• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Talk trash about your Smash main and compliment your most hated Smash character

Just a fun little game my friend came up with, so I decided to roll with it and extort this game on y'all, because we know Smash fans can get very passionate about their favorites/least favorites (this totally applies to me, by the way):

The rules are self-explanatory; say something bad about your main, and say something positive about the one you hate most (dosen't have to be related to their SSB4 gameplay either; plus, if you want, you can do more than one main/hated character) I'll do an example:

(Main):4luigi:You can have all the epic down throw combos you want. You're still always going to be Mario's house *****.

(Another main) :4jigglypuff:Oh my god, you're the worst character in the game.

(Least favorite):4bayonetta:.....Well, your boobs do still look hot, I suppose. Plus, your "Ask your mom" taunt is still a true combo on Lucas.

Share away, fellow board users!

Last edited:

MercuryPenny

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MemorialDime
:4mario: still carried hard after over a year of lackluster results

:4falcon: he's not hitler i guess

MrGameguycolor

Smash Lord
NNID
MrGameguycolor
Switch FC
7681-9716-5789
:4drmario: - What hasn't been said about him...
People whined about his inculcation and refused the idea that he's not anything but garbage in tournament.
I think he gets enough hate as is.

:4charizard: - Despite having wings, you struggle to fly...

:4greninja: - I don't even dislike you, but your attacks are very creative in concept.

SneaselSawashiro

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2853-0750-5008
:4falco:Honestly, you're still just a piece of crap who can't move horizontally fast enough for crap, on both ground and air. Your down tilt is just like Zero's Z-Saber in recent fighters: bulky and disjointed, yet still short. Oh, and you fall like a rock.

:4fox:You can run fast on ground, but you still move aerially-horizontally and drop fast like a hyperactive boulder.

:4metaknight:Ladder combos aren't worth it anymore with you. Doesn't matter if your forward smash has IASA frames either if it has that startup. RIP down smash.

:4pit:/:4darkpit:Being well-rounded isn't worth much **** if Earth dropped you.

:4zelda:Just no. Also, why the hell is your dress glued to your legs in Hyrule Warriors/Zelda Musou in that costume? And no legs shown? No effort at all in your model.

:4mewtwo:To this day, your weight still makes no damn sense; YOU'RE F*%KING HEAVIER THAN :4lucario: FOR HELL'S SAKE

:4samus:Well, always that badass chick. Doesn't matter if your hurtboxes overlap with your physical attacks a lot more than expected.

:4jigglypuff:Maybe if you were aware of your ability to always put others to sleep, you would've been a much better character in the anime. Still, people would love to allude you to Arche Klein's Japanese voice. I would. BIG BANG! INDIGNATION! GOD'S BREATH! (ALSO BUFF THE PUFF)

:4yoshi:Double jump cancels are godly, and you got that awesome dash attack that's the safest out of the rest. Still weep for your landing and recovery.

:4littlemac:Fly high, but you sadly can't. And people who play you disgrace your glory; you deserve much better.

:4charizard:Does anyone really need to ask? The walk.

Last edited:

RetroMetalSonic

Smash Journeyman
NNID
retrog97
:4kirby:: Predictable recovery, gets KO'd too easily and his specials are easily punished.

:4samus:: I have respect for the people who use Samus to her best potential. I'm horrible at playing as her so kudos to anyone who mains her. Also, that bomb to spike shield break punish is pretty nice.

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
:4bowser:: He sucks! How does he move so slow? Plus he has no good moves except for the fire, and he can’t even look scary in his final smash!

:4olimar:: Is so OP because it’s like his Pikmin are like items, and he can throw them. He also looks super cool

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
:4robinm:- You'll never be as popular as your female counterpart.

:4robinf: - Don't get me wrong, F!Robin. You're not necessarily a bad character. I don't hate you, I just hate how many people prefer you. But you're still Robin, so you're okay in my book.

Crystanium

Smash Hero
:4samus:
You're still not as good as you were in your Melee days. Get your powered armor updated already, damn it!

:4bayonetta:
You got some nice dance moves and you're quite powerful.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

:4zelda: You are literally the slowest, most horrible character in Smash history. There is no hope for you even in Ultimate.

:ultbayonetta: You are a solid, unbeatable character! And so beautiful !

This hurts but its fun :laugh:

ZoroCarlos

Smash Lord
:ultbowser: You still sound like a damn Godzilla ripoff and lost all the personality I love you for in the Mario games.

