• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TDB: SEASON 2! LEON (RE4) vs LARA CROFT

uhmuzing

human-alien-cig
Writing Team
hmn, in retrospect, i could probably give MK the sword easier than kirby due to his...gloves?

would you guys mind the ability to float/fly around for him instead?
Then he has no attack options. This'd be a very long battle, but definite win for Yoshi (Kirb can't stay airborne forever).

Sieguest

Smash Master
Kirby is ***** with only be able to float/fly...
but ok...whatever gets the gravy train rolling! :p

Kuna doesn't win...
:mad088:
Grimer does

Can sonic be blessed by the wizard?

JOE!

Smash Hero
hmn, well we have a predicament

Kirby allowe dweaponary: he wins

not allowed: yoshi wins...

and haunter cannot get mad

EDIT: im sick guys, gonna call it a night @.@

justaway12

Smash Master
Improvised rocket ship *drops topic and runs* >.>
Not really, pretty sure they would handle the pressure and all that.

I didn't say we couldn't use superstar saga! :D
I only said at least Luigi didn't have to share it with mario in Luigi's mansion..
O I C
He should still use his bike

Get those pokemon off that list son...you can make it their own game...
one pokemon party! Yeah.....................>.>
No :mad:

Well Spinoffs don't really provide much...seeing how the focus isn't exactly on a character

Doesn't matter as they are in it, it proves they have it.

You better....<.<
Is that a threat :mad:
face-off...literally!
:embarrass:
Bluejump>embarras :smoke:

No you don't...<.< my motives are secret...
Thaat's what you think ;).

@JOE!: Mad!? Seroiusly?! We've moved on to bluejump! Get with the times, son!:mad:

Sieguest

Smash Master
Not really, pretty sure they would handle the pressure and all that.
*nukes topic*

O I C
He should still use his bike
>.> bike is broken...Wario wasn't even allowed to use his back and he had more availibility to it...<.<

Oh it's on now...<.<

Doesn't matter as they are in it, it proves they have it.
except for it gets gimped by the canon rule...
speaking of which....
*looks at OP*
SAY HEY! There isn't anything that says that things not from canon can't be used! oh snap loopholes...>.>

Is that a threat :mad:
it's a promise

Bluejump>embarras :smoke:
:rolleyes: sure son....

Thaat's what you think ;).

Oh what? are you stalking me? >_>

@JOE!: Mad!? Seroiusly?! We've moved on to bluejump! Get with the times son! :mad:
trufax.......

son...

justaway12

Smash Master
>.> bike is broken...Wario wasn't even allowed to use his back and he had more availibility to it...<.<
Why not? That's silly.

Oh it's on now...<.<

Bring it on :mad:

except for it gets gimped by the canon rule...
speaking of which....
*looks at OP*
SAY HEY! There isn't anything that says that things not from canon can't be used! oh snap loopholes...>.>
It is Canon as I've said before.

it's a promise
:rolleyes:

:rolleyes: sure son....
STOP CALLING ME SON! :mad:

Oh what? are you stalking me? >_>
HOW DID YOU KNOW ....no >.>

son...[/QUOTE]

:mad088:

I'm too tired for the :urg: imma sleep

JOE!

Smash Hero
ok, went on for a last minute check

YOU TWO KNOCK IT OFF WITH THE BIG POSTS FULL OF SHENANNIGANS OR SO HELP ME ILL HUNT YOU DOWN, AND GUT YOU LIEK A FISH

Sieguest

Smash Master
Why not? That's silly.
because...<.<

Bring it on :mad:
Already brung!

It is Canon as I've said before.
You misunderstood me...
look at the OP
There's no rule that says that out of canon items can't be used...that's the loophole...

And how can you say it's canon if we've been going back and forth about whether it is or not...we haven't reached a consensus yet...:p

STOP CALLING ME SON! :mad:
Alright son....
oh wait....dang...

HOW DID YOU KNOW ....no >.>
musta been my imagination....<.<s

Alright then daughter....:p
thar we go...solved...

@JOE!'s threat-don't hate son....
We're adding on to the wonderfulness of intelligent discussion...:)

justaway12

Smash Master
ok, went on for a last minute check

YOU TWO KNOCK IT OFF WITH THE BIG POSTS FULL OF SHENANNIGANS OR SO HELP ME ILL HUNT YOU DOWN, AND GUT YOU LIEK A FISH
What do you mean? We are just recapping Luigi vs. Diddy and previos fights, I think it on-topic

because...<.<

That's silly, he is constantly being shown in it, he should be allowed to have it...Luigi too

You misunderstood me...
look at the OP
There's no rule that says that out of canon items can't be used...that's the loophole...

