• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TDB: SEASON 2! LEON (RE4) vs LARA CROFT

bibleonian

Smash Apprentice
I know I won't be particularly happy. (I'm already not too happy that it took me this long to find the way to display my freaking signature (of which there's not much)) If a wild card person loses then do they go in the losers bracket then?

JOE!

Smash Hero
the problem I had with sanke's weaponary (the clincher for his matches) is that after looking at his weaponary, everything BUT THOSE TWO WEAPONS meant "lol dead gorilla"

unless anyone has a weapon snake can use that wouldnt lop ot extremeley in his favor, i may as well call it

JOE!

Smash Hero
i think it would be close, but I can see DK (like you guys say) muscle through just enought times to pull out a win

also, how did you see the post breakdown of the thread? :p

payasofobia

Smash Champion
If that is the case, let's give DK the win, but Snake stays a wild card for the next round because he was (realisticaly) massively nerfed in this fight for balancing purposses.

UncleSam

Smash Master
If that is the case, let's give DK the win, but Snake stays a wild card for the next round because he was going easy on DK.
lolwut?
you can't admit defeat can you?

EDIT: you edited your post and so shall I!
oh btw I only posted like 6 times in this MU and I won the entire thing

payasofobia

Smash Champion
JOE! said it himself. Snake would have ***** DK if he had not decided to ''balance'' the fight.

And unlike previous match-ups, these nerfs were not caused by the character sucking IRL, they were caused because JOE! said so.

UncleSam

Smash Master
This is how i see it:
Snake w/ guns - dead monkey
Snake w/o guns - dead snake

Its one or the other.
that's basically RL right there,
go hunting w/o gun ur screwed
go hunting w/ gun ur AOK
that applied to this MU as well

EDIT: @paya and yet you still went pro-nerf

JOE!

Smash Hero
yeah, but i made the Mu so me > you

think Ill call it DK for now.

Next round will have more diverse brackets, so Snake is still eligable Pas :)

new MU shortly

payasofobia

Smash Champion
Just because everyone was ignoring me.

We should have given Snake the SOCOM.

But whatever, hope next MU does not involve Ike.

I am not ready to defend Ike yet...

UncleSam

Smash Master
i dont think that can be beat, it was DONE IN 3, not just decided...the WHOLE THING was 3 POSTS
I know there has to be a way to win under 3 posts

EDIT: @marthage- that one went by so fast I didn't even know it existed.

UncleSam

Smash Master
G. Bowser wins, don't ask questions I want that one to end under 3 posts

EDIT: JOE you have to add adumbrodeus's score to mine as well
EDIT2: that means I have 831

JOE!

Smash Hero
yep, DK won.

New MU

remember, Squirtle is used to hunting without breathing

EDIT:

stats:

:ivysaur: 3'03", 28.7 lbs

:squirtle: 1'08", 19.8 lbs

justaway12

Smash Master
♥ Ivysaur has poison, why did Pichu lose? Sorry, I just didn't see the conclusion. Even if Squirtle holds his breath, whats to stop Ivysaurs from attacking with more poison? ♥

♥ We decided in the last thread he couldn't go in his shell right?
♥

UncleSam

Smash Master
OK, but how many of them are samedudes that made accounts quickly to help in their losing battle?
none, I know who they all are, none of them are alt accounts, and like over 80% of them joined b4 I did

Have we decided yet?
DK new MU it seems
ugh, I'm going to have to go with my alter ego on this...
Ivysaur
<3 you squirtle

EDIT: justaway, pichu lost because he didn't have enough control over it's electricity to actually hurt squirtle

JOE!

Smash Hero
he couldnt go into his shell, but being an aquatic species, he can hold his breath long enough to at the least damage Ivy.

Remember, the poison goes out away from ivy, i dont think squirtle would be in a danger zone is hes right up close (at least the poison danger)

UncleSam

Smash Master
Wouldn't the shell give him a better tackle? Maybe impractical but still.

But I do think Ivysaur would win
squirtle ramming with his shell would lead to balance issues, once squirtle falls on his shell, he's screwed
anyway I have to look up turtles again, sigh
*goes to wikipedia*

UncleSam

Smash Master
wikipedia said:
Air breathers
Sea turtles are almost always submerged but breathe air. With a single explosive exhalation and rapid inhalation, sea turtles can quickly refill their lungs when they surface. Their lungs have adapted to permit rapid exchange of oxygen and to avoid trapping gasses during deep dives. During routine activity green and loggerhead turtles dive for about 4 to 5 minutes and surface to breathe for 1 to 3 seconds.
Turtles can rest or sleep underwater for several hours at a time but submergence time is much shorter while hunting or to escape predators. Activity and stress affect breath-holding ability, which is why turtles drown in shrimp trawls and other fishing gear within a relatively short time.[1] Turtles must emerge while breeding, given the extra level of activity.
Ivy needs to pressure to win this

Top Bottom