• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TDB: SEASON 2! LEON (RE4) vs LARA CROFT

UncleSam

Smash Master
I was talking about the knife
oh, that's a different story I'll get to that when I find stuff out about it

And during that time, wouldn't Donkey Kong see it as an attack and run away blindly? Remeber he this is practically a completely empty place so he go anywhere
did anybody even read the quote? the image you saw b4 the grenade goes off is burned into your retnas for 5 seconds.

I don't recall saying anything about lighting flammable objects, besides he isn't allowed a match xD

@Tocador: I suggested using stages with JOE! but now I imagine it practically a completly empty wasteland with nothing in it
I said using the grenade to light DK on fire,
read the quote

tocador

Smash Lord
O-MY-GOD.

DK TIE, I JUST FOUND A USE TO IT.

I bet no one here can find the MINDBLOWING use to dk's tie i just found.

PM me with answers(Or post here if you are lazy) and i shall reveal the thruth

justaway12

Smash Master
I said using the grenade to light DK on fire,
read the quote
[/color]
It's a flash grenade, and he can't put it out? It's only a flash.

did anybody even read the quote? the image you saw b4 the grenade goes off is burned into your retnas for 5 seconds.
Why wouldn't the blind shock him, when he is hurt he will run around, why wouldn't he take it as a threat and run round acting crazy.

uhmuzing

human-alien-cig
Writing Team
Dk is much, much faster than Snake, much bigger than Snake, and much, much, mcuh stronger than Snake. Snake is utterly reliant on being able to stay out of DK's range and hitting with the flashbang grenade. And if it hits DK, it puts him blind for about five seconds? That's not alot of time at all. DK can still move around and try to protect himself if he is blind, and since Snake has to be at a safe distance in the first place before he would use this, Snake doesn't dominate at all.

Snake would attempt to go in with the knife once DK is stunned, but again, this is risky, as he not only has very limited time, but he also has to get pretty close for a chance at a good shot. DK, on the other hand, has all the other advantages here save for range. Its not that Snake can't kill, its that DK is more likely to win. For every 1000 battles, DK would win more IMO.

UncleSam

Smash Master
It's a flash grenade, and he can't put it out? It's only a flash
I'm going to quote this again and bold it so you see it
wikipedia said:
This is done to prevent injury from shrapnel but it is still possible to receive a burn, and injuries resulting from the concussive properties of the detonation sometimes occur, the intense heat created by the flashbang can also ignite flammable materials such as fuel or certain fabrics. The fires that occurred during the Iranian Embassy Siege in London were caused by stun grenades.

UncleSam

Smash Master
IDK I just noticed it when I read it
still looking for an accurate depiction of the taser knife and its base power

justaway12

Smash Master
It's only exclusive to Metal Gear Solid 4, You won't find alot about it, unless you're talking about real-life ones, which I don't think is real. Seriously I could only find one sentence, that one in the OP is the best I could find.

UncleSam

Smash Master
A knife is a knife, I'm just trying to find a taser that accurately depicts the hilt taser on the knife

EDIT: like would the hilt look like a shock baton or just your average contact taser
EDIT2: 1337 posts!

UncleSam

Smash Master

wikipedia said:
Drive Stun

Some Taser models, particularly those used by police departments, also have a "Drive Stun" capability, where the Taser is held against the target without firing the projectiles, and is intended to cause pain without incapacitating the target. "Drive Stun" is "the process of using the EMD weapon [Taser] as a pain compliance technique. This is done by activating the EMD and placing it against an individual’s body. This can be done without an air cartridge in place or after an air cartridge has been deployed."[20]
A Las Vegas police document says "The Drive Stun causes significant localized pain in the area touched by the Taser, but does not have a significant effect on the central nervous system. The Drive Stun does not incapacitate a subject but may assist in taking a subject into custody."[21] "Drive Stun" was used in the UCLA Taser incident and the University of Florida Taser incident. It is also known as "dry tasing", "contact tasing", or "drive tasing".
Amnesty International has expressed particular concern about Drive Stun, noting that "… the potential to use TASERs in drive-stun mode — where they are used as 'pain compliance' tools when individuals are already effectively in custody — and the capacity to inflict multiple and prolonged shocks, renders the weapons inherently open to abuse."[22]
this is the closest I could get to Snakes taser,
it's too weak,
snake is screwed

payasofobia

Smash Champion
Silly....after all the effort I had to do to just give Wolf a tie against Snake....a monkey beats snake by sitting on him...

Hey, that would be a good image to summarize this match.

Anyone feels like drawing an image of DK sitting on snake?

REL38

Smash Lord
I'd would have liked to have seen Snake have more than just TWO weapons on him, but I'm not the one setting the rules here. It just doesn't make much sense that Snake would only be carrying two weapons and not a gun. A stun gun at least. whatever.

My best defense is that Snake . . . . . wait . . . . naw, I got nothing.

Top Bottom