• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Teach me the ways of the Falco

DangleDoo

Smash Rookie
I've finally decided on who I want to main which was the character I picked as soon as I picked up the game lol, my favorite Birdo (Not the Mario Birdo ;] ) Falco lamborghini. I am trying to teach myself in learning the techs and what not but I'd rather have someone be with me to witness if I'm doing it correctly as well as help me improve my game in general. I want to inveset money into a gamecube controller + port to use it, but I heard glory is somewhat of a bad place to train my skills since I'll adapt to some "bad habits" from what another user told me. I do have a discord if you'd like to hop on and teach me or you can just simply add me on NNID. Let me know if you're interested in helping out someone who's willing to learn SSB.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
For glory is decent for practice imo, but once you get halfway competent at the game you'll find that 90% of the people online are no challenge for you whatsover, causing you to plateau. You won't be exposed to high level techniques so you won't know how to deal with them if you encounter it in a tourney.
However you can check out smashladder.com which has a ranking system and you can match up with better players there. At the end of the day, the best practice will always be going to tournaments.

Top Bottom