• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TCS 7 Results/Shoutouts

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
Brawl Doubles (6 entrants)

Brawl Doubles was a Round Robin Tournament

1. Tekkaman Blade For Broke Tier (Will_ + George) [Defeated All Teams[ $70
2. Smashboards Debate Team (munkus beaver and moogle) [Lost to Kola/Zero, Will/George] $35
3. Buff Physiques (Zero Gamer + Kola) [Lost to Will/George, T1J/Slam] $15
4. Lookin' Like a Fool Witcha Pants on the Ground (theONEjanitor + ShaSLAM) [Lost to Will/George, munkus/moogle]
5. Korean Dinosaur (Cheap + Duchock) [Lost to Kola/Zero, Will/George, T1J/Slam]
6. Robby + Hisham [Lost to All Teams]

Note: There was a three way tie for Second between Kola/Zero, munkus/moogle, and T1J/Slam. The three teams had a playoff to achieve the current results.

Smash 64 (12 Entrants)

1. moogle $35
2. DaBomb $20
3. George $5
4. Zon
5. Robby
5. Cheap
7. ShaSLAM
7. theONEjanitor
9.Jeff
9. Zero Gamer
9. Sean
12. Bubblebomb

Note: I ****ed up the loser's bracket here. Handwritten Brackets for the win. It still turned out alright though. Blank spaces are byes
64 Winners
64 Losers

Brawl Singles (20 Entrants)
1. Will_ (DK, MK) $120
2. George (Kirby) $60
3. theONEjanitor (Snake) $20
4. Zero Gamer (Lucario, Toon Link)
5. ShaSLAM (Wario)
5. Cheap (Peach)
7. Derp (Lucario/?)
7. Kola (Marth)
9. Chad
9. moogle
9. JWT
9. munkus beaver
13. Blake
13. DaBomb
13. Collin
13. TheBrownScourge
17. Husan
17. Robby
17. Ilham
17. Hisham

Note: Husan, Ilham, and Hisham entered the tournament late, and pretty much screwed up my brackets. I had to enter them into losers bracket somehow, so if the losers bracket looks weird, this is why. Blank spaces are byes.

Singles Winners Bracket
Singles Losers Bracket

Match Results of Interest to PR Panelists:
Kola over Munkus in Winners Rd. 2 and Losers Rd. 4
Cheap over moogle in Winners Quarterfinals
T1J over Cheap in Winners Semifinals
Zero over Cheap in Losers Quarterfinals
ShaSLAM over Kola in Losers Rd. 5
Munkus over BrownScourge in Losers rd. 4
George over shaSLAM in Winners Rd. 3 and Losers Quarterfinals
George over T1J in Losers Finals
Will_ over T1J in Winners Finals

munkus beaver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-4510-9772
mention the fact that I was employed to beat a little girl

Mention this fact.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
Shouts:
slam thanks for teaming. we always do bad in teams lol wtf
kola you're getting pretty beast
cheap honestly i think i was gonna lose to you that peach is scary. lol at instant 50% damage
will, the first I time ib eat you i thought you were sandbagging. i was like wtf am i beating will_? that set could have gone either way
geo, poor george the only person who doesn't get to fight wills DK lol. looks like you took home some money this time good stuff, i thought you might finally win one you were beasting for a minute. you ****ing kicked my *** though wtf rained on my parade
moogle good **** in 64, as expected. i used some of the jiggly **** you taught me on here in the tourney lol
zon, thanks for bringing the drinks and good job in 64. thanks for coming out, you and bubblebomb or whatever i forgot lol he was actually really good at 64, his placing doesn't show that
zero good job in singles and doubles. you're a very smart player.
munkus, thanks for beating the little girl for me lawl
blake, you've actually got a good snake. keep practicing and watching vids i think you can become a top player
robby good playing with you, your melee skills surprised me
jwt. fun playing melee with you. your fox is ********

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Shoutouts:

People From Friendlies:

Blake: Nice job in friendlies man, that Snake of yours is really getting better. Mix your approaches and counters up some

Scourge: Fire Emblem vs Bowser is too fun. XD Next tournament we both go to we gotta do it again lol. Or maybe to spice it up some make it a MM, with a rule in nice bold letters saying don't get me trapped on the ledge.

o.o I think those two are the only people I played friendlies with.

