• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TDB: SEASON 2! LEON (RE4) vs LARA CROFT

REL38

Smash Lord
Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaace raaaape.

Basic hammer breaks weak boulders
Super breaks harder rocks
Ultra breaks large boulders

For that to be possible, the hammer would have to be made of stronger material. Materials that make it very heavy. Think about it.

Large Size+Heavy head=Difficult to use irl.

But, that depends on what hammer he's using.
Those hammers were only used by Mario, not Luigi.

why is google failing me!? Stupid search engine!

payasofobia

Smash Champion
But there is something about baboons not minding humans at all, only seeing them as a source of food (people give them food all the time)

They are actually quite peaceful.

So this fight will end with Luigi giving Diddy food.

payasofobia

Smash Champion
If you are going to show me a video of baboons fighting each other, take into consideration that baboons do fight each other a lot, but don't mind humans.

EDIT: Those are chimps.

Or....have we decided to make Diddy a chimp now?

payasofobia

Smash Champion
I say we should just say that Diddy is a chimp.

It makes sense and will end this fight quickly.

Look at the comparisons: (Wait for them)

tocador

Smash Lord
A **** this, ima go with the little monkey too.

LETS HUMP THAT GREEN *****.

ps: I wanted weegee to win just because, but w/e. GO DIDDY, face **** that jerk.

ps2: I was supporting weegeee because i was liking the "man > all" discussion, but i dont feel like it anymore.

Emperor Time

Smash Lord
O God, Payas. Why did you show that link?

LOLOLOLOLOL.

I thought it was something else at 1st >_>.....

EDIT:And Diddy has a red hat. Gg.

EDIT2:*Sees breasts* :)
*Sees an extra one* oh noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

You can't unsee it.

tocador

Smash Lord
O God, Payas. Why did you show that link?

LOLOLOLOLOL.

I thought it was something else at 1st >_>.....

EDIT:And Diddy has a red hat. Gg.
Red hat = mario.

Mario > Luigi [F]

Luigi > Mario[T]

Diddy face **** actck > Weegee[T]

I deman the summary of the match to be:

"The green man just cant take the face ****"

or

"Face ****** monkeys are just too much"

please joe :D

REL38

Smash Lord
This is the best I can come up with. I came across it before, but didn't wanna use it due to there being no stats. Here's what it said.

"Baboons are far more heavily muscled than humans, and in particular have huge upper body strength"

Type in Baboon Physiology, 4th link called "Baboons!" Credit to ET.

I'm done searching. Screw it. I've stated what a Baboon can do. I've stated how strong a Chimp is. Luigi has nothing going for him. The only thing he has going for him is being an average human who's character is to be a big wimp.

Diddy has this in the bag.

@Payas

In humans, they have no BONES those so called TAILS. It's just a birth defect that can be easily solved by cutting it off. Diddy has full usage of it in his games so it has bones in it. It's not just a flab of flesh and skin.

If he's a Chimp or a Baboon, he'd win if he was either.

payasofobia

Smash Champion
This is the best I can come up with. I came across it before, but didn't wanna use it due to there being no stats. Here's what it said.

"Baboons are far more heavily muscled than humans, and in particular have huge upper body strength"

Type in Baboon Physiology, 4th link called "Baboons!" Credit to ET.

I'm done searching. Screw it. I've stated what a Baboon can do. I've stated how strong a Chimp is. Luigi has nothing going for him. The only thing he has going for him is being an average human who's character is to be a big wimp.

Diddy has this in the bag.

@Payas

In humans, they have no BONES those so called TAILS. It's just a birth defect that can be easily solved by cutting it off. Diddy has full usage of it in his games so it has bones in it. It's not just a flab of flesh and skin.

If he's a Chimp or a Baboon, he'd win if he was either.
Actually, those tails are bony and can be moved like a limb. They even have nerve endings in them. Those are not just slabs of flesh.

And about Diddy's tail....for a monkey's tail to be useful, it must be very muscular in order to support it's weight when swinging from tree to tree. Diddy's tail can be moved, but realisticaly, would not help a monkey living in the jungle. It's just to thin to do it.

Notice the long, muscular tail.

REL38

Smash Lord
Actually, those tails are bony and can be moved like a limb. They even have nerve endings in them. Those are not just slabs of flesh.

And about Diddy's tail....for a monkey's tail to be useful, it must be very muscular in order to support it's weight when swinging from tree to tree. Diddy's tail can be moved, but realisticaly, would not help a monkey living in the jungle. It's just to thin to do it.

Notice the long, muscular tail.
Given.

I'm just saying that Diddy's tail is too long to just be one of those birth defects. He can effieciently move it about which is something those tails can't do. At best, they just twitch around a bit. Diddy being a Chimp that somehow has full control of a tail makes more sense than him being a baboon imo.

Regardless, Diddy's won this. I'm just gonna wait for the enivitable primate victory so we can move on to the next match-up.

REL38

Smash Lord

REL38

Smash Lord
Opps :x

http://www.flickr.com/photos/javacafe/288255002/

Does it work now? It doesn't matter anyway as Diddy kong doesn't have white skin, the closest resemblence I could find though. It might take a while to reply since firefox is acting dumb
Fixed, but that looks like one of those small looking monkeys. The ones that are barely a foot tall. Diddy looks like he's half the height of DK who's a gorilla. I'd imagine him being being at least 2-3 feet in height.

Sieguest

Smash Master
No it doesn't, it's inconsistent because it's player controlled and as I said beforeeven if it did count it prove my point in the below sentence, you're basically chosing what skills they have so they COULD have the same stats from before, it doesn't really make sense to make something up so I don't think it should count. And I don't really consider Karts to be part of the sprts games but whatever.
If you're counting other games then they are practically super human :l.

He could be practicing in other things, thing do get better and worse

New characters =/= Non-Canon

Yes, I would if they it didn't conflict with the storyline.

Platform =/= Canon, if they didn't complete the story line in Sonic Riders the world would have been taken over/destroyed.

So? It's not Important, it's still doesn't conflict.

I could argue that Super Mario RPG isn't action/adventure or isn't that same as other canon Mario games, Does that make it non-canon?

Not enough quote tags
How do the sports games contribute to the main story of Mario, Peach and Bowser?

Platformers set the base for canon...hence why they are platformers...our idea of Mario as it is is dervied from his action/adventure

what makes Super Mario RPG non canon?

justaway12

Smash Master
Top Bottom