• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Taiheita, the best Lucas to the U.s?

The Elephant

Smash Rookie
NNID
The_Elephant
I think it's safe to say Taiheita is officially the best Lucas player in the world at this current moment, taking out players like 9B quite convincingky on multiple occasions and placing incredibly high in Japan. I was wonder if anyone in the community would be interested in starting a fund to get him over to the United states! Studying how Taiheita deals with certain MU's could be beneficial to the entire Lucas community and help us advance this characters meta!

If anyone has any insight on how we'd accomplish this let me know! And let me know your thoughts on this idea

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLGOTySIsiaqkZovejyIOFljnjaaMH4xqk - here is a playlist I made featuring every match I could find on YouTube with Taiheita

Last edited:

Octagon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Firefly62813
3DS FC
4768-7531-8428
ZeRo just came out with his next part in his series of "The Best Players of Every Character" and after a lot of research he claimed that Taiheita is the best. I haven't seen much of his play but from what i have seen he clearly looks like the strongest Lucas player in the world.

The Elephant

Smash Rookie
NNID
The_Elephant
ZeRo just came out with his next part in his series of "The Best Players of Every Character" and after a lot of research he claimed that Taiheita is the best. I haven't seen much of his play but from what i have seen he clearly looks like the strongest Lucas player in the world.
This is why I'd like to get him over to he U.s. He recently easily defeated 9B, possibly the best BAYO in the world. It'd be interesting to see him compete at a U.s national

Octagon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Firefly62813
3DS FC
4768-7531-8428
This is why I'd like to get him over to he U.s. He recently easily defeated 9B, possibly the best BAYO in the world. It'd be interesting to see him compete at a U.s national
He beat 9B? I knew he was good but man this boy needs to come to the U.S...

The Elephant

Smash Rookie
NNID
The_Elephant
I guess the Lucas community is too small for something like this to be a thing

JosePollo

Smash Journeyman
I guess the Lucas community is too small for something like this to be a thing
The community will continue being fairly small until a Lucas player puts him on the national radar. See: Mewtwo.

It's what sucks about Taiheita being from Japan. He's not here to show the extent at which Lucas is capable of performing, so people don't think he's worth using over abother character.

Top Bottom