• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tampa..The Return Of "Smashin Wit Out A Condom"10/16/2010

smash Your m0m

Smash Journeyman
OK...

I HAVE TO LEAVE 10 AM SUNDAY MORNING!!!!! IF U R STAYIN THE NIGHT U HAVE TO LEAVE BY 10AM I HAVE A IMPORTANT APPOINTMENT TO MAKE AND I CAN NOT MISS IT.SO BEFOR YOU THINK ABOUT STAYIN THE NIGHT MAKE SURE U HAVE A RIDE I CAN NOT DRIVE ANY1 HOME. AND IF U DONT HAVE A RIDE THE NEXT MORNING, IM SORRY BUT I HAVE TO KICK U OUT INTO THE STREETS...

RULES- due to it bein a telly and im payin for it and not chargin a door fee i jus ask 1 thing RESPECT THE ROOM...i dont feel like payin extra money cuz of ppl think it would be funny to do sumthing dumb...

ADDRESS: 7631 Us Highway 19, New Port Richey, FL 34652 WEBSITE OF TELLY. http://www.riversidenpr.com/

ALSO PLZ CALL ME OR TXT ME BY 9:30AM SO I CAN GIVE U THE ROOM NUMBER........727-389-1260

BRING SET UPS...THERE IS ONLY 1 TV AND BRING POWER STRIPS

also if u would like to give sum money towards the coast of the hotel i will love u very much...but ITS FREE....

Games:
SMASH 64
MELEE
BRAWL
BRAWL +
BRAWL -
PROJECT MELEE
MARIO KART WII
MARIO KART 64
MARIO PARTY 1,2,3
007 GOLDEN EYE
TONY HAWK
and more.

ON THE LIST:
1.Me
2.Scidadle
3.Ed
4.Lime
5.Monk
6.FREDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!
7.Lamugi
8.Redhal
9.MamSpam
10.Beefy
11.Moonet

Scidadle

Smash Champion
So if Gabe moves I'll prolly like stop playing smash as much and move onto ssfiv more.

Cause he's the only person I ever play with

Also i wont have rides anywhere unless I get a car. Which is unlikely

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
I might have to make this just for old times sake. It's been forever. If I end up making this I'll be bringing Monk and possibly Freddy.

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
i thought i'd grace the tampa thread with a few words of wisdom....

Hi guyz! =)
YESSSSSSSS

I might have to make this just for old times sake. It's been forever. If I end up making this I'll be bringing Monk and possibly Freddy.
YESSSSSSSS

and on a side note,

parent johns say "NO OOS TRAVEL" so it looks like i might be able to catch this even tho i cant go to TO6

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Ooooh there's a date set. I'll make sure to update the listing on this tomorrow then. You should put the date in the thread title too so you can make sure to catch attention.

smash Your m0m

Smash Journeyman
yeaaaa emil will be therrrrrrrrrrrr

also i might change the telly....i want it to be closer to yous..i had it in port richey...i rather have it in tampa or on us 19. by 580ish....ill pay for the hotel jus make sure its not crazy moneyz...if not ill jus keep the same hotel i got now its on the books...ill get the adress later

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
This thing's gonna be awesome! All us "old school" smashers can reminisce about our adventures. Ah,.. the good 'ol days!

Noel, it's been forever dude! How's life been treating you?

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Aight,... so I got bad news and I got really bad news....

The bad news is I probably wont be able to make this.

The really bad news is I may need to replace the transmission in my vehicle... goddammit.

Top Bottom