And how can you say it's canon if we've been going back and forth about whether it is or not...we haven't reached a consensus yet...:p

Whatever, it just means he can use it. Ha!
@JOE!'s threat-don't hate son....
We're adding on to the wonderfulness of intelligent discussion...
Wat he said

saviorslegacy

My avater is not a Sheik avatar.
hmn, in retrospect, i could probably give MK the sword easier than kirby due to his...gloves?

would you guys mind the ability to float/fly around for him instead?
#1 Kirby could hold a sword, as long as he didn't swing it. His stub couldn't hold onto an object in motion.
#2 Kirby can NOT fly. Something that big cannot go airborne that easily. If by in chance he can fly then a simple sowing needle wouldl do him in.
#3 Kirby has no anus. Thus he becomes constipated and dies due to his ruptured large intestine.

Yoshi wins. 100 - 0 the way I see it.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Wait, I thought Kirby and Meta Knight had a tie? How did Kirby get to losers if Kirby can beat Meta Knight in real life and in game life? >.<

Eh, no Hammer Kirby this time, I guess that would make Kirby too broken. Sword Kirby's good enough though to give him the win.

Sieguest

Smash Master
Wait, I thought Kirby and Meta Knight had a tie? How did Kirby get to losers if Kirby can beat Meta Knight in real life and in game life? >.<

Eh, no Hammer Kirby this time, I guess that would make Kirby too broken. Sword Kirby's good enough though to give him the win.
because JOE! decided it was BS that we nerfed Kirby and MK with physics into submission...
he couldn't handle the realism, so he broke his own rules to get a fight...

MK won version 2 of the matchup...>.>

Nova9000

Smash Lord
If Kirby has no sword, can't Yoshi just chew on him? And even if he had the sword, Yoshi could knock it out of his hands with his tail of tounge (risky, but it could be done since Kirby has no opposable thumbs) and then ggs from there. Plus, Yoshi is an excellent jumper so he could jump and snatch poor Kirby from the air and riverdance on him (lol). I don't see Kirby standing much of a chance here...

§leepy God

Smash Master
If Kirby has no sword, can't Yoshi just chew on him? And even if he had the sword, Yoshi could knock it out of his hands with his tail of tounge (risky, but it could be done since Kirby has no opposable thumbs) and then ggs from there. Plus, Yoshi is an excellent jumper so he could jump and snatch poor Kirby from the air and riverdance on him (lol). I don't see Kirby standing much of a chance here...
How would Yoshi knock the sword out of Kirby's hands when Kirby can wield a sword very well? He could us two of his arms and still swing the sword fast, (looks at his air attacks in the Kirby games), the next problem is that Kirby is Brawl size, meaning Kirby is too big for Yoshi to eat.

Rialdospaldacht

Smash Journeyman
Why is Kirby capable of holding off Yoshi with a sword, but Meta Knight, a better swordsman, cannot hold off a smaller and slower opponent?

justaway12

Smash Master
How would Yoshi knock the sword out of Kirby's hands when Kirby can wield a sword very well? He could us two of his arms and still swing the sword fast, (looks at his air attacks in the Kirby games), the next problem is that Kirby is Brawl size, meaning Kirby is too big for Yoshi to eat.

♥ But he doesn't have a sword, he can't hold it anymore, only float, anyway even if he did with his stubs for arms he won't get much range as they can't extend that much. ♥

UncleSam

Smash Master
♥ But he doesn't have a sword, he can't hold it anymore, only float, anyway even if he did with his stubs for arms he won't get much range as they can't extend that much. ♥
read the OP, kirby was so nerfed in the last MU that JOE had to give Kirb/MK the ability to hold things just so we'd have something to talk about

§leepy God

Smash Master
Why is Kirby capable of holding off Yoshi with a sword, but Meta Knight, a better swordsman, cannot hold off a smaller and slower opponent?
What do you mean.... wait, don't tell me, I'll look now...... Meta Knight lost to Pikachu?!?! I got to look around and see what happen, because that shouldn't happen, lol.

♥But he doesn't have a sword, he can't hold it anymore, only float, anyway even if he did with his stubs for arms he won't get much range as they can't extend that much.♥
Whaa, if Yoshi's able to hit Kirby with his tongue to knock it off of his hands to begin with. Kirby is very evasive you know.

justaway12

Smash Master
read the OP, kirby was so nerfed in the last MU that JOE had to give Kirb/MK the ability to hold things just so we'd have something to talk about
♥ It still wasn't realistic >.>, even if he did his stubs for arms won't be able to thrust very well, his attacks would be weak it shouldn't affect Kirby that much, beside what about matches like Pikachu v. Jigglypuff? it only lasted three post, you could have buffed Jigglypuff aswell ♥

♥ @Sleepy one: with his Physique IRL, he wouldn't be that evasive, I'm aware Kirby>Yoshi in anything else, but I doubt in real life, Yoshi has been shown to carry a man almost his own height and run very fast with his too (or atleast somewhat fast), IRL he would be faster and stronger. ♥

♥ JOE! said yesterday he wouldn't allow his sword anyway IIRC.
♥

UncleSam

Smash Master
nah, Jiggs fails in RL, more than Pichu, more than Kirb and MK, more than sonic.
that's why it lasted 3 posts

tocador

Smash Lord
This is boring.