I don't really hate anyone in the roster per se, but...

:ultsonic: You brought some pretty good bangers with you. Can you bring Ice Cap Zone or something with you for Ultimate?

pap64

Smash Apprentice
NNID
pappel64
Switch FC
2966 0225 9209
:ultbowser: Sakurai took you way too seriously, even with you being faster it still feels like it takes forever for a side-attack to land, your Up-recovery is garbage, and Bowser-cide with side-B does exactly like it says on the tin; kill you faster than your opponent

:ultrosalina: The way you can use your Luma to lock an opponent into an endless barrage of combos is top notch and anyone smart enough to use it can easily become a top tier player. You truly can give someone a run for their money if the right kind of player is using you as your main.

Arymle Roseanne

Smash Lord
:4diddy: (2nd most used)Your recovery is way too risky sometimes, to this day I still get infuriated when I get gimped with the rocket barrels.

:4villagerf: (Top used)I really hate when I get double teamed by two of you or getting hit by the bowling ball when I get grabbed which happens a lot.

:4jigglypuff: (3rd most used)No matter how much I love playing as you, you are terrible in Smash 4 honestly.

:4miibrawl::4miigun::4miisword:(least favs) At least they have awesome stages in Smash 4.

Transform987

Smash Rookie
:4duckhunt:- No launch power, predictable recovery and semi-weak projectiles

:4bowser:- Big boi is too big

:4charizard:-...what hasn't been said

:4marth:- Damn, that chick's hot

:4lucina:- Damn, that guy's hot

:4miibrawl::4miigun::4miisword:- Get Shrekd

Ardisan

Smash Rookie
:ultkirby: - Your combos are on fire and your recovery is great but you wish you can copy someones range.
:ultkingdedede: - King Dededumb cant hit someone in the air without falling on his tum.
:ultmetaknight: - Wanna be kill early Bayonetta.
:ultmegaman: - How will I kill without my true Jab Reset combos!
:ultpit: - Sweet I got a Side Smas- oops I slipped... Hey we will get em next time right?
:ultmario: - Get f-air'd by my back scrub, hehe. I'M A LEGEND!

Last edited:

Bobert

"...And His Music Was Electric"
NNID
MetallicBlur
Switch FC
SW-1415-6753-4608
:ultcorrin: How does it feel to be the blandest piece of cardboard of an FE lord and the least liked FE lord in the entire series?
:ultshulk:Possibly the most powerful Nintendo protagonist, but somehow got the idea that putting the Monado on his back after every single attack is an effective way to fight. Just keep it in your hands dude. It's not a hard concept to grasp.

:ultsheik: For a character that canonically lost the only fight she ever fought(which lasted a couple of seconds) in the only main series Zelda game she ever appeared in, she still manages to make half of the cast in two Smash games irrelevant. That's...actually impressive but I'm still not happy with it.

Last edited:

Uffe

Smash Hero
:ultness: You'll never see the light of day again outside of Smash. :urg: I guess buffing you is worth it.

:ultcorrin: You were worth the money as a DLC character. Definitely a fun character.

kirbsmash

Smash Champion
:4kirby: (Main): Short range killed me all the time. Final Cutter sucks. I hate how easily I got killed with this guy.

:4greninja:: Your moves are awesome, and really fun.

Manonymous

Smash Journeyman
:ultbowser: : Your hurtbox is so big, it's even bigger than :ultridley: !

:ultcloud: : Your limit break is a great addition to the game (you f!"+ing piece of trash for weeaboos) :) !

FirestormNeos

Smash Lord
NNID
FirestormNeos
:4zss: If it weren't for that delicious as **** Up-B and F-Smash, I'd be right there with everybody else in telling you to ditch those ugly*** heels.

:4littlemac: I do like the Hooded Wireframe outfit.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

:ultsamus: needed to be better. It is unfair that her but without an armour is at the moment the best character of the franchise.
She has to improve on too many stuff.

:ultdarkpit: At least he is a villain, and i like to play as some. The staff looks cool.

Penroze

The Surreal Deal
Switch FC
SW-7239-4479-0495
:4villager: Why the hell are you here?! You're not suited for combat, Sakurai even said so.
:4gaw: You're literally two-dimensional, and you're way too choppy.
:4pacman: F TIER
:4duckhunt: You are a dog with a duck. You cannot fight. Please leave.