From Tournament Match:
Moogle+ Munkus: Good **** in teams man, I didn't think I'd do as well as I did with Fox in those doubles matches we had lol.

Cheap+Duchock: You guys were playing really solid first match and had both Jason and I on our toes at Norfair. Really fun matches hope to play you both in doubles again.

Hisham and Robby: Did you two enjoy your first tournament? Nice getting to meet you guys and hope you guys go to another.

George + Will: Way to make us look like scrubs in front of everyone you jerks. Next time we're doing it on TvC.

t1j+Slam: Back to back matches was pretty tough, especially with the team you two had going. I think this was the only case where I did better with my Marth in doubles over my Fox. :/ You guys were just too good.

Singles:
Munkus Beaver: For the first time ever meeting you we sure did make that up by playing a ton of competitive matches. The way the style of your metaknight changes throughout the match kept throwing me off. I'm still wondering how the hell I pulled off that first match in the MM we had. Nice meeting ya and hope we get to play again sometime soon.

Will: The first match had me scared, I was about to assume I didn't get ANYWHERE with my Wi-Fi DK training sessions. Luckily it showed in the second and third match. Great games, they were pretty intense. Be on the lookout though, my goal is to beat that DK in a set by the next tournament.

Slam: I have no idea what happened. I was thinking this would be a really close set but it ended up being a nightmare for me. I guess I was still way too shaken up because of the set I had with Munkus. Next time I'll focus though for sure. But yea keep wrecking faces with that awesome Wario dude.

And for Jason and Matt, thanks for letting me stay over for majority of the weekend. XP Sorry I didn't do much Sunday morning, I was pretty tired.

Will_

Smash Journeyman
George also 3 stocked me in our first winner's bracket match. @_@

I'm attempting to destroy the wii it was recorded on before it gets to the internet.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
O.o

Nah couldn't be the Boxxy I'm thinking off lul

btw mention that the 3 stock was provided because of a sexy suicide on your part Will_.

and@stabbedbyanipple

I'd like to see the day when majority of the Marth's playing against a talented DK say beating DK is easy.

Zonderion

Smash Ace
NNID
Zonderion
Kevin, when's the next Tournament?! There's a community center that just opened up in my town. I'm going to check it out and see if its plausible to host a tournament there.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Why does Alabama dodge melee so hard?? :(

makes me so sad that 64 Smash was listed, brawl too, but not melee. How? Why? :(

I hope that the melee section hasn't been posted yet, is that the case?

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
(b' ')b we play Melee at Zero's smashfests so all hope isn't lost!

<.< it's actually pretty fun....in doubles

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
Why does Alabama dodge melee so hard?? :(

makes me so sad that 64 Smash was listed, brawl too, but not melee. How? Why? :(

I hope that the melee section hasn't been posted yet, is that the case?
no one in Alabama plays melee except like 4 people. they barely play brawl

G. Vice

Smash Lord
no one in Alabama plays melee except like 4 people. they barely play brawl
I know...I just can't understand why...

I mean, what does brawl have that makes it so attractive in comparison to melee? I could understand brawl+ MAYBE a smidge, but not just regular brawl...

j00t

Smash Champion
Don't worry about it Vice.

And there's like 8 people that play melee, not 4. >:[

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
I know...I just can't understand why...

I mean, what does brawl have that makes it so attractive in comparison to melee? I could understand brawl+ MAYBE a smidge, but not just regular brawl...
brawl doesn't require three years of practice before you can even hope to make it out of pools in a tournament

G. Vice

Smash Lord
brawl doesn't require three years of practice before you can even hope to make it out of pools in a tournament
That's a rough way of looking at it, but I guess in a way it's kinda true, there's people who've played this game like 5+ years and still never make it out of brackets :x

Top Bottom