Just give the win to yoshi, i mean, hes green, your favorite char(yeah joe, im talking about you) and you want him to win.

Give him the win so he can go to next round and go VS someone more interesting.

No one cares for the pink puffball, as far as i know kirbys ultimate weapon is to scream HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIII for 6 hours.

justaway12

Smash Master
nah, Jiggs fails in RL, more than Pichu, more than Kirb and MK, more than sonic.
that's why it lasted 3 posts
♥ Don't be so harsh T_T IIRC wasn't Jigglypuff stronger than Pichu? Oh and since Kirby can't use his sword since JOE! said that yesterday (I think) Jigglypuff > Kirby or tied atleast, IDK much about Kirby so I'm sure The Sleepy One/Viper/Lovely will prove me wrong xD. ♥

§leepy God

Smash Master
Viper and Lovely know much more about Kirby than I do, I just play the games, lol. Though we are in the same gaming group so I have to know about Kirby. XD

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I know all about both Mario and Kirby. Anyways, what would Yoshi do in this fight with Kirby to deside him the winner? All I can see is Kirby winning this fight currently unless you forgot Kirby can fight without his sword, Fighter, Throw, Suplex Kirby anyone?

justaway12

Smash Master
I know all about both Mario and Kirby. Anyways, what would Yoshi do in this fight with Kirby to deside him the winner? All I can see is Kirby winning this fight currently unless you forgot Kirby can fight without his sword, Fighter, Throw, Suplex Kirby anyone?
♥ Wat Raildo said, and JOE! decided yesterday he wouldn't use a sword IIRC, besides, with his stubs for arms, he wouldn't control it very well.♥

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
This is realism. Kirby can't do jack.
I love it when people do this. At least say why not. ._.

♥ Wat Raildo said, and JOE! decided yesterday he wouldn't use a sword IIRC, besides, with his stubs for arms, he wouldn't control it very well.♥
Yea, I don't feel like looking so you have to link me to when he said that. Plus, I could had sworn I said Fighter Kirby didn't I?

Rialdospaldacht

Smash Journeyman
Kirby's squishy, slow, and fighting a six foot velociraptor. He's too squishy to do a real punch/too slow to not get his face torn off.

justaway12

Smash Master
Yea, I don't feel like looking so you have to link me to when he said that. Plus, I could had sworn I said Fighter Kirby didn't I?

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=8139518&postcount=4559

♥ Sorry about the fighting thing, but is that really realistic with his stature? Since he floats by holding his breath, he should be light and weak, and I'm not sure if JOE! allowed this or not, but, realistically he wouldn't be able to walk without any support any support, and since his feet are so big he would be tripping over himself every secod, at best he would VERY slow person only able to walk unless he wants to be tripping over every step... unless JOE! allows Kirby the abilty to walk. ♥

Memorable_Random_Guy

Smash Journeyman
Kirby's squishy, slow, and fighting a six foot velociraptor. He's too squishy to do a real punch/too slow to not get his face torn off.
Actually, only 3 feet tall.

36 inches high= 3 ft.

Unless it is a Deinonychus, then it is a 5 ft dinosaur.

Or he could be a 9.8 Feet Utahraptor.

Sieguest

Smash Master
tis not realistic...at least to change copy abilities at will

why?
I'm going to eat someone and randomly change persona upon ingestion...
^is that real...I highly doubt I'll see bugzzy coming down the street anytime soon...

To be truly realistic...
Kirby has no knees...so his mobility is limited...because
1.His only method of ground locomotion is by contorting his body side to side (in real world physics) this is dreadfully slow...
2.Without knee's he has little thrust to put himself into the air...Kirby would have to expend a large amount of energy to get in the air...and eventually he'll have to breath...

His stub hands disallow him from gripping objects...effectively
"What about wrapping his hand around it?"
^true, but considering the force with which kirby would need to swing it to be of any use, it'd get loose in his grip...

^this was the original reason why MK vs Kirby was a draw...because MK suffered from the same problem...

then JOE! decided to give them some leeway on physics....<.<

If Kirby has his sword and some mobility-then Kirby has this...he can keep yoshi at bay at the tip

Without any copy ability-kirby is toast...now my question here is, shouldn't kirby have a copy ability that he comes in with, that's how he gets the job done...(other than sliding but sliding only goes so far....:p) if so, which one?

Rialdospaldacht

Smash Journeyman
Actually, only 3 feet tall.

36 inches high= 3 ft.

Unless it is a Deinonychus, then it is a 5 ft dinosaur.

Or he could be a 9.8 Feet Utahraptor.
I know how big Velociraptors are, but Yoshi's a significantly larger one.

Also, Marthage, If Kirby has any shot of beating Yoshi with a sword, then MK should've beaten Pikachu easily.

Top Bottom