• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Talk to Transformer

Sebas22

Smash Journeyman
Talk to Transformer is an AI that, when given a few lines, it adds text of its own. Thing is, the AI often decides to put absolute absurd and hilarious paragraphs. It's truly a magical experience... So, why don't give it a try?

The rules are:
- Your text must be Smash/Nintendo related. (It can be dialogues between the characters, announcements, people associated with the games, etc)
- Make sure that the text you input is in bold.
- Post interesting/funny stuff. If the AI made completely incomprehensible paragraphs or weird lines of code, ignore that and try again.

That's it. Now for the example, the AI revealed to me who is the next DLC character! Check it:

"The 4th character from the DLC Fighters Pass is this new fighter, Zangief.

Zangief is a new protagonist, and he has a lot of similarities and differences between Zero and Vega's original designs. Like with Ryu he was originally planned to have a different pose, but it was decided to keep him at the same height while moving. He also looks a lot different; he has brown hair in his original design, and he looks like he could be wearing a purple hat instead of a red one. His outfit is also different: instead of having green clothes that he wears over some black, he has red clothes instead.

Zangief first appears before FALLOUT 4 and was given a playable role in DREAMMARE REVOLUTION, and appeared in D2: Crimson Butterfly.

In his EX-FACTORY mode, he appears as playable.

Voice actor/s

Trivia

As a child, Zangief wears the same hat like Zero does in the Japanese version.

During the opening, Zangief and a lot of the other fighters"

(Edit)

Joker mains, take note:

"All these characters can be classified as top tiers: Pikachu, Joker, and Pikachu are all top tiers, and many of the others are on a par with them.

Jokers

Jokers generally use the best strategy: attack and then use another good strategy to hit their opponent into a corner. You have to be prepared to use an attack while also making good use of the other strategy. For these, I recommend hitting first and then moving out. This can take some getting used to if you did not do that during Brawl, but the payoff is great. For example, if you take a position where you can easily get a knockdown on an opponent, you should move in and knockdown the first opponent you see. Once you get an attack down and know the best way to combo into something you don't want, be aware of what the opponent could be attempting to do, and use a good move to cover those possibilities. This is particularly important for characters that you will likely face on your next level: Diddy's float is the most common ground move, and it can be hit after a lot of attacks to punish it."

I'm crying

Last edited:

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
I tried it simple, BUUUUUUUUT....

"Yoshi from Super Mario can eat it but, it will not move.

Bowser and Donkey Kong on the same screen

The original Super Mario Bros. was released for the NES in 1990. The game was a success but Nintendo did not find it suitable for general audiences. However, it is one of the few NES games to be developed with 3D graphics (though there are many games of this nature). The game does not have a plot or a story of its own, but the game's gameplay mechanics are a lot like those found in some modern 3D computer games.

While the controls are simple and intuitive, the game can also be difficult on difficult occasions. It is possible to save the game by putting it in a single character slot, but it can also not be accessed once the game is finished (even in a save-on-load-back-up setting) and the game will never restart. In this situation, a player can turn off save points in a Game Genie or save game data can be deleted (by simply un-checking the checkbox) to restart"

.........................wat?

Sebas22

Smash Journeyman
I tried it simple, BUUUUUUUUT....

"Yoshi from Super Mario can eat it but, it will not move.

Bowser and Donkey Kong on the same screen

The original Super Mario Bros. was released for the NES in 1990. The game was a success but Nintendo did not find it suitable for general audiences. However, it is one of the few NES games to be developed with 3D graphics (though there are many games of this nature). The game does not have a plot or a story of its own, but the game's gameplay mechanics are a lot like those found in some modern 3D computer games.

While the controls are simple and intuitive, the game can also be difficult on difficult occasions. It is possible to save the game by putting it in a single character slot, but it can also not be accessed once the game is finished (even in a save-on-load-back-up setting) and the game will never restart. In this situation, a player can turn off save points in a Game Genie or save game data can be deleted (by simply un-checking the checkbox) to restart"

.........................wat?
Yeah, sometimes it's mostly confusing, like this one. Still, I think that one is a solid 6/10. Super Mario Bros is both 3D and not suitable for general audiences :chuckle:. I tried the same words, by the way.

