• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tallahassee the weekend of the 10th

Pritch

Smash Lord
So, there's going to be 3 big magic the gathering tournaments in Tally this coming weekend. Who that plays smash is going to be there? Also, who that plays smash might be down with housing some people or coordinating a hotel room or something for sweet sweet melee action during the evenings?

I know Moses said he'd be trying to come to this, and he said bladeofapollo (who I don't think I've played before but I'm sure is a cool guy) might be coming along too. Anyone else cool going to be there? It'd be sweet to get some coordination between the smashers to cut down on costs and/or play lots of melee when not playing magic.

(For those who don't know me, I'm old-school north and central fl melee. Exarch, Colbol, Hbox and various other people who were active 2005 and up know me. I'm a cool guy and won't steal your stuff if you house me :).)

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
Uhhhhhh... I approve of this message. I'm also bringing some non-Smash people to the PTQ probably, but I'll see what I can manage.

I keep taking for granted the overlay between Smash and Magic player; guess I should reach out more =P

Pritch

Smash Lord
Yeah, Matt (moses) was living in PC for a bit and told me you'd be around for this. I know way back in FCD time exarch, colbol and I crashed in tally on our way north for that so I know there at least used to be tally melee people. Maybe they still exist?

Obviously smash isn't the main focus for the weekend, but it'd still be sweet to have something to do in the evening if I'm not in the process of winning one of the tournaments.

Pritch

Smash Lord
This is true. I did give you your DS back after you dumped it in my car.

But seriously, where you at Moses? You still going to this? Mike, Trevyn, Ethan and I are going for sure and I'm pretty sure there's other cars going too. We should coordinate something.

Pritch

Smash Lord
You know, I've thought about coming by to hang a few times, I'm just so damn busy now. I may look into doing that though one of these days though as my work schedule backs down a bit.

It still irks me that jacksonville developed a smash scene literally a week after I left town.:(

Top Bottom