• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tampora 2.0 (April 29th - May 1st) Finland

Paju

Smash Journeyman
why would anybody care about hockey, finland got ****ed up by sweden @ this tournament
Well even without including ice hockey, Sweden got ***** in brawl and in arm wrestling. Finland got only ***** in melee so right now it seems like Finland is leading 2-1 or 3-1 depending on how you want to count it. =)

ccst

Smash Ace
Switch FC
4825-3626-0014
So you mean Brawlers from Sweden suck? We have evidence that it is not the case.

Pep1to

Smash Journeyman
Lolol, how would u define ****? Aniolas put a hella good fight against RT when they wrestled and in brawls top 4 there are 2 sweds while melee top 4 sweds in singles AND teams?

now thats ****.

xzx

Smash Lord
Don't base the matches between Izaw and Skinutski. No offence to any of you finnish brawlers, but we swedes have "the advantage" in Brawl, because our metagame is a little more evolved than yours. But of course it depends from person to person! =)

Anyway, who the heck cares about hockey anyways?

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
what baffles me is how the swedes even has a metagame in brawl when we dont have a scene.
JIIIIZZZAAWWW getting second was so fantastic. its like "sup, im from south sweden, i have noone to play so i barely even play this game, but ill still **** pretty much everyone"

Susi

Smash Apprentice
Swedes, don't get so serious about our joking. This thread already sucked. Dont make it suck more <_<

Everyone knows that you dont care about hockey anymore. You LOST!

_Rocky_

Smash Ace
Swedes, don't get so serious about our joking. This thread already sucked. Dont make it suck more <_<

Everyone knows that you dont care about hockey anymore. You LOST!
qft **** sweden (actually more like **** 2-3 people)

Jebu-95

Smash Journeyman
Anyway, who the heck cares about hockey anyways?
About 2 million (the number was about the same in Finland as well) Swedes who watched finals between Finland and Sweden care. Or so it seems.

ccst

Smash Ace
Switch FC
4825-3626-0014
But to say that "Finland has Brawl" seems wrong in my ears; you are good but we brawlers from Sweden aren't bad at all (excluding Melee players LoL), despite our non-existing scene (which sucks). But whatever this tournament sucked anyway (not the people).

For instance; my brother 2-0'ed everyone in his pool, and some of the people there got top 5...

Susi

Smash Apprentice
For instance; my brother 2-0'ed everyone in his pool, and some of the people there got top 5...
Yeah, he beat Jage 2-0 and then lost to Jebu in bracket. No one was expecting that.

So you are saying that we shouldn't say that we have brawl scene, because you are/were better than some of us?

Loota

Smash Journeyman
No one said the Swedes suck or anything related to it, you made that up yourselves. Susi just joked about us being the "overall winners" based on who got more 1st places.

About our Brawl scenes, we really can't compare them yet and there isn't even any point in doing so.

This doesn't prove anything.

AfroTwist ShadowPie

Smash Journeyman
LMAO Izaw is such a **** for spreading **** about Skin just because he got his *** handed to him

so many stars
this site must be for 5 year olds

ccst

Smash Ace
Switch FC
4825-3626-0014
Susi and Draver; don't take me wrong... just please. I'm not looking for "Sweden vs. Finland". Draver's post cleared things out though.

Rocky; I don't give a sh*t about that LoL.

Top Bottom