• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Taunts During Transformation Final Smashes

Atomic Greninja

Smash Rookie
So I have noticed that the CPU (regarding level) likes to taunt when I use any transformation Final Smash — such as in this example, Mega Evolution. Though I wonder why this happens?

This has happened twice, once in Palutena’s Temple, and second in a large Custom Stage I’ve made. Both times I’ve played as Lucario and Charizard respectively, coincidentally enough, fighting Villager both times.

Anyway, I had used my Final Smash, and while the respective characters were transforming, Villager had used its Up-Taunt (though I don’t think direction has an influence).

Has this happened to anyone, before? And if so, why?

EDIT: This happened again this morning, in Smash Bros 3DS. I transformed into Giga Bowser and the Ganondorf CPU had used his up-taunt.

Last edited:
Top Bottom