARTNER PLEASE MESSAGE ME THANKS BYE
Yeah it keeps doing that. I think there are so many entrants that the dropdown only shows you a random subset each time you login or something. Maaaybe???

Eventually I was able to login and get my teammate but it took a few tries. We set each other.. Then later we log in and our dropdown is cleared again.

I'm trying to reach out to the Apex organizers, I suggest you do the same, seems like a bug in their site...
Thanx man or women for the help but thats what it seems hmm? I guess Ill keep on trying I have till the 15 so I have time

Heemlo

Smash Rookie
I need a partner for smash 64. I play online on Smash FU new york. My main is mario. Anyways message me if ur good.

DarkAngel0234

Smash Rookie
Smash 4 Need a teammate for Apex 2015 in new jersey
My name is DarkAngel0234
Main: Link Mario Little Mac and Samus
Someone please reply before deadline which is Jan. 13

JbrockPony

Smash Apprentice
NNID
JbrockPony
Looking for teammate for Smash 4 doubles.

I main::4sonic:

but.... I secondary :4falcon::4marth::4luigi::4darkpit: just cuz lol.

I would prefer a :4mario::4sonic::4greninja:mains :p. But hit me up regardless if you wanna team.

Last edited:

noe3

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Noe_03
3DS FC
3368-2779-4997
@ infomon infomon Good luck to you and Aster ;) I'm looking for a Sm4sh partner last minute now too =P

I main :4megaman:

And second :4ness:

Give me a PM if you're interested.

EDIT: The position has been filled.

Last edited:
Top Bottom