TAKE THAT! Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney smashes the prosecution!

Leotsune

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Leotsune
Are we sharing AA memes to bolster our morale?
What a coincidence, yesterday I was playing UNO with some friends, we played just one game that went on for almost two hours (probably because most of the time we were talking instead of playing).
I learnt two things from that experience.
1.- Everyone has UNO.
2.- I hate that game.

sorry for this offtopic post but i wanted to share my little tale.

Sonsa

Smash Lord
Oh, speaking of card games, there's no Ace Attorney content in that Teppen game yet, right? Not that it means anything, was just thinking of trying it, but it seems really early and rough and people talkin bout crashes and rankings, eh, but hey, if Phoenix was in an update that also made the game betterrr mayyybe I'd give it a shot! Or maybe not, the art seems neat, but I'm not really into card stuff...? But hey, I can see myself giving it a shot and collecting Ace Attorney cards or whatever haha

Last edited:
Oh, speaking of card games, there's no Ace Attorney content in that Teppen game yet, right? Not that it means anything, was just thinking of trying it, but it seems really early and rough and people talkin bout crashes and rankings, eh, but hey, if Phoenix was in an update that also made the game betterrr mayyybe I'd give it a shot! Or maybe not, the art seems neat, but I'm not really into card stuff...? But hey, I can see myself giving it a shot and collecting Ace Attorney cards or whatever haha
I thought I saw Phoenix in promotional artwork for it, but I could be mistaken.