"Yoshi from Super Mario can eat

Walking (Sora) [ edit ]

Like Bowser, Yoshi can walk on water. However, this can only be done in the first level of the game. Since the first level of the first game is the only playable level and Yoshi walks on water in other levels he can walk on the ground but only while being chased by opponents. He can also walk on air and not get hurt. If the player does not eat Yoshi and eats a normal Yoshi, then no matter how many players Yoshi eats, he cannot swim. However, he can still walk on water by moving his feet and breathing like a normal Yoshi. The only way to get the Yoshi to swim is to eat the Yoshi. In this game the Yoshi does not move his tongue like a normal Yoshi; instead, his tongue moves while it's being eaten. The player will never be able to swim faster in this game.

When swimming on water Yoshi will appear in front of the camera and will sometimes be seen moving his eyes. This is a glitch which appears in the GameCube version of the "

I

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
In this next Smash Bros Ultimate patch, they should totally nerf your enemy's projectiles.

"

—Captain Falcon in Smash 4

It's not a confirmed patch, but it will likely be the new game's biggest changes.

In addition to the above changes, one of the new mechanics that's being mentioned is the new "Fusion Shot." It's still a new mechanic as well, but it involves a new kind of tech that involves you holding your shield and then firing, while also giving you an extra "second" (which you can use to shield or counter attack) after you land the shot, or use some kind of special action that doesn't involve you holding down the button—usually a button you'd typically use to dash and dash. A lot of people aren't quite sure what this is, though, so I think this will be a bit vague until it's shown off.

Another change involves the "Mega Man," specifically his "Mega Buster." It's a new type of smash attack. It can be charged and unleashes a wave of electricity that you can attack with, and
You know... why haven't the game devs thought about this yet?

Edit: I'm sorry, this was too good to pass up. I was trying variations of the Fighter Pass question, and got this:

The next fighter pass character for Smash Bros Ultimate is a new one: Kirby.

Kirby joins the roster in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate in a new character trailer released for the game, just ahead of the announcement of the series' new fighter: Marth.

In the trailer, Kirby is described as the new fighter for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate and features two versions of him, with the first as he appears in-game: a normal Kirby and a more Kirby-like version that is referred to as the Shadow Kirby, and he also has different attacks.

Kirby's ability to transform at will isn't entirely new, but in the Smash Bros. series, it allows him to perform more tricks than any other character, including a Super Jump Punch and the Kirby Comb. Also, Kirby can make small jumps with these abilities, similar to how he can perform air and ground pound.

Other than these moves, the trailer also shows off a number of new moves for Kirby. For example, his Dash Slam is capable of being canceled.

As for when Kirby officially joins, no
Banjo and Kazooie
Raring to Go

Terry
Faces the Fury

Kirby
Is a New One

Last edited:

Sebas22

Smash Journeyman
Banjo and Kazooie
Raring to Go

Terry
Faces the Fury

Kirby
Is a New One
The best part about that one is how at the end, after talking and explaining all about this new Kirby, they just go: "The release date? No". I was unprepared for that :rotfl:

Here's one that gets super dramatic:

"Masahiro Sakurai was driving Toby Fox home, when suddenly his phone rang.

"Hello?" The voice on the other end, however, was not Toby Fox's.

"Hello?" Sakurai's heart felt like it had just ripped out of his chest.

The man on the other end spoke in a hushed tone, "It's me, Sakurai-san." It was a young man, no older than Sakurai himself.

"It's been so long." Sakurai mumbled as his jaw dropped at the news.

"How much time?" The young man asked curiously.

"A little under five hours." Sakurai smiled and replied, "But the rest of the world isn't going so well either. What's the situation with the World Tournament?"

"It's a disaster!" The young man exclaimed.

"Which one?" Sakurai asked. "What's happened to the games?!"

The young man stared at the screen and then at Sakurai. His eyes were wide with confusion, "I guess… the entire tournament is on hold"

And people say Sakurai doesn't care about the competitive scene!

Top Bottom