• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tampa Smash Thread *BEEFY VS THE SUNDAE*

OverLade

Smash Hero
Dead thread is dead, not scene. We have smashfests every thursday with 15 people regular attendance bro WHERE U AT?

Ur just that guy who said he would come to every PnT tourney but never showed up.

iFudge

Banned via Warnings
Dead thread is dead, not scene. We have smashfests every thursday with 15 people regular attendance bro WHERE U AT?

Ur just that guy who said he would come to every PnT tourney but never showed up.
i went to the 1st like last yr june :o.

and i have parent johns, i r a minor :p

you try telling your parents at 16 your going to some guy you met over the internet's apartment for a wii game,

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion

you try telling your parents at 16 your going to some guy you met over the internet's apartment for a wii game,
man...do you drive? if so just be like "K ma...going to [insert buddy's name here] talk to you later...byyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

lime_backwards

Smash Lord

Pffbbt, no johns.... there's plenty of smashers that do exactly that.

Scidadle

Smash Champion
I just turned 17 and I'd say I'm one of the more active Tampa smashers. Ive been to Eds fests plenty of times. No johns, if you make the effort to introduce your parents to some people they will open up to the community. Seriously, if it wasn't for Gabe, Polmex, and Lamugi/Noel I don't think I'd be as active. They are the 3 who kinda made my parents open to the idea.

Rohins

Smash Lord
NNID
Rohins
How can you complain about a scene being dead if you're not allowed to participate in the scene to begin with.

Ed's fests have been consistent with good turn out, far from dead.

ProXY GatoR

Smash Cadet
Just looked at Pound Brawl results for the first time. Flowdah is so real haha.

MVC TOURNAMENT HYPE. Joined the Sentinel hype train haha. So it's looking like Deadpool-Sentinel-Ryu for me, unless my Zero or Dormammu shape up seriously haha.

Ps Deadpool is too much fun(KATANARAMA!!..... CHIMICHANGAS!!)

iFudge

Banned via Warnings
How can you complain about a scene being dead if you're not allowed to participate in the scene to begin with.

Ed's fests have been consistent with good turn out, far from dead.
nah i was trolling when i said dat , :o thread is active again :awesome:

@,beefy, i live in cheval, which is pretty much other side of tampa from u live i think.

@Scidadle they did meet the community at that pnt :o and my mom reaction was, 20 yrs who didnt like taking showers, . idk im trying to get my neighbor into, brawl soo i go to touranments with him.

ProXY GatoR

Smash Cadet
Tournament was really fun guys. Shout out to Ian and Mic for playing troll characters.

But, my spring break is not next week, but the NEXT week, apparently. So, basically.....

D:

I'm ready to hit a fest, this is garbage.

ProXY GatoR

Smash Cadet
11th is my last day of school, then i get the whole next week off. That thursday, the fest has to be crazy.

I challenged Ed to Mario Party 1. What kind of man scream he's gonna project when i give him the old school noperson....?

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
This Thursday fest coming up should be fun! Possibly see some new faces and Proxy getting stomped in Mario Party. There may be some weeping, but I will smile!!!!

Start time is at 3pm as per usual. Let's try and make Smash a tad bigger for those getting ready for ZP/WHOBO. Limiting MvC3 this fest but it'll be here. Yup, HYPE!

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
About the fest 2moro, people are more than welcome to come at all times because I don't have class tomorrow. So start time is whenever, just call me upon arrival so I can let ya in

954-695-5962

@Kyle: come play!!!! You are always welcome lol.

Top Bottom