• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TAKE THAT! Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney smashes the prosecution!

Miles_trenchworth

Smash Rookie
Hi! I've lurked in this thread for a bit but this is my first time posting. I wanted to ask if anyone knows how I would be able to contact a moderator/owner of this thread. I am actually the owner of the official Wright for Smash discord server and I wanted to reach out to see if I would be able to get permission to share the server with the wonderful members of this thread. If anyone knows how I can reach out to an admin, please let me know. It would mean a lot!

Handy Man

Smash Ace
Hi! I've lurked in this thread for a bit but this is my first time posting. I wanted to ask if anyone knows how I would be able to contact a moderator/owner of this thread. I am actually the owner of the official Wright for Smash discord server and I wanted to reach out to see if I would be able to get permission to share the server with the wonderful members of this thread. If anyone knows how I can reach out to an admin, please let me know. It would mean a lot!
Megadoomer Megadoomer has added users to the supporters list in this thread’s OP before, I would try reaching out to him.

KillerCage

Smash Master
Anyone here watched Turnabout Storm?

Well its spiritual successor Elements of Justice just released a new episode.

You might want some popcorn for this one.

Ny0kazer

Smash Apprentice
Hey, sign me up for the support list, too!

Wow, I just realized I was never added to the support list of this thread either, so I'd like to request that.

Also is it super weird to anyone else that the first post of this thread was in 2013? And then the next post was in 2017?
It seems like the first post was originally created for Smash 4 and carried over to Ultimate.

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
So they just kept a thread in cryogenic stasis for four years and then dug it out of the grave in 2017?
When we are swapping a thread over to a new user we have to take a post that is older than the OP meaning that the user who plans on taking over the thread has to have a post in mind they want moved into this thread to make it the oldest post so that they can be the OP. So likely the new OP just decided to use a random post from 2013 that they didn’t mind being moved over.

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Hard to think of a lot of characters I don't like...I tried making a tier list once and it's like oh yeah in S we have Phoenix, Maya, Edgeworth, Franziska, the Judge, Trucy, Cammy Meele, etc etc and then below that I'm like uh Nahyuta's kind of boring and below that uhh Sal Monela and the hospital guy "Dr. Hotti" are gross pwsh, but yeah, pretty much love everyone <3

Ezclapper

Smash Apprentice
This might be reaching a little bit, but Sakurai's POTD seems a little bit similar to something that I'm sure a lot of you are familiar with...
Ez3uyEEUUAIBu5w.jpg

sus.PNG
Like I said, its kind of reaching but its the first thing that popped up in my mind.

Last edited:

Bobthealligator

Smash Ace
This might be reaching a little bit, but Sakurai's POTD seems a little bit similar to something that I'm sure a lot of you are familiar with...
View attachment 313722

Like I said, its kind of reaching but its the first thing that popped up in my mind.
I think it's taking the piss out of everyone that thought Greninja was Mewtwo when he was revealed for Smash 4.

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero

SharkLord

Smash Hero
Hey guys, so I've started up a Character Exploration thread. It's kinda like RTC, but instead of debating likelihood we're just discussing the character, who they are, what they could do, and related topics like their home series and other notable characters. Phoenix is our first topic, so come down here and fill us in:
Character Exploration Thread - Day 1: Phoenix Wright (Ace Attorney) | Smashboards

KirbyMonadoBoy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shulkinator
Hmm...that could be a stretch, but it could still be an interesting reference if it is.
Yeah, it probably is a stretch, but it's still fun to associate Sakurai posts with Ace Attorney.

Do you all remember our little game from the end of 2019?

Even if these are no actual hints, I think it's always fun to speculate and speculation is what keeps this thread alive.

Therefore I have an idea: For every new, daily picture Sakurai posts, let us try to find a connection to Ace Attorney. The more ridiculous the connection, the better. Note that this shouldn't be taken too seriously, it's just a fun little game :grin:
We used to do this for every new Sakurai picture and it was a lot of fun:

Day 2: Sakurai's pic of the day is totally a reference to the intro of the most beloved case in the series, Turnabout Big Top! Sakurai wanted to depict magician Maximilion Galactica flying away from the stage with today's picture.
Nono you got it all wrong. The Duck is obviously a reference to Polly from Turnabout Goodbyes.
And Pichu wants to cross-examine it.
It's obviously a reference to the doves that appear in Recipe for Turnabout. Pichu is obviously Victor Kudo in this picture.
Good old times haha

Ny0kazer

Smash Apprentice

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
Anyone here giving famicom detective club a go? You can really see the influence it must have had on ace attorney

Top Bottom