:4tlink: Oh, you're adorable! Look at those eyes! How could anyone dislike you?

Lukingordex

No Custom Titles Allowed
Switch FC
SW-6444-7862-9014
:ultyoshi: Dumb character that is only useful to annoy people with his loud voice.

:ultbayonetta: Her pain screams are funny.

D

Deleted member

Main:
:ultlucas: No one loves you, and none besides your father and Kumatora will. I get you have a tragic past, but you're still a cowardly, cry baby, that can make Dwight Fairfield look like Daredevil "The man with no fear". You can't even fight, you steal moves from others you don't even have, and stole a snake from a CRIPLLED PERSON (Duster). CRIPPLED, PERSON! You're a terrible person, who cries alone cause the shores to rise, that steals from Ladies (Kumatora's Moves) and Crippled people. And despite all that you can't even be original! What's the excuse, why did you have to be Ness 2? You spend more time on your hair then...
  • Learning to be a better person.
  • Learning to actually fight.
  • Learning to get over things.
Honestly I bet the only reason you decided to save the world is because you're live in it. Otherwise you wouldn't have bothered, let them save themselves, right?

Least Favorite:

:ultmarth: You're a classic, and define the sword fighters, you ARE THE swordfighter. And you never been really bad in any Smash Game.

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
:4cloud2:Absolutely braindead. All you ever do is charge limit and juggle with up-air, and your sword gives you range that I can't even fight back against. You're ridiculously easy to play that it's not even funny, and it's so stupid that you can be so godlike when your recovery is inconsistent and all hell.

:4villager:Animal Crossing fans finally got a rep in Smash, and the memes revolving around this character are funny as well.

Jaro235

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-3773-6120-6819
:4yoshi: You die to footstools, and your the most irrelevant member of the original 8. No one cares about you, not Sakurai, not the development team, not the players, not even Mario! That’s why he tripped you and beat you up in the N64 commercial. It is also why you were replaced with Ness at E3.

:4drmario: You have a nice back throw in Ultimate.

Last edited:

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
:ultridley:You were always too big for Smash and Sakurai just put you in to appease the game's fans. This would have been more of a compliment if you weren't incredibly polarizing and someone who doesn't know how to angle his up-b. Sometimes you just have to let the meme be a meme.

:ultdaisy:I'm happy you don't get captured as much as Peach does, at least. Also, "Hi I'm Daisy!"

Penroze

The Surreal Deal
Switch FC
SW-7239-4479-0495
:ultgnw: You're literally bottom 2. Your fair sucks, your tilts suck, Judge sucks, I doubt you're actually better than Little Mac at all.

:ultpalutena: You're such a top tier character in this game! Great aerials, incredible specials, everything! I'm so proud of you!

Jaro235

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-3773-6120-6819
Here is another one from me:

:ultpalutena: Completely braindead in Ultimate. People who do well with her in tournaments are carried by her nair. They can’t win with any other real character.

:ultolimar: Such a unique addition to the series. Very faithful to the Pikmin franchise, and actually takes skill to use. Also, congrats on winning Prime Saga!

Last edited:

Crescentium

Smash Cadet
:ultvillager:: Ultimate's gotten faster and yet, you haven't. Why the **** does your Lloid come out on frame 40 something?! Why are your tilts so slow?! Why do you run like you're taking a stroll to Sunday school, you murdering ****?! Most importantly, why the **** is your dash attack better in this game, it's like the only thing you've been practicing is ****ing tripping. *****, this ain't Brawl. Get your **** together and hit the gym you smug , lazy, spoon-handed piece of ****.

:ultlittlemac:: You might have not gotten the results you wanted, but at least you hit the gym constantly, it shows endurance and dedication. Your tilts are really practical and fun to use, and you're pretty damn fast on the ground. It's also fun to footstool gimp people who go overboard trying to edge guard you because they think you free as ****. I hope that daddy Sakurai throws you a bone and gives you the welfare/child support buffs that you really need. Stay strong and keep up the good fight, Mac.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
:ultyoshi:: You're a mistake, no second rep, no asisst trophies, replaced by Pit in the announcement trailer, very few representation and Sakurai doesn't care about you stupid green horse, go jump in a bottomless pit!
:ultcorrin:: Shame fans hate you, but your not bad (Female is overrated, didn't bother buying the DLC)

Last edited:
Top Bottom