• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tampa..The Return Of "Smashin Wit Out A Condom"10/16/2010

lamugi

Smash Lord
**** you Mooney, I do deserve Hype, lets face it. I'm def one of the coolest people from tampa. Lime, sym, me, lade, and petey are single handily the *****s people care to see. i don't quite remember who else lol

Strawhat64

Smash Ace
so what is it going to be and how much
melee or brawl?
free or 5?

I'll debate of going after I get more info on this event.

Strawhat64

Smash Ace
Well isn't that nice!
But!!!
I have somewhere to be on Saturday...and I just remember I need to save money you see...>.>\
I'll go the next one though.

smash Your m0m

Smash Journeyman
signthe room number is 321 which is towards the back...its a crappy hotel and the way the room is set up the its gonna be kinda sucky due to there is only 2 tables and the beds are our chairs....but there r 2 chairs tho....and there is a pool and alot of food places.....lets get it

JrEA

Smash Rookie
Hey this is jazz (from most of the Tampa PnT turny) I'd like to attend the smashfest but I don't have a ride. So if anybody would be willing to pick me up it would be greatly appreciated :/

OverLade

Smash Hero
I don't have a car lol what do you think this is? I don't know if me and my bro are coming anymore :(

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
I wish I could have made it to this. Being sick and without a car sucks. I'll be sure to make it to the next one. Gabe, text me if you're putting another one together. I don't check the boards often enough to keep up to date. See you guys next time.

smash Your m0m

Smash Journeyman
this fest was mad funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn..........

funniest this...

"mike and ed bout to have a on foot race... mooney gabe ric and scidale r talkin....mooneys say "omg i had a dream of this happenin and beefy was in the race and he triped and ate the pavement" me (gabe) and scidadle said "naw thats kinda out there" as we turned back around mike ed and beefy r bout to have a foot race....as we said GO! they were off within 10secs beefy pants fall down to his ankles and and he ate the ground...hard"

ALL HAIL MOONEYDOMUS.....

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK EVERY1 FOR SHOWIN UP TO MAKE THIS MUCH MORE FUN...

ED-1ST 1 TO SHOW UP AND THE LAST 1 TO LEAVE...THANKS MAN..FU.CK UR SHEIK IN MELEE

RENKI-THE ONLY CFL SMASH THAT CAME THANKS FOR BEIN HERE....SEXY ROY

SCIDADLE-LIKE ALWAYS THIS ***** IS HERE AND IN GIVEIN THE DI.CK...KEEPER IS THE WORST HERO THO

ROHINES-TOO FUNNY AND TO GOOD WIT SAMUS

NOEL-LONG TIME AND UR STILL DOIN WORK

MOONEYDOMUS-THANKS FOR SHOWIN UP AND SHOW US UR POWER

BEEFY-LOL THATS ALL

POLMEX-NIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGA U NEED TO CHILL WIT US SUM MORE BUT KEEP DOIN U....

RIDER-THANKS FOR PICKIN UP SCID AND NOEL...AND MAKEIN COFFEE AND LEAVEIN IT ON THE COUNTER LMAOOOOOOOOOO

AGAIN TO EVERY 1 THANKS FOR SHOWIN UP....ILL SEE IF I CAN DO IT AGAIN

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
My shout outs are as follows.

Ric - I had a blast with you, my friend. Drunken adventures are always entertaining baha =) Thanks for the rides, and the housing! See you soon.

Gabe - Thanks for hosting this. I hope to see it happen again with more numbers in the future.

Tyler - Thanks for the housing. Your Dad is a really cool guy. =)

Michal - I had fun playing those matches with you at the end of the day. See you soon, right? ;)

Nicholas - Odd that we didn't speak much. We were rather separated at this, even though it was such a small room. Regardless, well speak again!

Noel - It was awesome hanging with you the next day. I'll definitely be back.

Btw, Chipper is the worst.

smash Your m0m

Smash Journeyman
My shout outs are as follows.

Ric - I had a blast with you, my friend. Drunken adventures are always entertaining baha =) Thanks for the rides, and the housing! See you soon.

Gabe - Thanks for hosting this. I hope to see it happen again with more numbers in the future.

Tyler - Thanks for the housing. Your Dad is a really cool guy. =)

Michal - I had fun playing those matches with you at the end of the day. See you soon, right? ;)

Nicholas - Odd that we didn't speak much. We were rather separated at this, even though it was such a small room. Regardless, well speak again!

Noel - It was awesome hanging with you the next day. I'll definitely be back.

Btw, Chipper is the worst.

no ed no beefy!?!?!?!?!? whats ur hon account?

1.keeper
2.chipper

Top Bottom